Nude mods for EverQuest 1 and XCOM (1 Viewer)

LightningX69

Vivacious Visitor
Does anyone have access or know where to get the nude mods for the original EverQuest and XCOM Enemy Unknown?

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
I don't know if the engine or the file checks for EQ1 have changed much over the years, but as far as I know it's still stuck on DirectX9. You should be able to just use TexMod for it.

LightningX69

Vivacious Visitor
Yes I know, but the mod I am looking for is a simple female human char file, it was on the original GVZ, Fleet may remember it. I had it saved, but the external HDD it was saved on had a tumble lol. Just looking to see if someone saved the file or if they know someone who has it. Thank You.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Yes I know, but the mod I am looking for is a simple female human char file, it was on the original GVZ, Fleet may remember it. I had it saved, but the external HDD it was saved on had a tumble lol. Just looking to see if someone saved the file or if they know someone who has it. Thank You.

Sorry, I don't remember it. I never played Everquest.
Very respectfully,
fleet

Darc

Potential Patron
Could you make such a mod however minimal? Just an attempt?

LightningX69

Vivacious Visitor
I am still just an amateur, I know everquest 1 was a difficult task according to the creator of the file. It was only the human female char file that was changed and you would have to load the game launcher then overwrite the game file every time you played. I am not sure how they did it to be honest.

Darc

Potential Patron
I am still just an amateur, I know everquest 1 was a difficult task according to the creator of the file. It was only the human female char file that was changed and you would have to load the game launcher then overwrite the game file every time you played. I am not sure how they did it to be honest.
Oh well suppose it cant be done, which is ironic given the age of the game. would have added a little spice to playing. Yet even so its a very good game, and I recommend it highly.

nufan550

Potential Patron
I did this a long time ago, it makes all females nude except the drakken. Also makes most of the armors invisible as well. I used the original mod mentioned above as a base and expanded on it.
Haven't played EQ in years so not sure if it will still work or not, but you can give it a shot.

1: Start EQ Launcher, let it patch fully. Once it says "Play", you can start installing the mod.
2: Open your EQ folder and extract the files in the zip to it, overwriting the original files.
3: Go back to the launcher and press Play.

You will need to do this every time you run the game as the patcher will overwrite the modded files every time it is launched.

Attachments

EQ.zip
23.6 MB · Views: 556

Darc

Potential Patron
I did this a long time ago, it makes all females nude except the drakken. Also makes most of the armors invisible as well. I used the original mod mentioned above as a base and expanded on it.
Haven't played EQ in years so not sure if it will still work or not, but you can give it a shot.

1: Start EQ Launcher, let it patch fully. Once it says "Play", you can start installing the mod.
2: Open your EQ folder and extract the files in the zip to it, overwriting the original files.

You will need to do this every time you run the game as the patcher will overwrite the modded files every time it is launched.
Is it possible to make it work with drakkin which is the new looking character model, there is already a semi nude, under modal, it would only take a mod to about 10% of the characters body.

Xariama

Avid Affiliate

Doesn't seem like there's any files in there for Halfling and Dwarf, which is two that I am currently playing.

Last edited:

GothGal71

Potential Patron

This mod would be great if you could update it to include Drakken, Halflings and Dwarfs.

Xariama

Avid Affiliate
That and if all the armor pieces would vanish. Most of them do, but I still have chest pieces on my Barbarians, and shoulder pieces on most others.

Xariama

Avid Affiliate
Sorry for the necro on this, but this mod does still work. Just wish someone could update it for the races that it doesn't have files for.

zwack61

Potential Patron

Hey loved your work on the EQ1 files. Any chance you could be persuaded to update a few of the newer races? I am ignorant of what all is involved and have no talent with regard to textmod or any editing but thought it might be worth a chance to ask. The last race added Drakkin I think is almost nude upon initial loaded so it looks like the graphics are there - just need a way to remove the overlay of the armor. Anyway, thanks for what you have done, regardless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.