Nude Mods for the Female characters in BlackDesertOnline (2 Viewers)

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Greetings fellows wawesfarer, does anyone of you have a file to make the sarter armor of the corsair intofull nude but juste je sarter one ( the Others are good the way Suzu make them, thanks a lot you seafoam coverred heroes ;)
what sarter?

Mint

Potential Patron
pvw_00_uw_0017_ao.dds ( shared file)
I already had all the ao files installed ;) and only Nova still has body missing texture, so i requested a way to create 1 by myself to fix it if there a guide somewhere or what files and tools i must use to doing that, thanks.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
IUdlTLm.jpg

Revise nipple and areola area.
Some puffiness and rounding of the nipples as much as possible.
I can upload it if you want it.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
I already had all the ao files installed ;) and only Nova still has body missing texture, so i requested a way to create 1 by myself to fix it if there a guide somewhere or what files and tools i must use to doing that, thanks.
The ao file for that swimsuit shares the Valkyrie texture, so there is no texture just for Nova.
So the problem needs to be fixed with partcut.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
aOhmjME.jpg

I made a lot of patterns for the Corsair's face.
I think my head is about to crack from making so many... lol
so I'll stop now.

E.K

Potential Patron
IUdlTLm.jpg

Revise nipple and areola area.
Some puffiness and rounding of the nipples as much as possible.
I can upload it if you want it.
Looks fantastic! I'll pray that one day you'll update older classes with this too :3 (Mystic at least hehe)

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
wwDpvp5.jpg
dFrZLtj.jpg

The honor clothes you get as a reward for the main quest use a different pac file for each type. Copy the armor file you downloaded from the top post, rename it and add it.

Rename it as follows
Add 01 to each pac file name

pfw_02_ub_0001_01.pac
pfw_02_ub_0001_01_dm.pac
pfw_02_ub_0003_01.pac
pfw_02_ub_0003_01_dm.pac
pfw_02_ub_0004_01.pac
pfw_02_ub_0004_01_dm.pac
pfw_02_ub_0005_01.pac
pfw_02_ub_0005_01_dm.pac
pfw_02_ub_0007_01.pac
pfw_02_ub_0007_01_dm.pac

These are the five types.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
A4SCbIB.jpg
In the case of Black Desert
There seems to be a difference in the faces of the characters in the character making area and in the game.
To avoid this, I add a photo filter to the screen settings to make the face look more like the one in the making of the character.
I think the natural light in the Black Desert is more yellow and red, so I added cyan.
I added cyan because I think it's closer to natural light.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Sorry to bother, the nova file has blank nipples, I used the latest file, any help? thank you
The latest file alone will not work.
Please also download Corsair Nude Zip.
You will find nude textures in it.
You will also need the ao files for the underwear.

Sondrel

Potential Patron
The latest file alone will not work.
Please also download Corsair Nude Zip.
You will find nude textures in it.
You will also need the ao files for the underwear.
Sorry to keep bothering you, i've merged every zip file in the thread including the partcutdesc, it still doesn't show up correctly:
1627208208970.png

Not sure about the weapons either. The corsair does have colored nipples though.

Also, here are some of the files that got an error:

1627208543350.png

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Sorry to keep bothering you, i've merged every zip file in the thread including the partcutdesc, it still doesn't show up correctly:
View attachment 123772

Not sure about the weapons either. The corsair does have colored nipples though.

Also, here are some of the files that got an error:

View attachment 123773
The reason is that you are placing it in the wrong folder.
If you are using resorepless, you have placed it in the wrong folder.

I don't use resorepless, so please ask or look for it in the resorepless thread.

Sondrel

Potential Patron
The reason is that you are placing it in the wrong folder.
If you are using resorepless, you have placed it in the wrong folder.

I don't use resorepless, so please ask or look for it in the resorepless thread.
Not using and never used resorepless, just metainjector, here's my folder structure:

1627212714223.png

1627212739710.png

1627212786483.png

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Not using and never used resorepless, just metainjector, here's my folder structure:

View attachment 123774

View attachment 123775

View attachment 123776
Shai
The file name of Shai is wrong.
Is that file renaming another character's pac?
If so, the transforms don't match.
wing
plw_00_ub_0034_01.pac
plw_00_ub_0034_01_dm.pac

no wing
plw_00_ub_0034_i.pac
plw_00_ub_0034_dm_i.pac

Corsair
lb and ub is wrong

:\Pearlabyss\BlackDesert\Paz\files_to_patch\character\model\1_pc\24_pfw\armor\10_lowerbody\pfw_02_lb_0009.pac
:\Pearlabyss\BlackDesert\Paz\files_to_patch\character\model\1_pc\24_pfw\armor\10_lowerbody\pfw_02_lb_0009_dm.pac
:\Pearlabyss\BlackDesert\Paz\files_to_patch\character\model\1_pc\24_pfw\armor\9_upperbody\pfw_02_ub_0009.pac
:\Pearlabyss\BlackDesert\Paz\files_to_patch\character\model\1_pc\24_pfw\armor\9_upperbody\pfw_02_ub_0009_dm.pac

I can't see the contents of Nova's folder, so I don't know, but something is probably wrong.
Many of the nude textures for female characters share the Sorceress texture.

You cannot patch a file that does not have the original file. Therefore, pfw_00_uw_0008_ao.dds does not exist.

Sondrel

Potential Patron
Shai
The file name of Shai is wrong.
Is that file renaming another character's pac?
If so, the transforms don't match.
wing
plw_00_ub_0034_01.pac
plw_00_ub_0034_01_dm.pac

no wing
plw_00_ub_0034_i.pac
plw_00_ub_0034_dm_i.pac

Corsair
lb and ub is wrong

:\Pearlabyss\BlackDesert\Paz\files_to_patch\character\model\1_pc\24_pfw\armor\10_lowerbody\pfw_02_lb_0009.pac
:\Pearlabyss\BlackDesert\Paz\files_to_patch\character\model\1_pc\24_pfw\armor\10_lowerbody\pfw_02_lb_0009_dm.pac
:\Pearlabyss\BlackDesert\Paz\files_to_patch\character\model\1_pc\24_pfw\armor\9_upperbody\pfw_02_ub_0009.pac
:\Pearlabyss\BlackDesert\Paz\files_to_patch\character\model\1_pc\24_pfw\armor\9_upperbody\pfw_02_ub_0009_dm.pac

I can't see the contents of Nova's folder, so I don't know, but something is probably wrong.
Many of the nude textures for female characters share the Sorceress texture.

You cannot patch a file that does not have the original file. Therefore, pfw_00_uw_0008_ao.dds does not exist.
Thank you, fixed most of the errors, what files would you like to see from the nova folder? I'm using the Nova set.zip structure from the first page, am i missing a texture file or something?

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Thank you, fixed most of the errors, what files would you like to see from the nova folder? I'm using the Nova set.zip structure from the first page, am i missing a texture file or something?
Other characters and textures can be found in this thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.