Nude Mods for the Female characters in BlackDesertOnline (1 Viewer)

Hi Suzu, thanks for your work and glad to see your return.
I have questions about the mod
would it be possible for you to perhaps test the use of displacement map or even vector displacement map with normal map? I was wondering if this will help the quality of the model?

Thanks

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Hi Suzu, thanks for your work and glad to see your return.
I have questions about the mod
would it be possible for you to perhaps test the use of displacement map or even vector displacement map with normal map? I was wondering if this will help the quality of the model?

Thanks
Displacement maps and vector displacement maps depend on the materials of the game engine.
You can't create new ones and import them.

kutal

Vivacious Visitor
置换贴图和矢量置换贴图取决于游戏引擎的材质。
您不能创建新的并导入它们。

Displacement maps and vector displacement maps depend on the materials of the game engine.
You can't create new ones and import them.
HI, SUZU, after the game is updated on December 22, the gamecommondata with a custom slider cannot enter the game.With a custom slider, the game crashes when entering the character screen Is there a solution? thanks.

DaneJohn

Casual Client
HI, SUZU, after the game is updated on December 22, the gamecommondata with a custom slider cannot enter the game.With a custom slider, the game crashes when entering the character screen Is there a solution? thanks.
it seems you have to re-extract gamecommondata with reso or paz browser. I don't know how to use paz browser to re-extract searching for instruction. worse case you need to find someones gamecommondata that is already modified or use old reso to reinstall. I am using old reso sad all my settings gone shit. wish I could repatch my gamecommondata without losing my original files.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Uploads about gamecommondata

Upload the latest original file here.
Please refer to the file I uploaded before and rewrite it yourself.

bandicam 2021-12-24 21-32-49-065.jpg

Attachments

gamecommondata (latest original).zip
385.6 KB · Views: 330

Sogeki

Potential Patron
Suzu, if a message pops up after inputting the secondary password at the start screen, it means that the nude mod is blocked right? I'm getting that message on the Korean server. So SA is the only server not blocked right now?

Last edited:

Shadowshard96

Potential Patron
Untitled.png
Hello, I seem to have a problem getting this modded outfit to work that I made. So I modded the Crayodel Soldier Uniform for the Nova class (PPW_10_lb_0038 is the file) and to remove the pants. I commented out the lower body file in partscut, which unfortunately caused the upper body to appear and clip through the top of the outfit. I checked and made sure the upper body files were not commented out so now I am at a loss.

guaiwo

Potential Patron
Hi guys, I have an issue where injecting the file again while the pad00000.meta file has already been modified will crash the game. Of course I know it shouldn't be done under normal circumstances. But I downloaded a private server, the pad00000.meta file he provided has been modified (he also uses Meta Injector.exe, there is already a PAD61337.PAZ file in the PAZ folder) I can only choose not to use MOD . Is there a way to use mods? His PAZ file isn't locked like GAMEDZ, it's just injected.

nudeseeker

Casual Client
Ima hope we gonna get animations edit scripts for making new or editing existing one. It gonna be fun to a role play game.

Neige

Potential Patron
嗨,Suzu,谢谢你的出色工作,但我对此有疑问,我该怎么做?
$8]P5XV(4IQ`(KTZ6ZW]$]J.png

Oh, I've figure it out, the version of my BDOtoolkit and the MI didn't match so well.

Last edited:

fahsang02

Potential Patron
Hello, can someone please help me.
I have problem with outfits mod that made by Suzu, i have installed .dds file insild file_ to_patch/character/texture and then game won't open up, show up black screen and then it popped out the game, can someone please help me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.