Nude Mods for the Female characters in BlackDesertOnline (3 Viewers)

udzuki

3D Artist
I am editing Sephia armor for Nova. I played with the textures and removed the arm equipment and now parts of the body are not showing up, I can't find the ao file and I can't find anything that looks like it in the partcutdesc, where should I edit?

Nymhorndynn

Casual Client
I am editing Sephia armor for Nova. I played with the textures and removed the arm equipment and now parts of the body are not showing up, I can't find the ao file and I can't find anything that looks like it in the partcutdesc, where should I edit?
Sephia is ppw_00_*_0002*. I dont think there is an ao file for it. If you're missing body parts (search for "fixing holes" or "holes in body"), it's most likely a partcut problem.

If you have partcutgen, then add ppw_00_?b_0002* to the exclusion list and it should stop cutting. If you dont, make sure that this ppw_00_ub_0002 armor is included somewhere in your partcut then look to see what it's programmed to cut. If it's cutting the ub (upperbody), then make it stop (comment out the line). Otherwise you'll have to add it to a section that does not cot the body (/nude I think) for the upperbody section (always check the /cut relation to see what it's cutting or not cutting).

Do a search and that should get you started in fixing your holes :)
Have fun and good luck in your modding adventures :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.