Nude mod for PUBG PC? (1 Viewer)

Felldude

Content Creator
The short answer is (From what I have researched) most online shooters elevate the game into kernel (CS:GO as an example).

The idea behind it is that hacks for the game have to be written for each machine, cpu, gpu effect how the hack has to be loaded.
So this prevents mass sharing of said hack, and makes it easier for the mods to ban one or two people rather then 20k that have downloaded a old hack someone released.

They protect graphic files the same as script or damage values, as well seeing through walls is an advantage.

(I am not a programer and the info I am sharing came from someone who claimed to have hacked CS:GO and was explaining why he did it and why it is hard to do now.)

KHOLBAZANA

Avid Affiliate
Well the test servers did have cameltoes but then it was patched after the outrage. We can at least start with restoring the natural cameltoes. Did anyone at least save the files before patch?

pGdqS6J.jpg

Felldude

Content Creator
Well the test servers did have cameltoes but then it was patched after the outrage. We can at least start with restoring the natural cameltoes. Did anyone at least save the files before patch?

The hacks I have seen posted for PUBG all require kernel level drivers to be mapped to your system.
Which suggest that all the files are check sum verified, and that even a cracked exe file wouldn't work.
(From what I have read...I am not a programmer)

BTW I don't recommend any hack that requires a dll or exe to be modified.

I would say that I haven't personally looked into this as I don't own the game, but it seems logical.
Most MMO FPS games have gone to this method.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.