[NSFW-18]The Judgement Of Spike (1 Viewer)

Kargan3033

Club Regular
It's been awhile since I decided to take a crack at what will hopefully be a fair good short story, I think I took care of most if not all spelling and grammar errors, enjoy, it''ll be slow going but the *Action* will pick up shortly so bare with me.

The Judgment Of Spike

Chapter 1

Home Coming

Spike Rush was enjoying the warm summer's day while he was rocking to a good buzz.

Nothing like a fine summer's day while stoned on some kick ass weed. “

he thought to himself as he was wondering where he may and after wondering around for a bit he found himself in the slums of Hickory Grove Ontario Canada.

I think I made a wrong turn some where. “ Spike thought to himself as he realized he was completely lost, “ Well shit this can't be a good

thing. “ he thought to himself as he was trying find away out of the slums as he walked past some abandoned houses as the warm summer's wind kicked up some of the light paper garbage that littered the trash strewn street.

Let's hear it for urban blight. “ Spike thought to himself with a semi feral smirk as he continued to try and find his way out of the slums as he got a feeling he was being watched even though he did not see anyone out and about in the badly cracked and garbage littered streets.

Now what's this? “ Spike thought to himself as he was smoking a large joint to calm his nerves as he saw what appeared to be signs of life in what looked to be an abandoned hospital.

You know there is a very big difference between being brave and full pants on head retarded. “ he thought to himself as he was making his way towards the some what abandoned hospital as he saw a few of the local thugs take notice of him.

What are you doing here? “ one of the hulking gangers asked him with a evil sounding tone of voice while the two other gangers that were standing watch at the ruined doors of the main entrance of the forsaken hospital reached for their weapons.

Oh not much, just in the area and thought I'd have a look around to see what there is to do for fun. “ Spike said with a flippant tone of voice as he was wondering why he had become suicidal by mouth off to the gangers.

This is Mad Gear turf unless you have business with the Big Boss you had best get your sorry ass out of here before we kill you! “ the hulking ganger said with an evil snarl in his voice.

Well I might have some business with the Main Man depending on what's for sale. “ Spike said as he felt strangely calm for some odd reason as a cocky smirk appeared on his youthfully handsome face.

Gil Green one of the Mad Gear's top fighters found that he was taking a strange liking to this stranger who was as out of place in the slums as a day-glo puke green hump back whale would be out of place in a wedding.

What are you looking for? “ he asked Spike as the hulking ganger that had been treating Spike was waiting for any excuse to beat Spike to death if lucky.

Well since it's such a nice day I'd thought I'd relax and take in a floor show or two. “ he heard Spike say to him with a wry chuckle which made him smile, “ Guy's got balls, not a lot of brains but plenty of balls. “ Gil thought to himself as he found himself taking more of a liking to the ballsy city boy.

Gil decided to defuse the growing tensions between Marco and the steel balled stranger, “ You got some pretty fucking huge balls coming into Mad Gear turf acting all Boss! “ he said Spike who was grinning like a lunatic.

But I respect that, so what's your name Stranger? “ Spike heard Gil say to him and knew that everything would be cool so long as he remained cool with them.

Understood. “ he said as he slipped Gil two one thousand dollar bills and two ten gram bottles of his home grown weed oil as he was walking past him.

By the it's nice to see that there are still some good guys left in this day and age, tell everyone that Spike is back! “ Gil heard the stranger say with such an icy cold tone of voice that made him feel like the stranger had just ripped his still beating heart out of his chest and was feeding on it.

What a fucking shit hole! “ Spike thought to himself as he looked at the devastated neighbourhood's hospital and felt disgusted at what he saw as he had very unpleasant memories of hospitals when he had been a lot younger.

Big Boss was enjoying a blow job from some slums whore's daughter of questionable age and purity when the doors to his room was kicked open and startling the tender loin hooker and she bit down as hard as she could on Big Boss's festering cock out of fear causing him to scream.

Spike quickly put the heel of his right palm to the base of her skull and gave the Psi-Reactive Weapon that was strapped to the heel of his palm to fire and a psi-reactive crystal shard punched it's way into her brain steam and let lose and Electro-Kentic pulse that fried her brain stem to ash.

Spike took a moment to savour the look of terror and agony on Big Boss's fat face as he reacted to his psioniclly amplified form.

He grabbed the dead whore and pulled her off Big Boss's mangled cock and watched as Big Boss started to freak out as he saw the bloody mess of his fat, rancid cock.

QUITE!, PIG! “ Spike roared at Big Boss who suddenly lost control of his bladder and bowels but was solely focused on him.

The True God of this world has come to render his judgment upon it!, but first this city must be purged and those I have deemed worth of life will be judged by me! “ he snarled as there where large and powerful explosions around the ruined hospital and the walls were blown out without bringing the hospital completely down on them.

Then Big Boss and his gang of cut throat thugs and the dregs of the slums saw by the searing light of day a sight that chilled themed them to the bone.

Standing around the blown out hospital ruins there heavily armed men with super futuristic armor and weapons.

Let my judgment fall upon this world! “ Spike roared at the top of his lungs and the heavily armed men opened fire killing everyone save for Spike, Big Boss, Gil and four other member of the Mad Gear gang.

A second later the entire city of Hickory Grove erupted with the sounds of war, Spike called over one of his troopers and pointed at Big Boss.

Take this low life piece of shit to a Med-Tech and tell *Her* that she is free to treat his wound as she sees fit. “ Big Boss heard Spike say with a cold and evil tone of voice and began to sob hysterically as the Trooper called a few move over to drag the sobbing and screaming Big Boss to the nearest Med-Center.

See if you can catch all the cultural lore in the coming chapters

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.