Nova's SWF Edits (2015-06-24: Dranei Tail) (1 Viewer)

novaprelude

Potential Patron
Various component mods; mostly produced by diking pieces out of someone else's existing mod till only the desired bits show up.

Lilith Aensland style demon/bat wings (2015-04-13) {Hansel's Lilith mod}:
abdomen-attached: View attachment lilith-wings.swf
sholder-attached: View attachment lilith-wings-higher.swf

Frilly Ankle and Arm bands for Deadreaver (2015-04-14) {original swf}:
both: View attachment frilly-cuffs.swf
wrist: View attachment frilly-cuffs-wrist.swf (seems to reset ankle cuffs; not sure how to fix that)
ankle: View attachment frilly-cuffs-ankle.swf

Puffy Nipples (L/P/T/D) (2015-04-14) {rufferto's Pink nipples mod}:
light: View attachment nipple-puffy-light.swf (approximately identical to original pink_nipples_p.swf)
pale: View attachment nipple-puffy-pale.swf
tan: View attachment nipple-puffy-tan.swf (redundant with tan_nipples.swf)
dark: View attachment nipple-puffy-dark.swf
(Does anyone know how to/have examples of making mod colors parametric on skin color?)

Set Skin Color (2014-04-22) {further mangling of Hansel's Lilith mod}
Pretty much equivalent to loading "skin:$SHADE;" in Modding > Custom Save Data; mostly useful for loader chars where setting it in Code.txt will reset some other mod.
View attachment setskin-light.swf
View attachment setskin-pale.swf
View attachment setskin-tan.swf
View attachment setskin-dark.swf

Dranei Tail (2015-06-24) {not sure where this came from; original file was "draneitailMod.swf"}
Smooth tail with black metal ring (used to be silver, still not sure where I changed that). I'll probably add -bare and -silver versions once I hunt down the relevant code.
View attachment draneitailMod-light-black.swf
View attachment draneitailMod-pale-black.swf
View attachment draneitailMod-tan-black.swf
View attachment draneitailMod-dark-black.swf

Removed xfl source code attachments for readability reasons; I'll re-add them if anyone actually cares.
Feel free to request additional edits here, though I make no promises as regards actually doing stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:

chair

Potential Patron
Re: Nova's SWF Edits

Nice - this thread makes me almost as happy as when sby added vashikur's mods to moreclothingmods :)

I have a small request that might be a long shot, depending on how broken it is:

RajasGrime made a corset mod ages ago that's been broken almost as long:
http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=617.msg5644#msg5644

Direct link to the .swf: http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=617.0;attach=20437

It's currently broken in that it doesn't load the front piece of the corset, and there's some code changing the guy's skin color to some non-default value.

Hank East

Content Creator
Re: Nova's SWF Edits

Could you make an edit of Synonymous' Tron Bonne mod where it's just stand-alone shoes?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.