Not quite Kick-Ass, but still nice (1 Viewer)

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
Saw this on another forum and thought it was... well a lot of different things.

20121231-chinese-redbud-01.jpg

Last year, there was a woman (possibly women) dressing up as a superheroine and handing out money/clothes to poor people in the streets of Hong Kong in May, then in Beijing on Christmas Eve. She wore the same costume and went by the same name ("Chinese Redbud Woman", which I can only hope is a poor translation or a name that just gets poorly translated). Not entirely sure if it's the same woman. In any case, she's not fighting crime but I guess it's still cool. :meaw: Have to admit she does look pretty cute. The comments in the article are pretty pathetic.

white dude says: those beautiful breast could definitely feed my homeless ass

Original article

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
Holy shit, those comments...I don't even...wow.

Neat story and I really hope that this isn't some sort of publicity stunt (like we'll find out that she's working for Coca Cola or something). At first I was thinking "Why does she need to wear that revealing (but awesome) costume?" Then I realized it probably wouldn't have been newsworthy otherwise. She might have been inspired by those real-life superhero stories that I've heard about in the states. Those people usually aren't this hot though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.