Noob Spoted !!! (1 Viewer)

Thorpal

Potential Patron
Hi, I'm new and I just found TDS (totally linking).

But now I download Loader.v4.6.ModGuy. I do not absolutely understands how to integrate sounds kind Anonymous_Audio_Dialogues ect ... (I try to use the loader)

Congratulations and thank you very much again!

(Sorry for my English, I'm French)

ModGuy

Content Creator
If the dialogue is in SWF form, load it using the built in SWF Mod button.
If it is in mp3 form then it will simply not function.

Thorpal

Potential Patron
Thanks but, What SWF Mod button ? :x . Sry i 'm really noob (the dial is SWF form)

Edit ok i see it :x i use it but nothing happen when i do it !!! (whise Loader mod or regular SDT)

ModGuy

Content Creator
The SWF mod button should open up a file selection dialog which allows you to select a SWF file.

What operating system are you using?
Are you running SDT/Loader in a standalone flash player?

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
Thorpal said:
Thanks but, What SWF Mod button ? :x . Sry i 'm really noob (the dial is SWF form)

Edit ok i see it :x i use it but nothing happen when i do it !!! (whise Loader mod or regular SDT)
In the options tab you have to check Dialogue for the audio/text to display.

My audio dialogues do not require the loader.

Thorpal

Potential Patron
I use AdobeFlashPlayer10. (Win7) There is the window that opens when I click on SWF mod ... I select the SWF file, the window closes but nothing happens.
I did check in option dialog

... There may be a particular location where the SWF file must file?

I almost I should just forget about a little something very stupid :)

Edit : I really don t understand why Audio mod don t work :x i have redownload SDT (1.14.1b), i try to use in option, Modding, Swf mod... and Custom dialogue, for select (per exemple) Kidnapped_daugther, and in option / option, Dialogue is up... dunno what can i try more now :(

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
Thorpal said:
I use AdobeFlashPlayer10. (Win7) There is the window that opens when I click on SWF mod ... I select the SWF file, the window closes but nothing happens.
I did check in option dialog

... There may be a particular location where the SWF file must file?

I almost I should just forget about a little something very stupid :)

Edit : I really don t understand why Audio mod don t work :x i have redownload SDT (1.14.1b), i try to use in option, Modding, Swf mod... and Custom dialogue, for select (per exemple) Kidnapped_daugther, and in option / option, Dialogue is up... dunno what can i try more now :(
Update flash player to flash 11, or download SDT_v1.14.1b.exe.
Open it up, go to the modding tab, click swf mod.
Load Kidnapped_Daughter.swf
Go to the options tab and click dialogue, to activate the dialogue.
Turn on your speakers if they are off
Unmute your sound if it muted.

If it is working, a dialogue window should show up.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
Thorpal said:
That work now. Thanks all. Don t see the sdt.exe on the blog in donwload part. Enjoy :)
The exe is only available here, released by me using my version of the flash standalone player to create a projector.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.