non-lethal "permanent" bad endings (1 Viewer)

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
i was playing a game at lessonofpassion.com (pretty okay games, no real ryona that i saw but some nice 3d erotica point and click style adventures), and the one i was playing was for a spygirl trying to get some secret information through seduction. i managed to get the spygirl caught, and the gameover was the bad guy selling her into a brothel. i thought that was pretty sexy especially since the spygirl was based on Scarlett Johansson.

what other kind of "permanent" bad endings like that are there, where the heroine survives but her life is basically over? i think most of them have to be some kind of variation on being enslaved, but maybe i just don't have enough imagination!

meepmeep

Ryonani Teamster
One of my favorite fantasies has always had to do with a superheroine permanently losing her superpowers in a humiliating defeat and being forced to live out the rest of her life as a normal human woman. The rest of her life is marred by the horrific disappointment of having been rendered permanently average.

A favorite of mine is Wonder Woman's gods stripping her of her powers after she loses her virginity by being raped after being utterly defeated in battle. Forced to live out the rest of her life as wholly unremarkable, takes a boring depressing clerical/secretary job, sobs herself to sleep at night thinking about how amazing she used to be and how she'll never be that way again.

*cough*

Stuelpner_Karl

Swell Supporter
the heroine survives but her life is basically over
If you don't limit it to good girls, Sugar Hill is a good example:

The heroine has to offer herself as the reward for the Zombies, so they will take care of the villains. All male baddies die in horrible fashion. But instead of paying the prize, Sugar convinces the Zombie Baron to take Celeste, the only female of the gang, as a replacement.
sugar-hill-crop-1.jpg

What exactly is about to happen is up to our - and her - imagination.

neosushi

Casual Client
I remember a pretty cool fight in Yuyu Hakusho (not ryona) where Kurama (controls plants) plants a seed in someone's head. This someone's specialty is super regeneration. What the seed does is that it plays with the mind and plays a fight in the guy's head over and over until he goes mad. Normally, the person's brain would degenerate and the guy will eventually die, but this guy's regeneration is so fast that this never happens and he is eternally stuck in this dream world where he keeps losing the same fight over and over

In the context of ryona, we could have a similar sort of mind-torment instead of physical torment. The heroine loses the fight (the actual, physical fight). She is then eternally stuck in some sort of phantasm realm where she imagines herself losing fights over and over. This can be accomplished by drugs, plugging her into the Matrix, or just straight-up magic

Three possible variations of this theme:
- The exact same fight plays over and over in her head. She gets to relive the torment of her defeat for all eternity.
- Groundhog Day - She gets to re-do the fight and change what she does in the fight, trying to learn how to win the fight but no matter how much she struggles and tries to learn, she is still stuck in a hopeless battle
- Every fight is just different, but all share a common theme. The heroine loses

Vorpal

Potential Patron
I tend to go along the enslaved path of story conclusions because it's one of my favorites, but there certainly are other possibilities ^^

Take an example: Heroine is defeated and captured, stripped naked, put in a suspension chamber of some type, with breathing apparatus and nutrition/hydration apparatus of some description, and has a device attached to her that stimulates her constantly, almost to the point of orgasm, achingly, maddeningly close, that then stops short(it tracks her arousal level automatically, and always shuts off before orgasm). This goes on indefinitely. Endless torture via euphoria that's just out of reach. Days, weeks pass, fretful spells of wakefulness filled with all-consuming desire, and restless sleep, filled with sublime sexually-charged dreams/nightmares.

As the weeks turn into months, years, and stretch on for the rest of her life, she becomes completely consumed and enveloped in a fiery hot desire that will never, ever, be sated.

Bad end.

Furryona

Ryonani Teamster
That is where most of my stories have ended up so far, with the victim enslaved. Though I like the idea of a trophy room of sorts, having a room full of defeated girls stuck in such a stimulated state.

...But to be fair, I'm a sucker for any situation that prolongs the suffering of the victim. The more humiliating and spirit-breaing, the better.

Vorpal

Potential Patron
I'm all about stories with permanently bad endings for the heroine, such that it flies in the face of the usual formulas for most kinds of fiction. In mainstream cases the heroine(or hero) wins against the villain, or loses, but gets to regroup and come back and kick ass another day. I like conclusions where: heroine fights villain, heroine loses, heroine is completely and totally defeated, done, conquered, out for the count, end of story. No chance of coming back. She then has to be a slave-servant to the villain, is kept in some sort of bondage or trophy room((cool idea Furryona) or some other devious fate.

It's all so cool :P

onlinehero

Casual Client
I love coming up with this kind of fantasies/scenarios in my mind. It makes situation so much more fun <3

In Morrowind I used to have a sexy female warrior who was wearing revealing, but still heroic outfit.
One of her missions was going to Caldera to find three female dancers, who (as I had imagined it) were involved in some illegal drug dealing activity and needed to be brough to justice. These dancers were not armed as the heroine, but they were surpricingly good in fist fighting. Three of them managed to outnumber and beat the armed heroine with their bare fists. I imagined that after beating her and laughing to her, they stripped off all her gear, weapons and money, captured her and sold to some dirty fat lord for his perverse amusements. Later the heroine would manage to find a way to sneak out and escape from the fat lord's mansion, wearing some slave/stripper/whore outfit that she was forced to wear there. She would go to revenge to the dancers and challenge them to fight again, only to get beaten up even worse than in first time. Then the dancers would send a word to the fat lord that they have captured his escaped slave, and collect a big bounty for doing so. After getting captured again, the heroine would be locked up good this time, and watched carefully so that she would never get another chance to escape from her terrible fate. Meanwhile the dancers involved in criminal activity would have fun time with all the money they have got from selling the heroine and her gear and from collecting the bounty they got from capturing her.

Another favourite setting is wrestling ring because there is plenty of audience and usually TV cameras to capture the event.
I always loved to think that Reiko Hinomoto (in Rumble Roses) had been beaten in match so many times, that she had became a complete jobber: she had become a joke that one would take seriously and nobody would bet money for her to win a match. Her fame and career as a professional wrestler was ruined, and she was only allowed to continue because the audience loved to come to watch her lose baddly to other Roses. Other Roses would taunt her and have their way with her, and audience would only come to see her lose like bitch and take pics of her, hoping to get a good picture of her in some humiliating and revealing/sexy position that they could watch later for their perverse desires.

In superheroine setting, I love the idea that the superheroine is defeated and captured, and then the villains take out a camera and record while some of them rape the heroine, or just simply just show her chained and captured, maybe sobbing and her costume badly damaged in fight. Then they sell the tape to television and demand big ransoms for releasing the captured superheroine. Soon the TV would broadcast this tape in news, and all newspapers/media would spread the news that their once proud heroine was kidnapped and raped like a normal woman. City would have to pay the big ransoms for the thugs to spare pitiful superheroine of her fate, but her career as a heroine would be finished. Nobody would take her the heroine seriously anymore or idolize her for her strength. In the end she would give up being a superheroine, abandon her costume, and start living life as a common woman.

allhailsabin

Ryonani Teamster
I really like onlinehero's description of wrestling ryona; the fact that there's always a crowd, cameras, et cetera, means that any humiliating loss is compounded exponentially, and it'll be even harder to come back from/make people forget that loss. For example, I had an idea of Reiko in an intergender match with Queen's Rules; the man wins by knocking out Reiko and folding her up for the pin, then strips her of her shorts afterward as a trophy. Then he drags her to the back by her underwear to make her adhere to the stipulation. It'd be impossible for her to come back.

No idea why I keep using Dethroned as an example; I guess since I already had such a thorough discussion on it before, so I'll use it again here.

Chun-Li's worst nightmare come true. She is easily beaten and knocked out by Karin, a teenage girl who is much smaller than her. Her skimpy panties are exposed and her huge rump is put on display for the world to see, compounded by Karin using her as a footstool and laughing at her compromising position. Now, if they were the only two people there, that would still be humiliating for Chun-Li, but only for a time.

But there's a huge crowd there; other Street Fighters are there too. There's a huge scoreboard behind Karin showing everyone she won. It's a huge, marquee event, and it ended for Chun-Li by being knocked out, stripped, and exposed by Karin. I would assume people in the crowd have cameras, and likely smartphones. Pictures of Chun's limp body showing off her ample backside would be sent all over the Internet, and it'd be a huge topic of discussion; the so-called World's Strongest Woman, beaten so badly that she can't even cover herself up. She hasn't just lost the fight, she's lost her dignity, her modesty, and her reputation.

I feel like this would leave her completely broken, like her spiked bracelets in the picture. She wouldn't be able to escape the humiliation of such a loss anywhere; not at her job, not at tournaments, not walking around in public. It'd be the end of her fighting career. She'd still be able to live some semblance of a normal life, but it would destroy her self-esteem, and she wouldn't be able to go out in public for a long time. That's about as definitive of a 'bad end' as it gets without slavery or death.

onlinehero

Casual Client
She hasn't just lost the fight, she's lost her dignity, her modesty, and her reputation...

^ The thing I like most about skirts and dresses is pretty much this. Heroine doesn't only lose the fight and her reputation, but her modesty as well as everyone gets a good look (or many) of her private parts and what kind of panties she is wearing. Likely the heroine hasn't expected that such situation could possibly happen and has been sure of her victory. She has counted on it that during a normal battle the outfit wouldn't reveal too much skin for the audience and her modesty would stay protected. I bet Chun-Li has thought that fight with Karin would be a piece of cake and she could make it out it as winner while looking sexy in her outfit as well.

Great post all in all btw.

Last edited by a moderator:

allhailsabin

Ryonani Teamster
^ The thing I like most about skirts and dresses is pretty much this. Heroine doesn't only lose the fight and her reputation, but her modesty as well as everyone gets a good look (or many) of her private parts and what kind of panties she is wearing. Likely the heroine hasn't expected that such situation could possibly happen and has been sure of her victory. She has counted on it that during a normal battle the outfit wouldn't reveal too much skin for the audience and her modesty would stay protected. I bet Chun-Li has thought that fight with Karin would be a piece of cake and she could make it out it as winner while looking sexy in her outfit as well.

Great post all in all btw.

Thanks! :D

And yeah, skirts and dresses being worn in combat is always awesome when they're defeated and exposed by accident/unwillingly. It's a surefire way to show how defeated the heroine is; she's too helpless to cover up, to escape her demeaning predicament in some way. Her overconfidence and desire to look/feel sexy has backfired on her in the worst way. Add the crowd/the voyeuristic nature of being stared at in such a vulnerable state, and it's just incredible.

Exactly, Chun probably thought that fight would be easy. Karin's just a teenage schoolgirl, what could possibly happen? And nothing's ever gone wrong when she's worn that dress before, so why would she think about it?

Unfortunately for her, now she basically got turned into a pin-up model. Teenagers will hang that picture in their locker, guys will have posters of it in their office, et cetera. Everything Chun did before this doesn't matter now; everyone's going to remember her for having her panties exposed and her ass up in the air, as she's out cold in the dirt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.