No Email Confirmation

SweepJegus

Potential Patron
Confirmation never arrived. Several attempts were made at resending. Various extensions disabled to check if they were interfering, no change.

fleet

Staff member
Did you check your junk/spam folder?

Because some e-mails inevitably contain keywords that are 'adult' due to the nature of the site, some e-mail providers will mark our e-mails as junk or spam and the e-mail may get routed to your junk/spam folder automatically. Please check those folders!

If the mail isn't in your spam/junk folder, whitelist noreply@undertow.email and request another confirmation e-mail to be sent.

A link to re-send the confirmation e-mail will be at the top of the page while you're signed into an unconfirmed account.

If none of that works, post a reply here and I'll try to manually activate your account.

fleet

Staff member
I manually activated your account. If you still don't have full access to the site, reply here and I'll contact the site owner.
Very respectfully,
fleet

detritus

angry angry
Staff member
Administrator
Ryonani Teamster
The issue was on our end. Thanks fleet for keeping an eye on these and manually approving. Our e-mail server was getting a pounding from hackers and was going down for several hours at a time. I'm taking some steps to take the pressure off it and get it stable. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Top Bottom