Nipplehue Mod (1 Viewer)

Jptheman

Potential Patron
Hiyas. I'm trying to make a character but I've run into a bit of an issue. I want to be able to change the color of the nipples and areola. I tried to find a mod that allowed me to do this but to no avail. I was wondering if someone could whip up a mod that does this real quick. It would be very appreciated.

Jptheman

Potential Patron
Ah, ok. Thanks. I had seen stuff about that mod but never could locate it. I thought it had been deleted. Thanks!

ilovecandAL

Potential Patron
@ModGuy wrote a NippleHue.swf mod several years ago. It can be found in the first post of sby's thread. Expand the "Other Downloads" spoiler tag, then click one of the links for "Modguy's loader mods archive2".
@ModGuy wrote a NippleHue.swf mod several years ago. It can be found in the first post of sby's thread. Expand the "Other Downloads" spoiler tag, then click one of the links for "Modguy's loader mods archive2".

hi i found the nipplehue mod but i can't get it to work do i need to put the mods archive2 to Mods folder? pls tell me what to do

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.