Ninpu Girlfriend (Preg) (NEW Version: 3/1/12) (1 Viewer)

Badman

Potential Patron
I noticed that there's only one pregnant-centric dialogue pack in here, Dude MacCool's Pregnant Whore one. I personally am not that big of "slutty" dialogues (not that this one is bad, it's not), so I decided that I was going to write one that I'd like. I templated it initially on Quantum's "Ellie" dialogue, and I think a line or two may have been inspired by MacCool's edit; otherwise, it's pretty much entirely original. I'll probably keep adding to it as time goes by, so watch this space I guess!

NEW VERSION! (03/01/2012)

- More lines, shuffled/repurposed others
- Finishes (Should work)
- More informal tone, a smidgin' more attitude on her part
- Made her a Queen fan (no seriously)
- Removed a few lines remaining of the "Eliie" template that I'd missed
- Improved lines involving contractions, ie. she now grits her teeth
- Overall better quality

SCENARIO:

Your girlfriend is pregnant, genius. Good going. Anyway, she's pretty far along, probably 38-39 weeks or so, and she's getting kinda antsy. The kid moves a hell of a lot which only makes her worse, and of course it being her first, she takes the doctor's word as gospel. Nothing strenuous or stressful, you don't want any potential mishaps.

You, on the other hand, have taken a great interest in deepthroating, because you watched the documentary about the titular movie when it was on late-night TV, and you thought it looked pretty rad. You've managed to convince her to partake in this through some miraculous feat. She's fairly happy to be involved, but she's got a sharp tongue (not literally) and isn't particularly afraid to use it. Will you succeed in achieving your new goal? Will it be hot? Will you prevent her from putting on her Queen records? ONLY ONE WAY TO FIND OUT.

COMPONENTS:

Essential Mods: I would personally recommend FNG's edit of the Pregnant Belly mod for best effect. I'd also suggest using Faceless's Lactating Nipples mod, as there are a few lactation-specific lines of dialogue in there. You'll need ModLoader to apply both of these, of course.

Also, as is implied via the dialogue, Ninpu Girlfriend is meant to be a more regular kind of girl; as such, I use several other mods in addition to make her appearance suit the dialogue. You don't need to use these components as they're entirely subjective, but I feel it adds to the experience. All of them come from the Grimey Imports Index.

Hair: Anona 2B.
Dynamic Mods: Nose Stud/Button Piercing, Freckles, Yomi's Glasses.
Code: I've also attached the character-code that I use for this particular dialogue. Modify as you see fit!

She should look like this:

1z35ajc.png

Happy playing, folks!

Attachments

Code.txt
721 bytes · Views: 2,215

ninpugfv11.txt
8.9 KB · Views: 4,422

Badman

Potential Patron
Re: Ninpu Girlfriend (Pregnant Dialogue)

New version has gone up! Check the first post for more info! Please give feedback if you can, I'd like to know what people think, or any improvements that could be made!

S

seaton

it seems like the belly mod is password protected how do I get in, is it just my normal password?

rle68

Potential Patron
Yes im interested in this mod please post an open sources asap thank you

figured it out nvm :)

K

Kajan

This looks wery well done but there is only one problem and that's the Pregnant Belly mod board in password protected. Dude what's the password?

cwking420

Potential Patron
lelouch94 said:
What is the password? Please^^
Hey look man. No one gets told the password, so don't ask. :-X You'll have to figure it out on your own, but trust me it's easy, even I figured it out and I'm an idiot. Just read the hint and don't over think it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.