Nightstalker Imports (Added Coconut 3/4/17) (1 Viewer)

Nightstalker

Content Creator
Re: Nightstalker Imports (Added Origa Discordia 5/11/14)

zzaaapp002 said:
Hey nice work man!

Thanks! Especially for the SAO, the Kuroinu & Origa...

P.S.
On the Sakuya hair you might be better off just having the ear decoration. (Especially since there is a in-game elf ear). That way the skin tone could be changed and the ear would follow. Not necessary if only used for the correct Sakuya skin-tone. But some folks like to tweak things.

Ok I went back and was looking at that hair and it wouldn't be too hard to change so I'll look around for a template that has the elf ear and try adjusting it, see how it turns out.

Or if anyone knows where I can find one please let me know.

Nightstalker

Content Creator
Re: Nightstalker Imports (Added Cloe 5/21/14)

Ok, Zap made a good point (honestly I didn't even know there was an in-game elf ear) so I'm going to remake the elf ladies so you can adjust skin tone to what ever you want and the ear will match. Though again, if anybody knows of a template with elf ears please let me know cause I'll need that for Origa and Sakuya.

ssdkzxy

Vivacious Visitor
Re: Nightstalker Imports (Added HDN - Nepgear 8/16/15)

i know im not the one whi request it but thanks nepgear its great

Nightstalker

Content Creator
Re: Nightstalker Imports (Added HDN - Nepgear 8/16/15)

McMike1337 said:
Not trying to add alot not the HDN Series but how about..
5bp http://hyperdimensionneptunia.wikia.com/wiki/5pb
Chika Hakozaki http://hyperdimensionneptunia.wikia.com/wiki/Chika_Hakozaki
Ai Masujima http://hyperdimensionneptunia.wikia.com/wiki/Ai_Masujima
Lid http://hyperdimensionneptunia.wikia.com/wiki/Lid
C-Sha
http://hyperdimensionneptunia.wikia.com/wiki/C-Sha

Good chance you'll see 5pb...maybe this weekend if I get some free time ;D

SasakiKojiro

Potential Patron
Hey men, thanks a lot for your effort these mods are great!, but what about the codes? -w- i dont find those anywhere q.q

Samoth

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
Discord Moderator
Content Creator
2D Artist
Writer
I'm not seeing anything on it...what did you use to get the collar and the shirt?

Also, the boots are kinda cut off so I can't really tell. Are they SDT default ones? Or are they also a mod?

Nightstalker

Content Creator
I'm not seeing anything on it...what did you use to get the collar and the shirt?

Also, the boots are kinda cut off so I can't really tell. Are they SDT default ones? Or are they also a mod?

Shoes and the collar are default SDT items. The shirt is one by Iago. (link below)
Low Sleeve Top

Last edited:

jax277

Potential Patron
I thank you greatly for making Miyuki and the others. Do you think itd be possible to make her school uniform as well?

Last edited by a moderator:

stuntcock

Content Creator
Hello jax277 jax277 . Welcome to the Undertow forum.

I thank you greatly for making Miyuki and the others. Do you think itd be possible to make her school uniform as well?
It's important to note that SDT modders tend to specialize in various areas, according to their skills and interests. SDT fans tend to use mods of all types (such as hairstyles, costumes, dialogues, and sexual positions) but there are very few people who can actually create all of those things.

Before asking someone to create something for you, it's a good idea to check their portfolio of work and determine whether they've done anything similar in the past. Hairstyles can theoretically be made by anyone; they require artistic skill (or tracing from a really good reference image) but there are freeware tools available -- such as inkscape and paint.net. Clothing mods, however, must be packaged in SWF format and therefore they involve the use of commercial software. Relatively few people maintain Adobe subscriptions, and most people aren't willing to spend their own money in order to fulfill a stranger's sexual fantasy :)

Nightstalker Nightstalker is a visual artist who hasn't published any SWF mods in the past, so he's probably the wrong person to ask for a clothing mod. On the flipside, sby is a talented programmer who has published many SWF files, but but he doesn't draw and so he would also be the wrong person to ask. dantethedarkprince would be an ideal candidate for this project ... except that he has already retired from SDT modding. Some of our most talented artists are not native English speakers, so they'd probably feel uncomfortable if you asked them to write an erotic dialogue. The key idea is to do your homework before submitting a personal request.

If you'd like to pursue this idea then I would encourage you to find a few really good reference images (link). You might be able to re-use some material from the previous request thread. Then read the request rules and write out your expectations for the costume: does it need to support multiple breast sizes? does it need to support RGB slider adjustments? does it need to include any moving, stretching, or animated pieces? where should the long skirt be positioned when the girl kneels down? and so on. Don't answer those questions here. Instead, post a new request thread which contains your reference images and a list of your requirements/proposals/ideas. If you want to contribute to the project (in the form of tracing, drawing, scripting, testing, etc) then please say so. If you can include sketches (even crude images made in MSPaint) or mockups (using a combination of existing mods) then that would be a great start. Request threads are open to everyone, so you don't need to worry about studying the prior works of any particular modder.

Once you've made your request I would encourage you to get involved around the forum. People tend to be more helpful towards a participant than towards a stranger. Aside from sharing your feedback and criticism about mods, and offering your thoughts or suggestions for new game features, you can also contribute more directly by writing code, uploading files, creating charcodes, publishing screenshots, sharing custom sexual positions, etc...

Please remember that modders are volunteers, and that some request threads will not be fulfilled -- because the task is too difficult, or because it involves a weird sexual fetish, or because a design just doesn't catch the interest of any particular modder. That's ok! Try not to get discouraged. Some users feel rejected or insulted if their first request goes nowhere, but please believe that this isn't malice; it's just happenstance. Mods will sometimes be completed suddenly after months or years of inactivity, while others will never see any progress at all. In the meantime, you're welcome to make additional requests, or to participate in other ways. If you're totally in love with this specific costume design then there are tutorials available and senior modders who can teach you the ropes. You could potentially create the costume as your own first modding project, with a bit of support from Flash veterans :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.