Nier Automata (1 Viewer)

3dfapman

Casual Client
This was inevitable as we all know. The game hardly needs an introduction. We know you all want it and have been waiting for it. It's finally here for the PC.

2B:
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

X

xfiora18

Hi just trying to add some better refference pictures. First time doing this let me know if something is wrong with them.
C0VCnGHUAAEEhU2.jpg
9fc.jpg

Samoth

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
Discord Moderator
Content Creator
2D Artist
Writer
Dude modder don't look at face while doing their works.

I suspect what has happened here was that the user you responded to saw this thread and assumed from a brief glance that this was a SDT mod request thread. I know I almost did for a second before I looked at the OP (and then secondarily realized which forum subsection this was in).

NiteGuardian

A Fighter
Content Creator
Even though I can't run the game, I too agree this needs a panty remover asap.

Don't get your hopes up too much as it just came out today for PC and so did another couple of games that are known to be easily modifiable so they'll get attention first.
But if this doesn't have a mod by the time I have a PC that can run it (no ETA on that) and if I can find any way to unpack/repack the files? I'll do it, but remember that is a lot of ifs and waits, hopefully someone else here can pull it off sooner.

Jeronimo

Potential Patron
...somethings no make any sense in games industry...kill people in game, ok, is 'nice'...

...make a sex options, feelings, 'oh lord...no is moral, u cant' :wat:

----EDIT----

We have a full model 3d (with Biped) in Steam page - oficine, to download.

Last edited:

Nakaeki

Potential Patron
...somethings no make any sense in games industry...kill people in game, ok, is 'nice'...

...make a sex options, feelings, 'oh lord...no is moral, u cant' :wat:

----EDIT----

We have a full model 3d (with Biped) in Steam page - oficine, to download.
what are you talking about? Witcher and Mass Effect both allow you to have sex.

Magomi

Potential Patron
There's a reason at this point in time only 2 mainstream game series includes it compared to the astronomical amount of other games that showcases the other "sins."

His point is more it's not common in gaming, and with how touchy, sensitive and SJW America has become, we probably won't either because from Japan for example, it won't be allowed/worth supporting that playerbase, thus not worth producing as you won't make sales because people will be too busy trying to censor it or prevent its sale.

This isn't the 90s or early 2000s anymore, literally everything else is ok but sex and actual nudity still seems to be immoral in gaming. ME and Witcher however has 99% focus on everything but that, however more games with less action suddenly having sex/nudity is a bit more of a focused element.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Wandering off topic (thread title is "Nier Automata" and this is the Adult Mod Request section of the web site). Please start a new topic or private conversation to continue discussion of nudity/sex/ killing in games.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.