NieR: Automata (1 Viewer)

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
As we all know , The game will Feature a Main Female Playable Character , The Demo is available now on PS4

So anyone tried the Demo and saw Ryona in it ?

carl_fennin

Swell Supporter
For how I am towards ryona, I was a bit surprised to find myself enjoying the game over state in this game. At least, from what I've seen in videos. I suppose the ragdoll helps a ton in that regard. The character is cute, sensual in attire and the panty shots are welcome. And apparently she's an android? That's a plus for me. Depending on the ragdoll, some defeats are more amusing than others. Of course, I think such brief moments (due to the fast black out transition) are best enjoyed with some form of slow motion involved.

Here are three of my favorite ones that I've seen so far. The way her body moves around upon defeat is nice.

SharpHairyColt.gif
DigitalFatherlyBeardeddragon.gif
DefiantVerifiableHuemul.gif

Love the ones where he legs curl back towards herself. Maybe there will be special game over states in the final product. Maybe not. I guess it's wishful thinking. But I do like the presentation and style of the game over itself. The freeze frame, the distorted audio sound effect that plays on the final blow, and her saying her defeated line. I just wish they showed the defeat state for a longer period of time.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.