g (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

red_cloud0

Vivacious Visitor
holy crap, this is amazing, thank you for all of your hard work! any possibility of doing a similar topless/mostly-nude version of 2B? the partial nude is great but this one is far better in my opinion

Donkeysonic

Potential Patron
Hi, sorry to be annoying bother, but would you happen to have plans for making a mod that has no-nipples. That would be so cool.

willace

Potential Patron
Looks great cannot wait to download it. Just a quick question, can I put this in the same folder as the 2B mod?

Wisky

Avid Affiliate
Awesome, it worked but how can I have A2 with long hair? she only appears with short hair.

Thanks for your great work m8!

By the way, are you planing to make a fully nude mod for 2B? also increasing the bust size for 2B and A2? :)

Last edited:

Wisky

Avid Affiliate
Thank you :) To get long hair, you need to complete the game, then you will be given an item called A2's wig. As for a fully nude 2B and bigger bust size, unfortunately I can't do that. That would require a mesh mod and I only know how to do texture mods.

I understand u_u again thanks for your mods! maybe someone would create more nude mods for those gorgeous girls :)

tekmarvl

Swell Supporter
Hello Crafted-Lightning, just wanted to say that this mod looks great for Nier Automata's A2 model. There are quite a lot of talented modders here on undertow, thanks for being one of the many who share their creative talents with the rest of the community. It's greatly appreciated, and keep doing what you do best!
Hope to see more of your mods here sometime soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.