Nier Automata - A2 nude mod

Crafted-Lightning

Casual Client
DeviantArt Username
Art-Of-The-Body

Mod can be accessed early by supporting my Patreon ($5 tier), will be released on my Deviantart 13/06/2017 (Mod-Nier Automata-A2 nude)

(2B DLC nude mod now out on my Devinatart)

Sorry this mod took so long, know a lot of people wanted me to make this, really struggled to get the skin tone to a decent sort of stage. It is still an issue, so in a lot of areas with different light, you will notice where the clothes were. The skin tone will be very contrasting with the rest of A2's skin. Fret not though, I always have a crappy excuse at hand, you can pretend it's the joints or something like that as she's an android. Or option 2, you can pretend it's a tan line. But I do apologise for this, I think I might be missing a texture or am really lacking in texture information. To get A2 fully nude go into berserk mode. Anyway, I do hope to do more mods for Nier Automata, like the DLC costumes.

This mod is to be used with Resorep (Resorep), credit to Ray Wing for creating the mod tool. Download the files from this page and place them in the modded folder. If you need help using the tool either use the Resorep FAQ page ([Tool] Resorep - DirectX 11 texture replacer) or MR JAG has created a very easy tutorial to follow (
). Make sure you have Microsoft C++ distributables 2015 and Java SE Runtime Environment 8 installed for Resorep to work.

For people having trouble I recommend having a look at these suggestions by PayneXIII and maramsp

PayneXIII:

So if anyone is having issues where the mod doesnt work in 32 bit and the 64 bit one gives an error message when trying to load in then follow the manual steps located on the Resorep page, or make sure that your dllsettings.ini [turned into dllsettings.txt for editing purposes] has the correct folder paths for mod and original and that evertything matches your Resorep app.

Manual installation method:
  • Copy C:\Windows\System32\d3d11.dll to same folder as game's .exe file.
  • Rename copied d3d11.dll to ori_d3d11.dll (in the game folder, not in the system folder!)
  • Copy dx11proxy64.dll to same folder as game's .exe file.
  • Rename copied dx11proxy64.dll in game folder to d3d11.dll
  • Create dllsettings.txt file in same folder as game's .exe file.
  • Open dllsettings.txt file with Notepad.
  • Put the following text inside dllsettings.txt file:

Code:
modded_textures_folder=C:\temp\modded original_textures_folder=C:\temp\original save_textures=false application_to_hook=C:\Games\BlackDesert\live\bin64\BlackDesert64.exe dll_log_file=C:\temp\dll.log
  • Download, extract and put modded textures into some folder.
  • Change modded_textures_folder path to folder with modded textures.
  • Change original_textures_folder to some empty existing folder.
  • Change application_to_hook to path to your game's .exe file.
  • Change folder in dll_log_file path to some existing folder.
  • Save and close dllsettings.txt file.
  • Change the dllsettings.txt file extension to dllsettings.ini
  • Run the game.

maramsp:

I only had to start resorep with a cmd command, because via the normal way i got an access denied message.
So what i did was the following:

1: Install nier automata in e:\games\nier automata
2: Install FAR
3: Download resorep and unpack the folder in e:\resorep
4: Click the start menu and type cmd, right click it, and select run as administrator.
5: in cmd type: e:
6: after the (just) e: type cd resorep
7: after that, type cd win 10.
8: type java -jar resorep.jar
9: Resorep launches normally, and then adding the game, 64 bit version
10: Close resorep.
11: copy the content of the rar file found here to e:\resorep\win 10\modded
12: launch game
13: ingame self destruct and heal untill full bar again
14: enjoyed

https://www.patreon.com/Crafted_Lightning if you like my work please support me on Patreon and help me keep creating content for you amazing people. It's your love and support that keeps me going. You can also unlock exclusive content (artwork, behind the scenes,etc.)

If you really like my work, have a look at my store:
Purple-Art: Top Selling T-Shirts, Posters, Greeting Cards, Stickers, Wall Art and More

See updates, promotions, previews and other random crap on my Facebook page here:
Purple | Facebook

If you want to see more of my work (NSFW):
Tumblr: https://purple-art-of-the-body.tumblr.com/">Tumblr
DeviantArt: http://art-of-the-body.deviantart.com/">DeviantArt
See my other work here:
DeviantArt: http://crafted-lightning.deviantart.com/">DeviantArt

Last edited:

red_cloud0

Vivacious Visitor
holy crap, this is amazing, thank you for all of your hard work! any possibility of doing a similar topless/mostly-nude version of 2B? the partial nude is great but this one is far better in my opinion

Donkeysonic

Potential Patron
Hi, sorry to be annoying bother, but would you happen to have plans for making a mod that has no-nipples. That would be so cool.

Crafted-Lightning

Casual Client
DeviantArt Username
Art-Of-The-Body
holy crap, this is amazing, thank you for all of your hard work! any possibility of doing a similar topless/mostly-nude version of 2B? the partial nude is great but this one is far better in my opinion
Thank you :) and sorry, I don't think I can get 2B any more nude without it looking weird due to how the textures and mesh are.

Crafted-Lightning

Casual Client
DeviantArt Username
Art-Of-The-Body
Hi, sorry to be annoying bother, but would you happen to have plans for making a mod that has no-nipples. That would be so cool.
It's not bother at all, but sorry I currently have no plans to do such mod. However, as I sometimes get a lot of requests for variants on pieces/mods I started to limit the number by making it part of an exclusive reward on my Patreon ($5 tier). Currently I have variant requests open for this mod.

willace

Potential Patron
Looks great cannot wait to download it. Just a quick question, can I put this in the same folder as the 2B mod?

Wisky

Vivacious Visitor
Awesome, it worked but how can I have A2 with long hair? she only appears with short hair.

Thanks for your great work m8!

By the way, are you planing to make a fully nude mod for 2B? also increasing the bust size for 2B and A2? :)

Last edited:

Crafted-Lightning

Casual Client
DeviantArt Username
Art-Of-The-Body
Awesome, it worked but how can I have A2 with long hair? she only appears with short hair.

Thanks for your great work m8!

By the way, are you planing to make a fully nude mod for 2B? also increasing the bust size for 2B and A2? :)
Thank you :) To get long hair, you need to complete the game, then you will be given an item called A2's wig. As for a fully nude 2B and bigger bust size, unfortunately I can't do that. That would require a mesh mod and I only know how to do texture mods.

Wisky

Vivacious Visitor
Thank you :) To get long hair, you need to complete the game, then you will be given an item called A2's wig. As for a fully nude 2B and bigger bust size, unfortunately I can't do that. That would require a mesh mod and I only know how to do texture mods.
I understand u_u again thanks for your mods! maybe someone would create more nude mods for those gorgeous girls :)

tekmarvl

Avid Affiliate
Hello Crafted-Lightning, just wanted to say that this mod looks great for Nier Automata's A2 model. There are quite a lot of talented modders here on undertow, thanks for being one of the many who share their creative talents with the rest of the community. It's greatly appreciated, and keep doing what you do best!
Hope to see more of your mods here sometime soon.

Crafted-Lightning

Casual Client
DeviantArt Username
Art-Of-The-Body
Hello Crafted-Lightning, just wanted to say that this mod looks great for Nier Automata's A2 model. There are quite a lot of talented modders here on undertow, thanks for being one of the many who share their creative talents with the rest of the community. It's greatly appreciated, and keep doing what you do best!
Hope to see more of your mods here sometime soon.
Thank you very much for your kind words :)

Top Bottom