Mod can be accessed early by supporting my Patreon ($5 tier), will be released on my Deviantart 13/06/2017 (Mod-Nier Automata-A2 nude)
(2B DLC nude mod now out on my Devinatart)
Sorry this mod took so long, know a lot of people wanted me to make this, really struggled to get the skin tone to a decent sort of stage. It is still an issue, so in a lot of areas with different light, you will notice where the clothes were. The skin tone will be very contrasting with the rest of A2's skin. Fret not though, I always have a crappy excuse at hand, you can pretend it's the joints or something like that as she's an android. Or option 2, you can pretend it's a tan line. But I do apologise for this, I think I might be missing a texture or am really lacking in texture information. To get A2 fully nude go into berserk mode. Anyway, I do hope to do more mods for Nier Automata, like the DLC costumes.
This mod is to be used with Resorep (Resorep), credit to Ray Wing for creating the mod tool. Download the files from this page and place them in the modded folder. If you need help using the tool either use the Resorep FAQ page ([Tool] Resorep - DirectX 11 texture replacer) or MR JAG has created a very easy tutorial to follow (
For people having trouble I recommend having a look at these suggestions by PayneXIII and maramsp
So if anyone is having issues where the mod doesnt work in 32 bit and the 64 bit one gives an error message when trying to load in then follow the manual steps located on the Resorep page, or make sure that your dllsettings.ini [turned into dllsettings.txt for editing purposes] has the correct folder paths for mod and original and that evertything matches your Resorep app.
Manual installation method:
- Copy C:\Windows\System32\d3d11.dll to same folder as game's .exe file.
- Rename copied d3d11.dll to ori_d3d11.dll (in the game folder, not in the system folder!)
- Copy dx11proxy64.dll to same folder as game's .exe file.
- Rename copied dx11proxy64.dll in game folder to d3d11.dll
- Create dllsettings.txt file in same folder as game's .exe file.
- Open dllsettings.txt file with Notepad.
- Put the following text inside dllsettings.txt file:
modded_textures_folder=C:\temp\modded original_textures_folder=C:\temp\original save_textures=false application_to_hook=C:\Games\BlackDesert\live\bin64\BlackDesert64.exe dll_log_file=C:\temp\dll.log
- Download, extract and put modded textures into some folder.
- Change modded_textures_folder path to folder with modded textures.
- Change original_textures_folder to some empty existing folder.
- Change application_to_hook to path to your game's .exe file.
- Change folder in dll_log_file path to some existing folder.
- Save and close dllsettings.txt file.
- Change the dllsettings.txt file extension to dllsettings.ini
- Run the game.
I only had to start resorep with a cmd command, because via the normal way i got an access denied message.
So what i did was the following:
1: Install nier automata in e:\games\nier automata
2: Install FAR
3: Download resorep and unpack the folder in e:\resorep
4: Click the start menu and type cmd, right click it, and select run as administrator.
5: in cmd type: e:
6: after the (just) e: type cd resorep
7: after that, type cd win 10.
8: type java -jar resorep.jar
9: Resorep launches normally, and then adding the game, 64 bit version
10: Close resorep.
11: copy the content of the rar file found here to e:\resorep\win 10\modded
12: launch game
13: ingame self destruct and heal untill full bar again
https://www.patreon.com/Crafted_Lightning if you like my work please support me on Patreon and help me keep creating content for you amazing people. It's your love and support that keeps me going. You can also unlock exclusive content (artwork, behind the scenes,etc.)
If you really like my work, have a look at my store:
Purple-Art: Top Selling T-Shirts, Posters, Greeting Cards, Stickers, Wall Art and More
See updates, promotions, previews and other random crap on my Facebook page here:
Purple | Facebook
If you want to see more of my work (NSFW):
See my other work here: