Status
Not open for further replies.
S

StarkeBlade

Took me a little while to get the stupid game to work with the textures but damn am I glad I did. Very nice work! Thanks for this!

Anyone who's having trouble with 0000142 errors, read Crafted-Lightings last two posts. PayneXIII's comments worked for me even though I didn't modify the dllsettings file.

edman06

Potential Patron
mod_nier_automata_2b_partially_nude_by_art_of_the_body-db3lggf.png

Download off of my DeviantArt: Mod-Nier Automata-2B partially nude

First of all I apologise to those who were asking me to make this mod, it took longer to come out as I had to go away for a week on the 17th (the games release date). This was also a lot harder to make than I had first anticipated, due to the design of 2B's costume and the way the textures worked, so I had to try redesign her costume 2B (pun, sorry couldn't help myself) more revealing. More apologies as there are quite a few issues with this mod, the main issue being the skin tone, it changes colour a lot due to the lighting and can sometimes look very contrasting in comparison to the leg skin tone. For that reason I'm gonna claim that this mod is a see through, string sort of costume. I know I'm such a sneaky ass snake, but I am looking into a way to fix that, so I may release a second version if I can find a fix. Another issue I only noticed when looking through my screenshots, 2B's stockings become very metallic, glossy looking. I know how to fix this issue but then it breaks the skin tone more, so again looking into it. But for now I hope you enjoy my mod; I haven't got very far in the game, so any bug reports other than the issues already mentioned would be most appreciated.

mod_nier_automata_2b_partially_nude_v2_by_art_of_the_body-db3y8lp.png

Download off of my DeviantArt: Mod-Nier Automata-2B partially nude v2

Edit: Version 2, improved a few things, first thing I improved or rather brought back is the bigger butt. In my first mod I accidentally didn't update the normal map for the butt so it made it look flatter, I've brought back the original texture so it looks more defined. The other thing I've tried to improve is the skin tone and shadows, I believe I have improved these areas a bit however, I don't think I'm gonna be able to fix the problem completely as I have tried everything I can think of. For that reason I am still claiming the costume to be a redesigned string like costume with see through parts. So in some parts the see through parts will seem a lot darker or in some cases lighter in comparison to the rest of 2B's skin. Another fix is the stockings, in the first version they were shiny now they are back to normal. As well as those improvements there are a lot of little tweaks to the diffuse layers.

This mod is to be used with Resorep (Resorep), credit to Ray Wing for creating the mod tool. Download the files from this page and place them in the modded folder. If you need help using the tool either use the Resorep FAQ page ([Tool] Resorep - DirectX 11 texture replacer) or MR JAG has created a very easy tutorial to follow
(). Make sure you have Microsoft C++ distributables 2015 and Java SE Runtime Environment 8 installed for Resorep to work.

https://www.patreon.com/Crafted_Lightning if you like my work please support me on Patreon and help me keep creating content for you amazing people. It's your love and support that keeps me going. You can also unlock exclusive content (artwork, behind the scenes,etc.)

If you really like my work, have a look at my store:
Purple-Art: Top Selling T-Shirts, Posters, Greeting Cards, Stickers, Wall Art and More

See updates, promotions, previews and other random crap on my Facebook page here:
Purple | Facebook

If you want to see more of my work (NSFW):
Tumblr: https://purple-art-of-the-body.tumblr.com/">Tumblr
DeviantArt: http://art-of-the-body.deviantart.com/">DeviantArt

mod_ff10_2_yuna_gunner_breasts_exposed_by_art_of_the_body-dawy6vc.png

mod_ff13_2__serah_breasts_exposed_v2_by_art_of_the_body-damz3oj.png

See my other work here:
DeviantArt: http://crafted-lightning.deviantart.com/">DeviantArt

thankx great work

Wisky

Avid Affiliate
OP is there a chance to create a nude mod for 2B's revealing outfit? :)

Thanks for all your work!

Revealing Outfit1.png

Revealing Outfit2.png Revealing Outfit3.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.