[Nicole Oring] - The Business (1 Viewer)

KevinFace

Ryonani Teamster
I lack the intelligence to come up with anything worth reading. One would believe that I would be much more wise to leave this section blank, however I am far too pretentious. But I digress. Right now I have chosen to upload a fictional story involving Nicole Oring shortly before my side of the world has ended. Here I figured I would go for a beat down beat down as opposed to a submission pretzel break-a-thon I normally go for. This one is also much shorter and much more simple. There is little dialogue but much action. It's also one sided.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nicole Oring sits at a desk, operating a personal computer. She wears her hair down with a stereotypical office uniform. The uniform consists of a white button down shirt, a black blazer, a black mini skirt and pantyhose with black heels. Her legs are crossed, her focus is intense. Her intense focus on a game of Solitaire.

In addition she has also received an email from an unknown source, it reads: "Behind you". "Behind you?" she repeats, raising a single brow as her head darts towards the door. Unfortunately nothing happens. This prompts Nicole to turn back around and delete the message from her inbox. She sighs, shakes her head and and continues playing Solitaire. 5 minutes barely pass before the floor trembles with footsteps, followed by the counterclock wise rotation of the door knob. Nicole turns around as the door flies open, greeted by a repulsive figure.

He stands at 6'6", wearing a blood red suit distinguished by his deep black dress shirt. He's got eyes like the lush green grass of Ireland, hair like the branch of a dark oak wood tree, and a skin complexion that put even the cleanest of beige carpet floors to shame. He is as gentle as he looks.

The repulsive figure slams the door shut and heads straight for her. Nicole's eyes widen as he approaches "Who are you and what do you want?" she inquires towards the man standing behind her. He does not respond, instead he grips the recliner and tips it backwards, causing the chair to fall backwards. This causes Nicole to fall until her back and head both hit the floor. "Oww!" Nicole briefly holds her head, stunned "Ah... what was that fo- Ahhh!".

The beast forces Nicole to her feet with a firm right handed grip on her hair. She instinctively reaches for her hair which is now the source of her pain. He rears back his left arm and SLAMS it against her upper chest and throat for a lariat; he releases her hair upon impact. Nicole's legs fly upwards and her head flies backwards, causing her spine and parietal bone to hit the ground with a thud.

She lays against the floor, moaning in pain with her palms resting against her head. Nicole is stunned from the impact; the repuslive figure kneels down and wraps his hands around her throat. She gags in his monstorous hands; he elevates her effortlessly from the ground to the air like the featherweight that she is. Her legs flail about as her face slowly starts turning red. Nicole latches onto the figure's wrists, trapped in his suffocating clutch. It tightens much more with each trembling step towards the wall.

He reels Nicole in and their skulls collide for a headbutt that nearly decapitates her. She begins choking; the figure releases one of his hands from her neck. He then steps back and lunges forward, choke slamming Nicole's body against the wall. Her back bounces off the wall as she falls to her knees, then towards the ground. The repulsive figure is relentless in refusing to let her body hit the ground a second time. He reaches down, quickly gripping the back of her neck to pull her up.

He pulls her head towards the ground with his kneecap slamming against her stomach; Nicole's abdomen nearly caves in, arching her back towards the wall upon impact. The kneestrike unleashes a compressed grunt from the woman who debates gripping either her head or abs. But she has no room to decide. His hands now press against her crotch and upper chest area. A weakened Nicole Oring now faces the ground at a height well above 6 feet, pushing 7... no 8 feet infact!

The repulsive figure kneels down and she is released. Her gut makes a crude crash against his knee and a cry of agony escapes her lips. The figure stands up, allowing Nicole Oring to slip off of his knee. She falls to the floor, holding her stomach in pain as she curls up into a fetal position. The woman moans in pain while letting off a couple of weak coughs. The pain surging throughout her body is excruiating.

She can barely even gasp for breath and there's a slight choking sensation in her throat. The man walks over and reaches down, wrapping his right arm around her right thigh and his left arm around her upper chest. He stands up and lifts Nicole up.

He kneels down and drives her spine into his knee for one backbreaker drop. The impact makes her wince

There is no mercy...

He lifts her back up and kneels down again, driving her spine into his knee for a second backbreaker drop. The impact makes her groan.

She does not have any time to recover...

He presses his hands against the back of her ass and head as he elevates her another 8 feet for a gorilla press and drives her spine against his knee for a final backbreaker. The final impact forces a blood curdling scream from her lips. She is bent against his knee and against her own flexibility. The only thing more painful to hear than her screeching is the shattering of her spine upon the blunt edge of the brute's knee. He adds insult to injury by pressing down against her chin which has flown towards the ground as a reaction.

He presses down on her thigh as well for the same effect. Her glass shattering screech is tamed through her fear provoking gasps. The man stands up and throws Nicole's body over; she lands on her stomach, arching her back in pain. She's down, she's out, she's finished, done for, any will she may have had to fight with is now none existent. Her perpetrator is now ready to to put her on display and collect his pay.

A couple of minutes later the brute walks out of the room while taking out a cell phone. "She's all yours" the text message reads; with that the man presses the 'send' button.

Nicole Oring meanwhile, is left bound, gagged, and bent over the desk with her clothes still well in tact. The rope binds her wrists and elbows together behind her back. Another rope is seen on her neck, cranked towards her arms. The rope cranking her head backwards comes from her mouth gag. From the front, one could see the rope tied in a manner that obscured the breasts. But she's bent over. And her ass shoots towards the sky.

The desktop computer she operated on is now on the floor, broken, torn. In the brute's place came another man. The door slammed shut. Soon agonizing sounds of screaming, thumping, and slapping are heard.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
KevinFace, as usual I find some of your descriptions to be spot-on. Your writing is raw, but there's a good energy to it and I think you're capable of creating some strong images. Other than some odd turns of phrase, I liked it and I'm glad you're writing again. I also liked the cryptic ending, but that's because I'm sick like that :p

RyonaSensei

Potential Patron
You can't write worth while? Don't you give me that crap I enjoyed that! Description was nice and I like the back breaking it was nice. The ending I also enjoyed but would have liked to have read that part too. It would be nice to do an RP with you let me know could be fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.