Newbe question (1 Viewer)

Willard

Potential Patron
Sorry I cant find your FAQ. But I would like to know how to save my options from your png, and swf downloads.

stuntcock

Content Creator
Sorry I cant find your FAQ. But I would like to know how to save my options from your png, and swf downloads.
Please restate your question in greater detail. I can't provide an answer at this point, because I don't understand the problem.

Willard

Potential Patron
Thanks Stuntcock for your reply, hope this makes my problem more clear. While in SDT I can make a girl I like using PNG and SWF downloads from Undertow but I cant save the character into SDT.

stuntcock

Content Creator

J4iXDhr.jpg

Willard

Potential Patron
Thank you again! My problem is not saving standard characters like SD Chan. But when I modify SD Chan with a hair style from Undertow, like Tsunade.png. When I try to save the character, it tells me " Please enter missing parts manually" This is where I need help. Thank you so much for your time.....

stuntcock

Content Creator
When I try to save the character, it tells me " Please enter missing parts manually" This is where I need help.
It tells you to "Please enter missing paths manually." As in filepaths.

You must either put your PNG files into one of the default folders (in which case SDT will not complain when you attempt to Save the Character) ... or you must click the + button shown in the screenshot above, and then manually type in the relative path to the folder where you saved your PNG files (in which case the error message will vanish and you'll be allowed to Save the Character).

Willard

Potential Patron
It tells you to "Please enter missing paths manually." As in filepaths.

You must either put your PNG files into one of the default folders (in which case SDT will not complain when you attempt to Save the Character) ... or you must click the + button shown in the screenshot above, and then manually type in the relative path to the folder where you saved your PNG files (in which case the error message will vanish and you'll be allowed to Save the Character).
Thank you! Forgive me I'm stupid!!! Where are the default folders? I will have to figure out the relative path in win10 to get this to work. I have save everything into Documents, so it cant be that hard to find. You are the Greatest

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.