New female characters in general? (1 Viewer)

Eris_42

Potential Patron
Hey - forgive me as I am new here. I have looked around and I see clothing, hair, accessories, etc. Still I have not seen the subject broached about female toon-mods. With ALL DUE RESPECT to Konashion, we only have three noses, one eye-shape, chin, cheekbones and a couple of types of ears. Am I missing a mod thread buried deep? I believe I saw male-mod threads, .... please advise. ???

Thanks! 8)

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
Basically there are two programs: Vanilla SDT and the Loader.

The first one can be opened alone, the second needs a web browser or a Flash standalone player.
The first one can only use custom PNG hairs, backgrounds and dialogues and some SWF mods to change the hair and clothes of the female character.
The second one allows to load many kind of mods, to change the look of the male and female characters, change positions, sizes, actions, etc.

What you want is the Loader, but I cannot tell you really more about it, I'm not using it...
You should go take a look at the Loader section of this forum.

BuckWild

Modder
Streamer
As far as additional facial features and shapes, the only things you'll find would be hair overlay accessories, which, as I have not used any overlays, I assume are loaded just like a png hair would be loaded, with the added requirement of the loader and a certain overlay module to allow both the hair and the hair/face accessories to display at one time.

There are a fair bit of hairs that include such facial features when loading as a PNG, but it limits you to using only that hair. As for anything that affects the Him, you have no choice but to use the loader if you want to customize Him.

SyntaxTerror does a good job summing up what each program does. One thing I'd add is that Vanilla SDT has fewer options, but it is also less of a hackjob than the Loader, and therefore is much more stable and easier to use for the average user.

The Loader can be complicated, but as long as you stay up-to-date with recent updates and issues found, as well as read up on the guides included in the Loader archive and in the tutorial section of the forum, you have lots of possibilities as far as gameplay and customization. It's also a bit of a time-consumer if you want to set up the mods and settings to your preferred playstyle from startup, but it's worth it.

wands

Potential Patron
So sorry no, If per-say you wanted a longer face, better cheeks, different ethnic eyes, fuller lips. It is just not all there, BUT! This is ALWAYS evolving so who knows? I sympathize because I REALLY wanted Asian eyes and no mod I have found comes close...

PyramidHead

Potential Patron
I sympathize because I REALLY wanted Asian eyes and no mod I have found comes close...
You know about the Slanted Eyes Mod, right? It's the closest (only) eyes choice here you'll find for girls like Satsuki Kiryuin or Saeko Busujima.

Of course, it's the "anime interpretation" of what Asian-y eyes look like. But this whole game is basically anime style inspired, so you're not going to have a good time if you're not into that art style.

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
There is also this PNG hair mod from the archive:

Attachments

• Asian Eyes.png
    Asian Eyes.png
    71.9 KB · Views: 3,378

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.