1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Neptune (Neptunia) alternate outfits

Discussion in 'Invalid Requests' started by SHADOWFRENZY92, Apr 30, 2016.

1. SHADOWFRENZY92

SHADOWFRENZY92 Potential Patron

Requesting Neptune in these outfits.

HDN-NepSantaRender.png img1.jpg mmd_swimsuit_neptune_by_chocokobato-d537bi5.png

2. stuntcock

stuntcock Club Regular Staff Member Moderator

We need side views. It isn't necessary to attach your images unless they're vulnerable to takedown. For "tame" images like these ones, rehosting them (on a site such as imgur) is preferable.

Specifying the character name isn't necessary, because the clothing mod is usually independent of any Character Code or custom hairstyles. If the clothes get made, then you'll be able to use them with whichever character you like.

If you mean, "please make the clothes to fit a character with small breasts" then it's best to say so explicitly.

If you want a custom hairstyle to be made in addition to the clothing then please say so explicitly. Please check out the existing material (example) before doing so, and please be sure to provide usable reference images for the hairstyle in this case.

fleet likes this.
  3. SHADOWFRENZY92

Okay, thanks for the quick reply.
    Your first point tells me that I may need to buy the outfits to provide proper side views. I'd hoped that this was okay.
    It's best to keep the clothes locked to smaller chests.
    I already have the hair(s), so that wasn't an issue.
    I'll have a look and see if I can get side views of the outfits, because they cost quite a bit for what they are and put 'em up on imgur.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2016
  4. stuntcock

stuntcock Club Regular Staff Member Moderator

A quick Google search suggests that the Neptunia app shows only front views of the characters. So I'd suggest that you hold onto your money for now. But then again I'm not an expert; I didn't even know that the app existed until five minutes ago.

Where did the 3d renders come from? If you can find more images at that source (or acquire the mesh and texture files) then that might suffice. Alternatively, try to find fanart. Alternatively, ask around in one of the existing Neptunia threads (example) just in case someone else has already purchased the outfits and might be willing to provide screenshots.

5. SHADOWFRENZY92