Need more Dialogue Bundles to play (1 Viewer)

normiedude

Vivacious Visitor
Recently I played the WeeWillie Dialogue Bundle and boy I got so addicted to it. I have also played Sexy Sister Saga and the MLP one, those bundles are awesome too. So I was wondering if there were some more interesting dialogue bundles I should check. Hence if you guys could tell me names of more such bundles and where to find them, I will be very grateful. Thank you.

And sorry if i posted the thread under the wrong topic, i did get confused between Help and Dialogue.

Last edited:

Rudgar

Content Creator
Ouch!

If you ever just even tried to write such a bundle on your own you would never ever talk about it as something to consume that easily. :oops:
I'm working (more or less silently) on one of my own for round about a year now and I probably will need at least another year before I dare to publish a beta version. And the longer I work on it the more I'm on my knees in deepest respect for WeeWillie and his voluntary(!) work.
I'm telling you this not to show off, to diss you or to frustrate you - it's just an attempt to sharpen your senses for the amount of work that is behind such a bundle.

But lucky you!
There are actually some other great story authors around here with really great bundles. Some started here with a lot of announcements about their plans (without having results yet - which is the main reason why I'm keeping pretty much silence about my plans :wink:), some have some really great stories/dialogues/bundles. Unfortunately I'm so busy and focused (and selfish) on my own project that I lost a bit the overview about which stories are the most popular at the moment. I recommend you to use this forum's search function as well the one for the repository or the tag search. Successful search terms could be "dialog", "dialogue", "story" and/or "bundle".
Good luck and have a nice day!

Respectfully, Rudgar

normiedude

Vivacious Visitor
Rudgar, thanks for replying.

I do understand the effort and time you authors put in for the mods and bundles, I will always respect you guys for that. Sorry, if i sounded insensitive:oops: i just wanted to know if there were some great bundles i didn't played.
I will try the search functions you mentioned now, thank you.:grin:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.