Need help with Scripts (1 Viewer)

Perdition

Content Creator
I'm currently trying to create a basic mod and have followed Synonymous's tutorial to do so. I have done everything just as he said except for one problem, I have no scripts to actually make the mode work.
Script Where.jpg

I've previously been messing around with previously created mods using Flash Decompiler and from looking at the mod here, normally there would be a script folder below 'others' but with my created mod there are none. I could find no explanation for what I should do to put the appropriate scripts in the mod through flash or Flash Decompiler.

There is one error that pops up when I publish the mod that says "1120: Acess of undefined property ModTypes."

Anyone think they can help?

sby

Content Creator
Coder
don't know what the file structure is organized for that decompiler, but here is a copy of the actionscript files used for the vanilla template. maybe dumping them in the right place will make it happy

Attachments

SDTMods.zip
3 KB · Views: 102

Perdition

Content Creator
don't know what the file structure is organized for that decompiler, but here is a copy of the actionscript files used for the vanilla template. maybe dumping them in the right place will make it happy

Thank you very much, hopefully this will help me figure it out.

Perdition

Content Creator
OK, I figured out what I was doing wrong, it was that when I saved a new file I was putting it into a new folder so it didn't have access to the script folder. By copying the script folder into the folder I was working in I was able to fix the problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.