Need help with my first hair mod. (1 Viewer)

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
Hello

This morning I asked for the hair mod of Ayase Fuuka in the Request section, but as I also wanted to try to make one myself, I finally did it this afternoon:

v8JVYPX.png
UKZ7EkK.png

However, I am not very happy with the hair color and especially the dark line between the dark brown, light brown and ivory.
There should also be a reflection in hair, maybe some changes the color of her skin and eyes and put her smaller ears.

Compared to my source (right) and the other Vanilla SDT girls (left), I find that there are some changes to be done, even if it seems alright for a first try. I still have to admit that I did not not had any problems with this image as a source, it was like using tracing paper.

I will do the work for the dark line and the ears, but I really need someone to do the reflection in her hair and give me his opinion on the skin and eyes colour (I would like a more yellowish-asian skin if possible).
So if anyone with some experience in hair design could do it for me, or at least give me some advice on how to make a nice reflection with Inkscape and get a better skin/eyes colour, he will be really welcome. ;)
The reference shots and png file are in the Request section post.

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
I did something better:

BLlBx86.png

I would like smaller ears, but I cannot find the template to make it... :'(

[EDIT] I succeded in making small ears with a template I made, but I wont do it again if I cannot find a better one: mine is not properly aligned...

OZvEwyR.png

Both hairs can be downloaded from the Imports section: Ayase Fuuka.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.