Need help with modding (1 Viewer)

KYRLblK

Potential Patron
Found this on youtube. . But artmoney dont read a memory and gives an error. What am I doing wrong?(

Attachments

• 123.png
    123.png
    25.2 KB · Views: 119

stuntcock

Content Creator
But artmoney dont read a memory and gives an error. What am I doing wrong?(
ArtMoney is widely used among Russian PC gamers, so if you're seeking direct support for this error then you may find more success on a Russian-language modding website.

If you don't really care about the error and you just want to recreate the effects shown in the video then I'd recommend Cheat Engine. It's open source and it's quite an effective tool. It should be able to duplicate each of the steps shown in the video (scanning, filtering, tabular memory view, hexadecimal memory editing, etc) -- although the GUI will of course be different.

However, it's important to note that the video was created in late 2015. The game has probably been patched since then; the techniques and results shown in the video may no longer be possible. There might also be user-friendly patches or tools which can automate the process, and therefore make the whole ArtMoney scanning/editing procedure unnecessary. Or the game might have added anti-cheat software which will ban your account if you perform the actions shown in this video.

It might be best to contact the video creator and ask him for more information. You could also try to ask for assistance on Undertow, but it would be a good idea to explain what you're trying to do (e.g. change hair color, replace animations, extend body sliders, make clothing transparent, etc).

KYRLblK

Potential Patron
Guidance from ru sites no effect. I also try Cheat Engine, but it cannot read memory to. Found out that this mod made on pirate server without any anti-cheat before the official realese from 4game(Фогейм — компьютерные игры). Now ru bns has weird Frost Security without which game crashes. Why weird? With Frost game starts not the first time. Usualy need 3-4 times or more. Strange~

I would like to make a giantess or extend body slider(not xml modding). Getting a ban does nor care(ban was no for unsuccessful attempts)

P.s Pardon, i use Google translate for writing this post:rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.