Need Help Understanding a Lot (1 Viewer)

Tigek12

Potential Patron
Hey guys, I've recently downloaded a big archive file of imports, loader, animtool, and SDT of course. Now I know that I open the game via Loader, but am confused about a lot of things I'm seeing. Is there a way to make the game keep track of all the characters you have downloaded, instead of having to upload them every time you play? Also, I have no idea how anim tool and such things work, kinda been afraid to touch it.

Another problem I have is the template code things people post..how do those work?

Thank you for any/all help guys I'm just trying to get the hang of it.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
the code people post is not really for the average user, more for the people doing modding.

just curious, is this anonymous's archive or something from offsite?

Tigek12

Potential Patron
I believe it was Anon, just in a torrent for easier downloading. But yeah even the guides I was linked are still a little confusing/not idiot proof ;_;

Tigek12

Potential Patron
I may sound dumb but the loader revised save post is...super confusing..do I name folders something weird via text document? Do I just paste the folders into the mod folder? I'm confused! MY BRAIN!! ;_;

hugo_boss

Potential Patron
1. You create a new Folder for your mod inside the mods Folder.
2. Put all the *swf Files you want to be loader inside that Folder.
3. Create a document called mods.txt inside the Folder and add a new line for every swf file.
The document should look something like this:

myFirstMod.swf
mySecondmod.swf
blabla.swf

If you want to include a static hair file, put it into the folder and name it hair.png
Background images can be added like this as well. name them BG.png
Character Code files can be included as code.txt

4. Last Step: open CaracterFolders.txt inside the mods Folder and add a new Line with the name of you want the mod to apear in the menu a ":" and your Folder Name. Like this:

MyMod:MyMod

The Mod should now appear inside the Character Menu next to all the default characters and can be loaded by clicking on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.