Need Advice for uploading youtube videos (1 Viewer)

HaquaFan

Casual Client
I hope this is the right section, not sure where to post it,
but I was hoping on clarifying what types of game ryona videos are
allowed for uploading so I don't get my behind kicked by youtube.

The types of videos I plan on uploading are 100% from video games.
I do not plan on uploading animes/irl stuff and all videos are
created/recorded by me.

1. Obviously nudity is not allowed(but I've seen some videos up and
running, but I don't plan on uploading any)
but would let's say a girl in a bra and pantys(and getting attacked)
still be considered sexually explicit?

2. A couple things that popped up in my mind when I read the youtube guidelines,
"Graphic or gratuitous violence is not allowed. If your video shows someone
getting hurt, attacked or humiliated, don't post it."

Ryona is pretty much someone getting attacked, but this mostly applies to in real life
so would there be a case where some game ryona videos should not be uploaded?

I plan on giving back to the community since I am a big fan of ryona myself.
(and I leeched a whole lot haha)

I like to be sure what types of videos I can upload before I do it
I'm a pretty insecure person ;p. Sorry for the troubles.

ps. Why can't I see anything I'm typing in the text area lol
(it's all dark), I had to copy and paste from notepad.

Unrelated

Ryonani Teamster
If you're really worried about it, why not make an alternate account and post your ryona videos to that? Seems like many members here have gone through a few accounts already...

HaquaFan

Casual Client
Well, I created a youtube account mainly for ryona, but I still don't want that account to be cancelled lol.
And mostly cause they say "If your account is terminated you are prohibited from creating any new accounts."
People who has gone through a few accounts already were able to make new ones despite youtube saying that?

Mardion

Potential Patron
The YouTube guidelines are very specific in that you can't post videos depicting violence against "someone". This is obviously meant to apply on real people, not on videogame characters, so there's no way they'll close your account for uploading videogames ryona. If you want proof, just take a look around and see how many fighting games videos there are in YouTube, even from very violent games like Mortal Kombat.

As for them being "sexually explicit" , it is very rare for a videogame snippet to be labeled explicit, but even in those cases your account won't suffer anything, it's just that people who want to view that video will have to verify they're over 18 years old first... no biggie!

So fire away without hesitations :-)

D

Deleted member 31

I have a lot of brutal ryona vids on my account and its never had any trouble lol. The worst thing you'll get are people commenting on your videos saying "what the hell is this?!" :D

HaquaFan

Casual Client
Ahh I remember seeing your ikki tousen videos lol, haven't got any comments like that yet.

Random note: I really like the youtube insight. shows you which country watched your video the most lol (no surprise that japan is the most popular)
Japan
31.0%
United States
16.7%
Taiwan
14.3%
Canada
11.9%
Chile
7.1%
Mexico
7.1%
United Kingdom
7.1%
France
2.4%
Denmark
2.4%

HaquaFan

Casual Client
look what videogames are the most attacked if you don't want to take the risk.

I'm sorry, not sure what you mean by most attacked(as in a bunch of youtube users flagging or bunch of people complaining?) Can you give an example? I haven't really seen anything like that except for the mugen videos that get removed because they mostly have mature contents.

Last edited by a moderator:
P

perziashammas

Video games never get violations. If you include violent movies you are at the mercy of reporters. Even just rated R stuff I have found.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.