NecroRyona's Deviantart ( Ryona - Necrophilia - Snuff ). (1 Viewer)

necroryona

Potential Patron
Claire Being Eaten by Zombies ( Necrophilia/Ryona ) more stuff on the way.

my first post. hl2 2014-01-18 00-36-49-767.jpg

anyone else likes some necrophilia on their ryona?

got some animations that i made using Gmod, if anyone is interested, let me know so i can post some other pics and videos.

my main fetish (which is what i'm offering for everyone) is dead girls being eaten/raped by zombies or any other monsters, it might be sick for some but it's golden for others.

i've been lurking and creating content using gmod/mugen and many more, i even modified (ripps) character raper in mugen to rape his victims after winning, as i said, if many are interested, i'm gonna post them here or anywhere you like.

enjoy.

- - - Updated - - -

gonna post a video in videos forum, uploading to youtube.

necroryona

Potential Patron
i'll start making screenshots and videos since i got some free time, you may remember me from my youtube video (Claire Being Eaten by Zombies (GMOD) ryona ).

here is my DA page.
NecroRyona (Not Necessary) on deviantART

if you're interested in this kind of ryona, please inform me, plus if you have any Gmod models to share let me know.

morosenoodle

Avid Affiliate
Oh, yeah, I saw your Sonya Being Eaten By Zombies pics the other day. Very nice work! I like how you think.

Any chance we could see Kitana getting eaten by zombies?

supe41

Potential Patron
Hey, OP, your Claire ryona is your master piece, for sure! Well done, dude.

Can you abuse her more times? Like explore the max of abuse to her? She's my favorite Resident Evil babe. Use fat zombies or dogs to eat her in the next times, if you can. And, if I'm not asking much, if you can keep her alive to show her in pain would be very interesting. Also, sound would be nice too...

Anyway your idea is very interesting and this is why I'm request these three things.

GJ and look out for the youtube policy.

necroryona

Potential Patron
thank you for your kind and encouraging words !

you just inspired me to do something special, this time it will be good, really good.
i'll make more extreme abuses to her soon, you just name it.

trust me i have more material that i'm too afraid to share on youtube for their brutal violence, might take down my channel if upload it there.

anyhow, for you babe, i'll do something today or tomorrow, if it's too gory, maybe i'll share it privately or just attach it here.
got any work of your own to share ?

to be more generous, you'll get to chose the outfit she's wearing (or nude if you want to) fortunately i've got all of her models since she's my favortie babe on RE too.

- - - Updated - - -

will you guys be interested in ( Gory Necrophiliac Ryona Comics ) ?
i had an idea on some really brutal (sick level) comic, posing with screenshots and so, if you are, please tell me, i kinda lack the inspiration to do so since not a lot of people seem to like such stuff.

- - - Updated - - -

i'm gonna list some of the models that i have and you guys can request the models and the scene type of the comic, if i had the time, i'll make it for ya.

Resident evil
Mortal Kombat
Silent Hill
some DOA without face pose ( give me some with facepose if you have, i'm using Gmod ).
TWD clementine
power rangers ( for japanese superheroine customes lol )
and lot's more.

keep me updated.

Zombie

Potential Patron
I would like to see Ayane die at the hands of zombies :D

I got ayane for Gmod but i know that it was VERY hard to find.

Zombie

Potential Patron
Damn it might take some time find her agian... She is in my Gmod but her files have very difrent names. I deleted the rar. And the site where i downloaded it was removed and is back online now but that Thread about ayane has been removed....

How unlucky can you get :,(

necroryona

Potential Patron
Damn it might take some time find her agian... She is in my Gmod but her files have very difrent names. I deleted the rar. And the site where i downloaded it was removed and is back online now but that Thread about ayane has been removed....

How unlucky can you get :,(

it's alright, search for her files carefully and i'm sure you'll find her.

btw, you mean the bikini ayane? and the nude one? or the one with her outfit ?

Zombie

Potential Patron
it's alright, search for her files carefully and i'm sure you'll find her.

btw, you mean the bikini ayane? and the nude one? or the one with her outfit ?
No from the new DOA game. Fully nude. I know it was not a thread but it was an PM. I will find it today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.