Nechronomica (1 Viewer)

Big-ronso

Avid Affiliate
Hello everyone ^^
looking around in search of images I found a title that intrigued me .
Purpose originally thinking it was an anime or manga , but in reality it is an RPG !

Nechronomica the long long sequel .

The setting and very gloomy if you are interested or curious I put the links ( writing translator with me is difficult to explain the setting, then I give you the link) personally I would be interested to try it .
if anyone else is interested we can try a section ( I make a group )

Well I can tell you some important things about RPG .
The characters are all female and aged 8-17 at least physically
and the story lends itself well to ryona , for more information is the link

https://data.desustorage.org/tg/image/1444/53/1444533905693.pdf

Baku|Haku

Avid Affiliate
Holy Jesus! This is hardcore!
It lends itself to be as Ryona as we want but I think it's more of a Guro/Horror situation that the book want us to be in.
Of course we can go the other route and make it as silly, gorey and campy as the movie "Tokyo Gore Police"

Big-ronso

Avid Affiliate
is the setting is heavy, but I am confident in our ability to make the rpg not nauseating but fun ^^ ( meet everybody's taste so )
however, prior to this I would say to find at least 4-5 people interested minimum master understood.
I'm not going to do the master don'tI have the mastery to do in English (i am Italian)

MayaLazarus

Casual Client
Wow! That's stuff to read! I think my brain almost went spinning there! Although it could be fun to try once things get going so who knows.

Big-ronso

Avid Affiliate
we must not make a whole adventure just a one shot
just to try it out then if we like it we continue ! we need a master's degree and 3-4 players ahead yourself below!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.