1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nazi uniform, possibly with tits out?

Discussion in 'Invalid Requests' started by GlutenFreeman, Apr 16, 2015.

1. GlutenFreeman

GlutenFreeman Potential Patron

I don't mean to offend anyone with the whole Nazi stuff, it's really just cause I think they are probably the most evil villain to mankind, and I'd love to destroy one. the best example I can give to the uniform is this image.. now I know the swastika is a very controversial symbol so I leave it to whoever decides to take this request up, personally I don't think it would seem authentic without it but that's just me ::)
    anyways, much love for whoever wants to a help a brother out!
    GlutenFreeman out :o

Attached Files:

2. Nigida

Nigida Casual Client

I'd rather say Fascism is the real enemy here, germany just happened to be the nation that suffered it's full consequences combined with the leader principle that gave a single (delusional) individual complete authority over governmental structures.

Anyway, I like this uniform idea. You will need more references though, preferably sideviews of the uniform in question.

3. notthefbi20

notthefbi20 Potential Patron

Like the idea. Don't see why the swastika's would be a problem. It's used in plenty of games and movies. Plus this forum has no morals to begin with. :P

4. GlutenFreeman

GlutenFreeman Potential Patron

I've been searching for a proper image from the side for the uniform and I've yet to still find something solid, though I did find an unofficial SS Female officer type top, again from the front but just an idea? also note when I mentioned tits out I totally imagined this outfit in the pic I posted..
    Freeman Out! :o

Attached Files:

5. Zielman

Zielman Avid Affiliate Content Creator

Well, the thing is - the swastika is on the left arm, while we see the right arm in the game. So the symbol shouldn't be the problem.

Also, not promising, but I have nazi officer's uniform on my bucket list as one of the suits for the character Violet from Velvet Assassin. So, in some time, I might do it.

6. Nigida

Nigida Casual Client

Mind that the references must also be in a resolution that you can see without breaking your eyesight when trying to see what's in it. :D

7. Psynatra

Psynatra Potential Patron

Regardless of your intentions, I still find this request highly offensive, but if it's your fetish I can do nothing to stop the way of change and progress.

Such is evolution,

8. prof_mammoth

prof_mammoth Potential Patron

Heres some pics that might help. http://imgur.com/a/nRp1r