Natalie's Fatal Mistake (1 Viewer)

galvatron88

Club Regular
Hello, This is my first time on this site so bare with me. Im glad to be a part of this and hope you all enjoy my stuff.

Young, arrogant, conceited and not very bright, Natalie a young wanna-be warrior drops out of collage to be a street fighter. Her friends begged her not to but being the stubborn girl she is, she went against there better judgement.

In her first week she actually was quite good. she defeated four men easily and why not, being 6'2, 240lbs of muscle mixed with a little fat. Natalie was a Large beautiful, voluptuous power house. With her karate training she took when she was younger, she figures she just over power her opponents using her sheer size. The more fights she won the cockier she became. Shes been lucky so far, but luck only goes so far.

It is a tuesday, Natalie is standing in a large parking garage waiting on her next opponent. She grows impatient like a child. " where is heeee? " She wines as she taps her foot. Her round thigh and fat bubble butt jiggle slightly from the vibration of her foot tapping. Warring sports attire, she looks more like shes going to the gym rather then a fight. tennis shoes, tight spandex shorts that wedge and a sports bra that show a lot of cleavage.

She then gets the feeling that she is being watched. she looks up and its her opponent, Chei a former mma fighter now turned brawler with a reputation for maiming his opponents. The naive Natalie never heard of him. She just simply put her hands on her ever growing hips and smiled.

She walks over to the man. Towering over him for he was only 5'6, she chuckles and snorts at his small size and elderly age. " Are you ready for aaaallll this old man?" She says as she dose a nasty dance showing off her thick curves. Chei just looks on and replies " Those who are eager to fight are eager to lose." he says as he took his stance. This went over Natalies hollow head.

Lunging at him like a bull elephant, she throws her double punch move aiming for his chest. but the seasoned warrior dodges to the left and throws a perfect muay thai kick to her soft chicken and waffles filled belly. Her belly fat ripples from the shock wave sending pain through out her body. "OOUFF!?!" she says as her body jerks around.

She falls to her knees gripping her bruised and fragile belly throwing up all the food she ate that morning. " You cant be for real... you call yourself a fighter please." weaken from the trauma her body just went through, she slowly gets up with an angry look on her face. She swings violently at him but he dodges every punch while slapping her titties in the process. as this goes on she is getting madder and madder and feeling very ashamed. Parts of her body jiggle and shake as she is just swinging away.

Chei then delivers a devastating slap to Natalies beautiful but fragile face. Her body twists and her arms flail out of control as she spins around. Her long blonde hair flew around violently and wild. She is turned completely around staggering in place, drooling and her eyes rolling, Natalie is dizzy and confused as to where she is. " Uugh, uh, uugh...." He then slaps her fat bubble butt and it seemed like it shook forever, rippling up her cute little love handles. " You're not a warrior, you're just a fat little princess who has been pampered by her parents way too much... and I mean way too much." Chei says as he cups one of her fat booty cheeks.

With a wobbly head and feeling sick to her stomach. Natalie drums up enough energy to swing a right cross to his face. It is slow and clumsy. Chei ducks the punch and grabs her waist from behind. Natalie is dumbfounded, she has no idea whats going on. She then feels herself lift off the ground and propelled backwards. With great speed she falls flat on the back of her head. Natalie lets out a small snort like a pig as her large fat breasts smash her in the face almost smothering her. As her legs flop over her head you can hear a rather loud snap as her ribs and back crack. A rather loud fart soon follows for the pain causes Natalie to let lose her bowels.

The voluptuous fighters large curvy body flops up and falls flat on her belly. With his body still bridged from the suplex, he hugs his arm around her neck pressing his shoulder into her throat for a choke out. Natalie can immediately feel the pressure as she is now gasping for air. Her eyes are huge and her meaty body flails all over the place. She was desperate to break the hold. Like a scared trapped dog she tried with all her might. Her muscles bulged but as big and strong as she is her strength could not compare to his awesome power.

She is feeling so helpless and scared, She begins to lose strength and everything is getting blurry. She starts to lose herself, clawing at his huge arms like a trapped animal. Panicking, her thick legs kick violently and franticly. Her spandex shorts are now completely wedged in her ass, Her butt cheeks jiggle and bounce along with other parts of her body. It is an embarrassing sight to see to say the least but she didnt care, the only thought on her mind is survival. Chei notices her eyes are crossed and shes snorting like a pig due the fact her air is cut off. Chei lets the hold go and wakes her up.

She wakes up and manages to get to her feet. Tears and blood cover her face trying to bare with the pain in her ribs and back. She realizes now that street fighting is nothing like the games and anime she grew up with, She now fears for her life. The thought of death crosses her mind and this made her soil herself. "Ok you win.... I I give up. n now can I... go home?" Natalie ask trembling with fear and pain through her battered body. Chei smiles " A fight with me is a fight to the end." A cold chill went down Natalies spine. she takes a step back in fear, she takes a big swallow as she just stares at Chei with wide frightful eyes.

Chei then disappear from sight. " GAAAAASSSSP??!" Natalie took a deep gasp as her mouth drops from fear and awe. She feels something behind her with fear and speed she spins around with a punch aimed at his face but the seasoned male warrior was cunning and drops down and delivers a hard punch to Natalies gluttonous soft pot belly. Natalie chunky body froze. The shock wave ripples through her fat from her belly to her fat round jello booty. " Aaaahhh." Its like Natalie was letting out air like a balloon. Also The dim witted Natalie hadnt notice that Chei had rips her sports bra off revealing her large fat full breasts.

Natalie drops to the floor on her knees with her arms by her side but as she falls forward Chei wraps the bra around Natalies neck and ties it tight around her fat neck. A look of pure horror comes across Natalies face. Chei puts his foot in the small of her back arching her back. Nataile instinctively reaches out. Her belly bounces like a basketball as she struggles to breath and remove the clothe around her neck. " You new fighters love to eat dont you... maybe if you spent more time the dojo rather then burger king you wouldnt be in this mess." Chei whispers in her ear. Natalie knew he was right. Her whole life flashes showing her care free life. all she did was eat eat and eat.

Natalie then starts to fade. Her tongue protrudes far out of her mouth down pass her chin. Her eyes roll up and to the left. Her arms went from clawing at the clothe to flailing around, Her body begins to buck making her beautiful fat breasts and pot belly bounces. Her body then stops and gos limp. Chei lets go and the thick tall woman falls face first to the ground with a thud. It is over. Chei walks off and leaves a lifleless Natalie on the ground.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ghost999

Vivacious Visitor
Yeahhh... I loved how cocky the girl is and she is jus humbled... A little violent at the end but very good. Keep it up

galvatron88

Club Regular
Oh! do you think I should change the ending... cuz I do like that. I always did think my ending was a little weird.

Rupert Rage

Potential Patron
My Gratitude

Oh! do you think I should change the ending... cuz I do like that. I always did think my ending was a little weird.
dude, first of all i'm sorry that my previous comment did somehow turn you down. please pardon. however, i have red over the makeover version and i am more than pleased that you did so. you deserve a twin thumbs up since the very first version of NAT's FATAL MISTAKE as you have presented a very interesting story out from your imagination. hence, you have reached my highest rating after this edited version. guess what?? in fact NAT's FATAL MISTAKE Ver.1 and the makeover happens to be the very first story i have ever red in Ryona until to this date!!! :D
You rock!!!

galvatron88

Club Regular
Man! i dont know what to say. Im glad u like it. ur commit just made me want to try harder and make it better. I am honored and the pleasure was mine. I have never got praises like that before. Im really glad u liked it and thanks for taking the time to read it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.