Jade1503

Swell Supporter
Sauna Fight: Sakura Haruno vs Karin

Sakura sighed with relief as she stretched in the sauna that was located in one the smaller village outside of Konoha. Sakura had just finished a S-Rank mission and needed something to relax. After delivering her report to Tsunade, Sakura thought that some time in the sauna would release all the tension in her body before heading home. Sakura closed her eyes and smiled with content.

The doors to the sauna opened and Sakura opened her eyes to see who it was: narrowing her eyes at the newcomers. She was a girl same age as Sakura with long red hair and wearing black framed spectacles. She has a white body covered in a white towel like Sakura’s and she was barefooted. When she saw Sakura, she growled.

‘Oh, it’s you.’

‘Hey Karin.’ Sakura growled back. ‘It’s surprise seeing you here. You barely come out from your house.’

‘I thought I come her to relax.’ Karin retorted. ‘But seeing you here ruined everything.’

‘Same goes for me.’ Sakura said.

Both Sakura and Karin used to fall in love with the same boy before Sakura became lesbian: thus making them enemies. Sakura was not sure whether she had won the affection of the boy she loved and she did not care. What she cared about that Karin chose to be here in her presence.

Sakura stood up from the bench. ‘Can’t you find another sauna to soak in you four-eyes slut?’

Karin blushed angrily. ‘You took my spot you flat-chested bitch!’

Angry, Sakura slapped Karin in the face. ‘You so did not go there!’

‘Then take that comment back about my eyes!’ Karin slapped Sakura back in the face.

Sakura spat on Karin’s face. ‘Come on bitch; let’s settle this like woman! Maybe this will unwind us!’ Sakura threw aside her towel: showing her pink nipples and pink hairy vagina.

Karin scowled. ‘You’re on!’ She threw aside her towel too: showing her pink nipples and red hairy vagina. ‘I bet I can beat you!’

‘Please bitch!’ Sakura rolled her eyes. ‘You can’t beat a handicap!’

‘You!’

Sakura and Karin clasped hands in a test of strength and slammed their breasts into one another: rubbing their sweaty bodies into one another. Growling, Sakura pushed Karin onto her knees and kicked her in the stomach. As Karin gasped in pain, Sakura punched her on the head before pulling her up by the armpits and hip tossing her onto the floor. Karin gasped as her back hit the floor but reached out and grabbed Sakura’s pink pubic hair: making Sakura screamed as she yanked her down onto her knees. Karin lifted her right leg and kicked Sakura’s on her head: making Sakura fall onto her back. As Sakura lay on the floor, Karin got up and climbed onto her: pinning her in a grapevine pin.

‘1... 2...’

Sakura kicked but Karin was still sitting on her.

‘Not so fast bitch!’ Sakura said. ‘I’m too strong for you!’

Karin smirked. ‘Let’s see if you will say the same thing once I out-fuck you.’

Karin started rubbing her hairy clitoris on Sakura’s: making both of them moan sexually. Not to be beaten, Sakura got into sitting position and connecting her hairy clitoris with Karin’s in a scissor position: Sakura slamming and ramming roughly onto Karin’s. Moaning and grunting sexually, Karin grinded back roughly onto Sakura’s. Sakura’s eyes widened as Karin was sexually dominating her. She tried to fight back but she was moaning loudly and reaching her climax. With a gasp, she exploded with orgasm, covering Karin with her thick cum. Moaning sexually; Sakura lay her back onto the floor as she continued to cum on Karin. Karin smiled as she lowered her head down and started eating Sakura’s exploding vagina: cleaning it. Once she was done, Karin licked her lips and pulled Sakura up by the hair: slamming her face into the bench.

‘See that bitch?’ Karin gloated. ‘I just beaten you in a sex fight! Admit that I’m better than you!’

Just as Karin was about to slam Sakura’s face into the bench, Sakura stopped by putting her arms on the bench and glanced over her shoulders.

‘Like hell bitch! We’re only getting started!’

Sakura elbowed Karin in the crotch, making Karin gasped and jumped backwards: holding her vagina. Sakura turned around and uppercut Karin in the jaws before kicking her side: making Karin back away in pain. Sakura grabbed hold of Karin’s shoulders, turning her around and lifted her into the air from behind: slamming her vagina onto her knees in an atomic bomb. Karin screamed in pain and fell onto her fours: moaning loudly as holding onto her vagina. Sakura smiled down at her.

‘From the sounds you’re making: you have already reached your climax. Don’t hold it in: let it all out. Let me help you.’

Sakura pulled Karin onto her feet and lifted her onto the charcoal: making her stand just above the sizzling charcoal. Karin’s body became sweatier as she was directly exposed to the heat.

‘This sauna isn’t hot enough.’ Sakura told Karin. ‘Let’s heat things up!’ She put her fingers into Karin’s vagina. ‘Feel the burn!’

Karin screamed as Sakura poked her insides with her fingers and after a few rubs, Karin orgasmed like a waterfall: her thick cum falling onto the charcoal and creating a burst of steam. Sakura pulled out her fingers from Karin’s vagina and stood aside as Karin coughed and backed away from the steam: only to fall off the charcoal box and fell onto her back onto the floor. As Karin lay on the floor, panting heavily and messaging her exploding vagina, Sakura smiled and stretched as she felt the sauna getting hotter.

‘That’s so much better!’ She said as Karin rolled onto her fours and slowly stood up.

Karin glared at Sakura and panted. ‘You bitch! You’re going to pay for that!’

Karin grabbed hold of Sakura’s hands and attempted an Irish whip, only for Sakura to reverse it and Irish whipped Karin into the wall. As Karin cried in pain, Sakura turned her around to face and slammed her into the wall: grinning like a predator.

‘It’s time to end this.’ Sakura said and slammed her breasts into Karin’s, kissing her on the lips. Karin kissed back, trying to dominate her mouth but before she could, Sakura broke the kiss and raised Karin’s left arm: she started licking her sweaty armpit. Karin, unused to this, moaned softly as Sakura continued licking deeply into Karin’s armpit as well as raising her Karin’s right leg and slamming her wet vagina into Karin’s. Karin moaned and gasped erotically as Sakura’s firm nipples were pressing her nipples, her vagina reaching its climax and her armpit being licked.
Karin screamed loudly as her vagina exploded with orgasm and even her nipples squirted out fluids: covering the sauna’s floors with her thick fluids. When she was done spilling her fluids, she wrapped her arms around Sakura’s neck and leaned on her: panting heavily.

‘You...’ Karin whispered. ‘Whore...’

Sakura merely smiled. ‘For someone who cum a lot, you are such a hypocrite.’

Sakura lifted Karin over her shoulders and in a fireman carry position: Sakura slammed Karin onto the floor. Karin cried in pain as her back made impact with the floor and she spat out saliva when Sakura jumped on her: pinning her.

‘1... 2... 3!’ She counted. She raised herself up and smiled down at Karin. ‘I win bitch! What do you have to say now?’

Karin could only whisper as Sakura lay on top of her and started licking Karin’s wet vagina. Karin reacting in horror.

‘W-what are you doing?’ She cried. ‘P-please... You a-already made me cum twice...’

Karin screamed loudly as her vagina exploded with cum for the third time, covering Sakura’s face with her thick cum. Karin fell back flat onto the floor as Sakura licked her wet clitoris cleaned. Sakura smiled and licked her lips before squatting above Karin’s face and with a moan of pleasure, Sakura orgasmed all over Karin’s face and glasses before showing her exploding vagina into Karin’s face: filling her mouth with thick cum. Karin swallowed all of it and Sakura was amazed.

‘Wow, you must have done this a lot.’

Sakura chuckled as she pulled Karin onto her feet by her armpits and kissed her. When she broke the kiss, she smiled at Karin.

‘That match was what I needed to relax. Thanks Karin... Now get the fuck out of here!’

Sakura threw Karin out of the sauna and closed the doors on her before sitting back down on the bench: closing her eyes and sighed with content and she relaxed on the bench.

Last edited:

Jade1503

Swell Supporter
Sakura Haruno vs Ino Yamanaka
Both Sakura and Uno were still struggling into the bathroom as lno quickly turned off the showers before slamming Sakura into the wall. Sakura, holding Ino by the hair, threw her down onto the bathroom floor but when lno hit the floor and Sakura stepped out of the shower, lno lifted both her legs and kicked Sakura in the crotch; making her stumbled back into the shower. As Sakura leaned against the wall and massaged her sore vagina, Ino stepped right back into the showers and Irish whipped Sakura out of the showers: making her slipped and slammed onto the slippery bathroom floor.

Before Sakuma could get up, no leapt into the air and elbow dropped on Sakura's spine: making Sakura screamed in pain. Sakura groaned in pain as Ino slammed herself onto Sakura's back and grabbing her hair, slammed Sakura's face into the wet bathroom floor. Soon, Sakura was moaning in pain as no pulled her up onto her feet.

'I think I have you for dinner.' Ino said, licking her lips. 'We just need to put some spices into you.'

Ino dragged Sakura by the hair out of the bathroom, through her bedroom and into the kitchen where she slammed Sakura onto the kitchen table. As Sakura lay on the table moaning, Ino, still naked, searched through the spice cabinet and pulled out two packets filled with spices and herbs.

'This packet of mixed herbs and this packet of curry powder should do the trick.'

Ino poured some of the herbs and spices into her hand and closed it into a fist. She approached Sakura's opened vagina and shoved her fist into Sakura's vagina: opening her fist inside of Sakura's womb and rubbing the spices into it. Sakura leaped up from the table and screamed loudly: her body immediately covered in sweat due to the curry powder.

'IT'S TOO HOT! IT'S TOO HOT!'

Ino grinned. 'I like my food on the spicy side."

Once she felt it was enough, Ino pulled her list out of Sakura and sat down on a chair: pulling Sakura's trembling crotch into her opened mouth. Sakura screamed as more sweat poured out of her body and released her cum into Ino's mouth: who drank it greedily. Sakura, covered in sweat, lay on the table and moaned softly as Ino smiled and licked her lips: draining every drop of cum from Sakura's vagina.

'Mmmmmm... ' she smacked her lips. 'Sweet and spicy! Just the way I like it!'

She did not enjoy it long as Sakura wrapped her legs around Ino's head and pulled no towards her: burying Ino's face into her wet vagina and punching her head. Ino cried in pain as Sakura slid sideway off the table and with her legs still wrapped around Ino's head: Sakura slammed Ino's head into the floor in a head scissors takedown. Ino groaned in pain as Sakura held her by the throat and lifting her into the air and slammed her down in a choke slam. Ino moaned on the table as Sakura smiled down on her, licking her lips.

'Now it's my turn to eat you!'

Sakura poured the mixed herbs and spices and the curry powder into her right hand and closed it into a fist. She walked in front of Ino's crotch and shoved her fist into Ino's vagina: releasing and rubbing the spices and
herbs in Ino's inside. Ino had the same reaction as Sakura as she screamed loudly and her body was covered in sweat. Sakura smiled and sat down quickly: opening her mouth on Ino's vagina Soon, Ino screamed as she exploded cum into Sakura's mouth: swallowing every fluid that was shot in her. After releasing her vaginal fluids, Ino slumped on the table arid panted heavily while Sakura sucked on her blonde hairy clitoris: cleaning it.

Once she was done, Sakura leaned back on the chair arid licked her lips.

'Wow!' she said. 'Best dinner ever!'

Sakura pulled no onto her shoulders and stood up from the chair while carrying Ino: slamming her into the wall. Ino cried in pain as she slumped down the wall onto her feet where Sakura roughly kissed and slammed her pink nipples into Ino's: rubbing them in circles. Ino kissed back and rubbed her nipples back: both girls moaning into each odder mouths. They broke the kiss, their mouths drooling.

'Mmmmmm...' Ino murmured. 'I could do with desserts.'

Sakura giggled. 'I knew you were such a greedy piggy! Well... ' Sakura teased Ino with a lick on the face. 'You have to fight for it.'

Ino grinned. 'I knew you would say that.'

Without warning, Ino kneed Sakura in the belly and when Sakura bent forward clutching her stomach, Ino raised her right hand and karate chopped Sakura on the back of her neck. Sakura spat out saliva as Ino grabbed her hair and with a cry, she ran with Sakura and threw her back into the bedroom: Sakura tripping on the wrestling mat that they fought earlier. As Sakura landed on the mat, she found it already dried and looking outside of the window: it was already night.
Sakura rolled away at the last second and Ino slammed her elbow into the mat. Sakura raised her right leg and slammed it onto Ino's spine: making the blonde girl gasped in pain. Sakura rolled onto Ino's back and applied camel clutch on her, only for Ino to stand up slowly and slammed Sakura's into the mat. Sakura gasped in pain as Ino turned around and pinned her.

'1... 2...'

Sakura kicked out and pushed Ino off her. Ino jumped onto her feet as Sakura stood up, facing each other. With a yell, Ino fired a punch but Sakura blocked it and punched Ino's face. Ino cried but kicked Sakura between the legs and grabbed her by the hair as soon as Sakura bent forward but before Ino could deliver a face buster on Sakura, Sakura speared Ino in the stomach and lifted her over her shoulders and slid onto her back: slamming Ino down in a back-to-belly pile driver. Ino screamed in pain and she laid flat on the mat while Sakura pinned her with one leg hooked.

'1... 2... 3!' Sakura counted out loud and let go of Ino's leg, smiling and flexing her arms as no moaned softly. 'I win again!'

Sakura beamed as she helped Ino onto her feet: only for Ino to slam her onto the bed. Sakura looked up at Ino was panting on her.

'I don't care.' Ino panted. 'I want my dessert!'

She started licking Sakura's left armpit: making Sakuma giggled. Smiling, she rolled until she was on top of Ino.

'All right but I’ll be on top and I also want mine.' She smiled.

Ino smiled as Sakura turned around and faced Ino's crotch in a position 69: both she and Ino licking into one another vaginas. Their tongues went deeper and deeper, licking their insides. Moaning together, they both exploded with orgasm, which entered into their mouths and down their throats. They cleaned each other's clitoris and Sakura rolled off Ino and lay on her back, panting heavily. Ino, however, slowly crawled before Sakura and connected her blonde hairy clitoris to Sakura's pink hairy clitoris. Sakura, who felt the soft wet touch, sat up as Ino laid on the bed.

'Oh Sakura!' Ino moaned. 'Fuck me! I want more!'

Sakura smiled, 'So greedy.' Then slammed her vagina into Ino's, moaning together with her. Ino and Sakura grinded their hairy clitoris against each other: roughly and making smacking sounds. Gradually they increased pace until both of them exploded with cum: covering each other in thick cum. Exhausted, Sakura fell onto Ino and kissed her deeply: pulling the duvet over them. Ino kissed back, rolling her tongue into Sakura's face and connecting their nipples and wet vaginas again. Sakura and Ino hugged tightly as they kissed before slowly driving to sleep. They slowly broke the kiss and panting heavily, they looked each other in the eyes and smiled.

'I love you Ino.' Sakura whispered.

'I love you too Sakura.' Ino murmured.

They both rubbed their noses into one another before falling asleep: Sakura cuddling Ino into her and both girls smiling.

Lee Skrla

Vivacious Visitor
Naruto: Queen of the Den

Although the sun shines brightly in the ninja world, deep underground was dark and bleak: filled with secrets that even the greatest ninjas dare not venture. Underground there was a cavern that was brightly lighted with touches and braziers. Oddly. there was a ring with four Iron posts un each corners and holding up ropes. The ring was covered with mat made with animals’ hide strangely enough, the cavern was built just recently.

Haruno Sakura stood in the middle of the ring wearing black and white striped bikini: acting as referee for the special match ordered by the Hokage, Tsunade. Sakura grabbed the baton and using little force as possible, slammed it into a gong: making a resounding sound.

The entrance door opened slowly and two girls walked towards the ring, The first one had pale skin, long black hair and a slim figure with big breasts. She wore purple colour bikini and she was barefooted. This girl was Hyuuga Hinata of Konoha. The other girl also had pale skin and black hair like Hinata's except it was tied in a bun with two long strands hanging in front. She wore blue bikini and was also barefooted. This girl was Haku of Kiriga.

Hinata and Haku entered the ring, facing each other. Sakura stood between them. 'All right girls, this is a Royal Rumble match for the title: Queen of the Den. The winner of the match will become the Alpha Consort of Uzumaki Naruto who must rebuild his bloodline for future generations. There are live girls, including you two, who are competing against each other for the title. Every five minutes, a new girl will come into the ring or only one remaining in the ring. Now,' Sakura brought her hand down in a chop. 'Fight!'

Hinata and Haku circled around the ring, trying to judge when to attack.

'For Naruto.` Hinata was blushing as she speaking. 'I win this match! And... I will help him... Rebuild his bloodline... For the future and Konoha!'

Haku giggled. 'I doubt whether you can win this match or satisfy Narulo's sex drive with that attitude of yours. Maybe I'll be the one to help him rebuild his bloodline.

After hearing Hakuls words, Hinata flared up and charged at Haku: slamming her massive breasts into Haku's. Not expecting the attack, Haku gasped in pain as Hinata’s rack slammed onto hers and Haku was forced into the ropes. Hinata, gaining momentum, kneed Haku in the crotch and hip tossed her onto the mat. Haku rubbed her sore crotch as Hinata applied full nelson and body scissors hold on Haku: making Haiku gasped for air.

Haku struggled in Hinata's hold’s Hinata leaned backwards and putting more pressure on Haku's head and waist. Using her ankles, Hinata skillfully pulled Haku's bikini bottom off her: showing Haku's shaven vagina. Haku moaned as her crotch was being exposed but was still trapped in Hinata's hold, Hinata then used her right ankle to rub on Haku's vagina: her ankle rubbing slightly inside of Haku's vagina. Haku gasped and moaned sexually until she orgasmed onto the mat.

Sakura sounded the gong. 'Haku orgasmed! Hinata wins the first round!'

Hinata smiled and let go of Haku: allowing Haku to lie on the mat. Haku lay on her back: moaning and covering her leaking vagina. Hinata smiled and grabbed hold of Hakuls bikini top and tore it off: showing Haku's pink nipples. Humiliated and defeated in less than five minutes in the match, Haku crawled out of the ring as the entrance door opened again: a girl with blonde hair tied into four pig-tails and green eyes. She wore purple bikini as she jumped into the ring. Hinata stood up and faced Temari of Sunaga.

'I see you made it through the first round, Hinata.' Temari commented. 'But I won't go down that easily.'

Before Hinata could respond, Temari clotheslined Hinata to the mat and elbow dropped on Hinata's breasts: making Hinata gasped in pain and covered her breasts. Temari smirked and pulled Hinata onto her feet. Temari grabbed hold of Hinata and attempted to lift Hinata into the air for a body slam but Hinata hooked her leg to Temari's: making a reversal. Hinata moved forward and slammed Temari into the turnbuckle. Temari gasped but elbowed Hinata's back: making Hinata slumped to her feet.

As Hinata moaned at her feet, Temari pulled the string of Hinata's bikini top and pulling it away from her. Hinata jerked up and tried to cover her pink nipples.

'You bitch!' Hinata screamed and punched Temari in the belly. Temari slumped against the turnbuckle as Hinata slowly stood up. Hinata walked back to the middle of the ring and then ran towards Temari: jumping on Temari and Bronco busting Temari in the face. Despite being attack in the face, Temari quickly bit down on Hinata's bikini bottom and when Hinata jumped off of Temari in pain, Temari's teeth pulled off Hinata’s bikini bottom: showing Hinata’s black trimmed vagina. Hinata, angry at being stripped, stomped Temari on her face and crotch.

Temari groaned in pain as Hinata pulled her onto her feet and tore away her bikini top: showing Temari's brown nipples. Before Temari could attack, Hinata grabbed her arms and Irish whipped Temari to the opposite turnbuckle. Temari hit the turnbuckle and Hinata ran towards her but Temari stepped aside at the last second and Hinata slammed on the turnbuckle. Hinata groaned in pain as Temari grabbed her by the hair and slammed her face on the top of the turnbuckle before throwing Hinata on her back. Temari climbed the turnbuckle and jumped off it towards Hinata: only for Hinata to roll away and Temari slamming painfully into the mat.

As both Temari and Hinata took a breather from their fight, Sakura sounded the gong again: indicating the arrival of the next opponent. The door opened again as a tall woman with short blonde bob and blue eyes entered the ring. She has white skinned body with huge breasts, covered in grey bikini. Samui of Kumoga stood with her hands on her hips, scowling.

'Why did I agree on this is beyond me. It's extremely humiliating! However, if win this match, Kumoga will be praised throughout history for aiding the Uzumaki's bloodline.'

Samui stood between Hinata and Temari and slammed her knees into Hinata and Temari's vaginas: making the two girls screamed in pain.
Samui smiled as both opponents lay on their backs, gasping lick fish. Samui tore off Temari’s bikini bottoms: showing Temari’s blonde hairy vagina. Then Samui plunged her fingers into both girls’ vaginas and started fingering them vigorously. Hinata and Temari were moaning and gasping as their private parts were being attacked sexually.

Hinata was holding in her orgasm but Temari, who had little experience with sexual encounters, was moaning sexually and helplessly.

'Please... Please... No...'

Temari exploded with cum, covering Samui's fingers and creating a small puddle on the mat. Sakura pulled the panting Temari away from Samui’s fingers: pulling her out of the ring.

'Now to finish you!' Samui told the squirming Hinata but before she could push her fingers deeper into Hinata, Hinata leaned forward and grabbed hold of Samui's head.

'Not yet" Hinata gasped.

Hinata fall backwards and slammed Samui's head onto the mat. Once Samui's head hit the mat. her head snapped backwards and she was on her back. Hinata got up and hold her vagina as Samui quickly rolled onto her feet. Samui aimed a high kick at Hinatals face but ducked and uppercut Samui in between her legs. Samui gasped and hold her sore crotch as Hinata grabbed Samui's hair and face bustered her into the mat. As Samui faced the mat and holding her face, Hinata stood above her and pulled out the strings from both Samui's bikini top and bottoms. Then Hinata sat on Samui's back and pulled her head back in a camel clutch.

Samui grunted and rolled onto her sides; throwing Hinata off her and showing her pink nipples and blonde hairy vagina. Samui lived her leg and slammed it into Hinata's belly. Hinata responded by rolling onto her sides
did punching Samui in the belly. Samui rolled away and clutched her belly, as she got onto her feet while Hinata grabbed the ropes and lifted herself up: panting slightly as she had been fighting since the very beginning.

Samui and Hinata charged at each other, clasping their hands in a test of strength and their massive breasts slamming against each other. Their faces were closed to each other and they snarled and spat at each other faces which their perky nipples rubbed into one another.

'Damn!' Samui cursed. 'You should be exhausted by now!'

'No matter what happens,' Hinata swore. 'I will never allow anyone take Naruto away from me!'

'Uzumaki Naruto deserved somebody strong to help him rebuild his clan!' Samui declared. 'Not some weakling girl with big racks!'

'You...'

The gong sounded again and the door opened again for the last opponent of the match: Kurotsuchi of lwaga. She has short black hair and black eyes. Her body was white and slim. She wore red bikini and was barefooted. With a cocky smirk, she jumped into the ring and double clotheslined both Samui and Hinata into the mat. As both Samui and Hinata groaned in pain at the surprise attack, Kurotsuchi looked down on them.

'This is going to be too easy with you two wom out.' Kurotsuchi scoffed. 'When I'm done with you two, the Kyuubi will be all mine and I will be the mother of the Uzumaki line!'

'Like hell l will lose and disgrace Kumoga!' Samui shouted and kicked Kurotsuchi in the belly. Kurotsuchi fell to her knees and clutched her belly as Samui slowly stood up: Hinata was still on the mat, crawling towards the ropes. Samui grabbed Kurotsuchi by the hair and lifted her onto her feet. Samui then kneed Kurotsuchi in her belly again and Irish whipped her to the ropes and got ready to clothesline Kurotsuchi to the mat: only for Kurotsuchi to kick her in her breasts.

Samui gave into her feminine side as she screamed in pain and clutched her breasts. Kurotsuchi ginned and kneed Samui in the face knocking her onto her back. Then Kurotsuchi elbow dropped on Samui’s vagina. Samui gasped but quickly wrapped her thighs around Kurotsuchi’s head and a head scissors. Kurotsuchi wiggled herself until she was deeper in Samui's thighs before biting her vagina hard. Samui screamed in pain and let go of Kurotsuchi however, Kurotsuchi widened Samui's legs further and started licking her vagina.

Samui moaned and gasped sexually as she felt Kurotsuchi's wet tongue inside her vagina, However Samui was not ready to give in to her sexual desire. She slammed both her thighs into Kurotsuchi’s temple making Kurotsuchi dizzy. Samui followed the attack with a roundhouse kick on Kurotsuchl's temple: forcing Kurotsuchi to fall onto her sides. Samui quickly got up and pulled Kurotsuchi onto her feet As Kurotsuchi stood in a daze, Samui ripped Kurotsuchi ripped bikini off: showing Kurotsuchi’s pink nipples and black hairy vagina.

Samui then lifted Kurotsuchi into the air and body slammed her into the mat. As Kurotsuchi lay on the mat in pain, Samui face sat on her and started fingering Kurotsuchi’s vagina. Sexual moans coming from Kurotsuchi can be heard but before Samui could finish Kurotsuchi off she was suddenly lifted up onto her feet with her arms locked in a full nelson hold. Glancing over her shoulders, Samui could see Hinata behind her: Hinata’s breasts pressing against Samui’s sweaty back and putting her into the hold. Apparently, Hinata was slowly recovering while Samui and Kurotsuchi fought.

'Wha...' Samui started in surprise.

'You're going down Samui!' Hinata said as she put more pressure in the hold.

'Why you...' Samui angrily cried and tried to stamp on Hinata's foot but keep on missing. Meanwhile, Kurotsuchi rolled onto her fours and slowly got up: facing Samui.

'Oh yeah' Kurotsuchi grinned at the helpless Samui. 'It's payback time bitch!'

Kurotsuchi pushed her left fingers into Samui’s vagina while she sucked on Samui's left nipple and using her right hand, pinched and twisted Samui's right nipple. Samui moaned painfully and sexually as her vagina was being licked, her nipples being aroused and being sandwiched by two hot, sweaty bodies. Samui finally gave into her sexual desire and orgasmed. Samui and Hinata smiled as they both stood away from Samui, letting her fall down onto the mat. Samui moaned and covered her leaking vagina as Sakura pulled her out of the ring.

'Heh!' Kurotsuchi scolded but gasped in pain as Hinata slapped her in the face and kneed her in the belly.

'This isn't over yet!' Hinata cried.

Kurotsuchi growled and kicked Hinata in her breasts, making Hinata stumbled back. Before Hinata could attack, Kurotsuchi kneed her in between her legs. Hinata howled and slammed her breasts into Kurotsuchi who stumbled backwards into the ropes but rebounded and managed to push Hinata back into the middle of the ring. They pressed their nipples into one another as they clasped their hands, trying to push each other back.

'Bitch!' Kurotsuchi growled. 'l help you out with Samui back there! Without me, you had been orgasmed by now! The least you can do is give up!'

'It’s every girl for herself you dumb skank!' Hinata growled back. 'In case you forget, it was I who helped you or else you had been orgasmed! I was doing just fine before you came in you flat-chested bitch!'

Infuriated at Hinata’s insults, Kurotsuchi kneed Hinata in her vagina and DDT her into the mat. Hinata laid face first in the mat as Kurotsuchi sat on her back and pulled Hinata's right leg backwards in a single Boston crab while fingering her vagina, Hinata moaned in pain and sexually as Kurotsuchi pulled her leg back more and fingering her deeper. Hinata felt that she was reaching her climax and wanted to let go of her orgasm to end it but then, she imagined Kurotsuchi together with her Naruto. Just the thought alone fired her up.

Growling, Hinata used her right leg and pulled Kurotsuchi off her: making Kurotsuchi stumbled until she was between the ropes. Hinata stood up and grabbed Kurotsuchi by the legs: dragging her back to the middle of
the ring. Hinata then lifted Kurotsuchi onto her feet and Irish whipped her to the ropes. When Kurotsuchi rebounded, she was violently clotheslined into the mat by Hinata. Kurotsuchi fell onto her back and clutched her throat, coughing and choking. Hinata lifted Kurotsuchi into the air and brought her down in a muscle buster.

Kurotsuchi gasped as her spine was crushed and fell down onto the mat. Hinata smiled and dragged Kurotsuchi by the hair and slammed her against the turnbuckle, pulling her up onto her feet by the armpits and leaning her against the turnbuckle. Kurotsuchi’s tongue was hanging out and she was breathing heavily as Hinata closed in on her. Hinata drove her right fingers into Kurotsuchi vagina and using her left hand, pinched and twisted Kurotsuchi's left nipple; making Kurotsuchi squealed sexually.

'Let's see how you handle this!' Hinata cried and drove her fingers deeper into Kurotsuchi's vagina. Kurotsuchi's eyes widened as she moaned and squirmed at Hinata's touches. For two minutes, Kurotsuchi managed to control herself but after Samui’s attack on her vagina, she lost it and her vagina exploded with orgasm. Hinata smiled and pulled out her cum-covered fingers as Kurotsuchi slumped down the turnbuckle. Sakura grabbed Hinata's left hand and raised it into the air.

'Winner of Queen of the Den and Alpha Consort, Hyuuga Hinata!'

Hinata smiled and was delighted!' Naruto was all hers! As Sakura let go of her, Hinata looked down at Kurotsuchi and smiled down at the helpless Iwaga kunoichi. Grinning, Hinata planted her vagina into Kurotsuchi's face: rubbing it on her.

'Come on Kurotsuchi!' Hinata goaded Kurotsuchi. 'Since you manage to make it to the final round, I thought give you a reward. Lick it!'

Kurotsuchi, although weak from the fight, started licking Hinata's crotch as Hinata started moaning sexually and pulling Kurotsuchi by the hair: pushing her face deeper into her vagina.Rubbing roughly on Kurotsuchi's face for a good one minute, Hinata smiled as she orgasmed all over Kurotsuchils face and into her mouth. Hinata stepped backwards and marveled at her handiwork: Kurotsuchi's face was covered in Hinata's think cum.

Blinded with orgasm, Kurotsuchi gasped. 'Not... Fair... ' Then she passed out.

'You know Hinata. I don't think you're worthy enough to be Naruto's prime consort." Surprised at the words Hinata whirled around and saw Sakura stripping: showing her pink nipples and pink hairy vagina. 'If anybody should be Naruto’s prime consort then it should be me! l challenge you for the title for the Queen of the Den!'

Despite fighting from the very beginning, Hinata smiled. 'You think you can beat me and take away my Naruto you bitch? Then bring it!'

Sakura nodded as she and Hinata circled around in the ring, beginning another match for Naruto's hands.

Lee Skrla

Vivacious Visitor
SakuKuro: Konoha vs lwaga

Haruno Sakura gulped down cold water from her container during one of her breaks of training. Sakura was improving her Taijutsu skills in a secluded area in the thick forest just outside of the village. She has been
practising her Taijutsu for four hours under the hot sun: making her pale body sweaty. Sakura put the water bottle down and was about to resume her training when she heard rustling in the bushes. Without hesitating, she whipped three Kunai Knives into the bush: making a figure jumped out of hiding.

'Halt!' Sakura demanded, holding a kunai knife. 'Identity yourself!'

'Chill, will ya?' the figure was a young girl, about Sakura's age, with short black hair and pale white skin. She was slim and athletic. She wore the lwaga uniform of brown and red: a colour for Earth. lwaga was an ally to Konoha now.

Sakura relaxed and put away her kunai knife, recognising the figure. 'Kurotsuchi isn't it? What are you doing here?'

Kurotsuchi snorted. 'My old man made me delivered a missive to your Hokage. Me, of all ninjas! I could have gone to some S-Rank ninja but no, I have to play the role of a messenger!' She calmed a bit, shrugged it off and asked. 'I assume you're in the middle of training before I butt in?'

'Nah.' Sakura smiled. 'Just having a break. Going to continue soon. Are you heading back to Iwaga?'

'And let the old man send me on another messenger errand'?' Kurotsuchi scoffed. 'No way! I thought come here to relax a bit when I stumbled into you. What are you training exactly?'

Sakura shrugged. 'Just my daily Taijutsu exercises that Master suggested. It helps improve my strength and stamina.

Kurotsuchi suddenly smiled, a naughty smirk. 'Hey Sakura, wanna try a different type of training?'

Sakura looked at her. 'What sort of training?'

Kurotsuchi's grin widened. 'Erotic wrestling.

Before Sakura could reply, Kurotsuchi continued on. 'It's where two girls wrestle with normal wrestling moves mixed with sexual moves. Before you can win by pin or submission, you must make the other girl orgasmed. It's a fetish like to indulge in. ' Kurotsuchi grinned. 'Are you in?'

To Kurotsuchi's surprise, Sakura smiled back. 'You sure you want to challenge me to sexual wrestling?' Kurotsuchi was taken aback as Sakuma explained further. 'Because I have beaten every girl in Konoha in sexual wrestling, with the exception of Lady Tsunade: my Master. 1 have outfought and out-fuck every girl who dared to challenge me. Do you want to risk humiliation of being defeated by me?'

Kurotsuchi gulped but the cockiness returned to Kurotsuchi. 'Do you know who you're talking to? l'm Kurotsuchi of Iwaga, daughter to Kitsuchi and granddaughter to old man Onoki. There's no way I'm going to lose to
a flat-chested bitch from Konoha like you.'

'Flat-chested bitch eh?' Sakura suddenly grabbed Kurotsuchi's uniform and slammed her into a tree. As Kurotsuchi gasped, Sakura tore her top and bra away: showing Kurotsuchi's pink nipples. 'You've quite small racks yourself.'

Kurotsuchi growled. 'Then we're evenly matched. Do you have a pool or ring nearby we can wrestle in?'

Sakura let go of Kurotsuchi and smiled. 'No... but can make one.'

Sakura punched the ground and it erupted: sending earth flying in the air. When the dust settled, there was a small hole in the ground: a small round bath tub size. Sakura rubbed her wrist as Kurotsuchi stepped next to her.

'My turn.' She grinned and made symbols. 'Earth Release: Earth Dome!'

The earth erupted again but formed a dome that closed in on Sakura and Kurotsuchi and the hole. In the dark, Kurotsuchi made more symbols: creating holes in the dome to let sunlight in. Then she made another set of symbols.

'Lava release: Quicklime Congealing Technique!'

Kurotsuchi spat out a glob of light brown liquid and covered the hole with it before making another set of symbols.

'Water release: Water Trumpet!'

Kurotsuchi shot out a water jet from her mouth and sprayed it all over the hole: the quicklime quickly hardened with contact with the water: creating a small pool paved with hardened quicklime.

As Kumtsuchi wiped her mouth with the back of her hand, Sakura looked around the dome. 'Nice, for a braggart, you do have some talents.'

'Some?' Kurotsuchi smiled. 'I will show you I still got some skills when I bring you down in your own juice.'

'I can't wait to see you try.' Sakura said as she stripped. Soon, her clothes were on the ground and she was naked: showing her pink nipples and pink hairy vagina. She removed her sandals too.

'OOoohh...' Kurotsuchi's eyes gleamed at Sakura's naked sweaty body as she too removed her remaining clothes, stockings and sandals: now showing her black hairy vagina, 'I like what see.'

Sakura smiled and grabbed hold of Kurotsuchi's short black hair. 'Here are the rules: no eye gauging, no Ninjutsu, any moves are allowed and definitely no Kenjutsu. Are we clear on that?'

Kurotsuchi smiled and grabbed Sakura's hair. 'We're clear. Ready when you are, Konoha bitch!'

'Then ding, ding, lwaga slut!' Sakura cried and both girls fell sideway into the pool. They rolled around the pool, hitting on each side, until Sakura managed to put herself on top of Kurotsuchi. Sakura started punching Kurotsuchi in the face and in her breasts: Kurotsuchi blocking most of Sakura's attacks, as she too was adept in Taijutsu. Kurotsuchi raised her legs and kneed Sakura in her back: making Sakura fell forward.

Kurotsuchi stood up and rolled Sakura onto her back and grabbed her legs: she widened them and started stomping on Sakura's crotch. Sakura screamed as Kurotsuchi attacked her crotch and smiled down at her.

'Let's see if you will cum first!'

'No way in hell!' Sakura screamed and leaned forward and punched Kurotsuchi in the crotch. Kurotsuchi gasped at the unexpected attack and let go of Sakuma but before she could cover her crotch, Sakura stopped her legs from falling back down to the pool and double kicked Kurotsuchi in her crotch again. The kicks were so powerful that it lifted Kurotsuchi off her feet and she landed on her back: screaming in pain as her vagina exploded with cum and urine.

Kurotsuchi moaned as she tried to stop the flow of her fluids while Sakura jumped onto her feet and walked towards Kurotsuchi: pulling her onto her feet by the hair.

'It's only the starting of the match and you're already leaking?' Sakura giggled. 'Looks like you're all talk alter all.'

Sakura then wrapped her arms around Kurotsuchi's body and lilied her into air, preparing to power bombs her into the pool but before she could do that, Kurotsuchi wrapped her legs around Sakura's head and flipped backwards: slamming Sakura's neck and hooking her legs in a head scissors takedown. Kurotsuchi had Sakura pinned under her.

'Don’t underestimate me!' Kurotsuchi said before starting the count, '1...'

Kurotsuchi stopped counting as Sakuma pushed her tongue deep into Kurotsuchi's vagina: twirling her tongue in circles inside of Kurotsuchi's womb. Despite orgasmed and urinating earlier, Kurotsuchi started moaning as Sakura managed to touch all of Kurotsuchi's sensitive spots. Kurotsuchi fell onto all fours and moaning loudly as Sakura pulled Kurotsuchi's hip closer to her and attacking Kurotsuchi's hairy clitoris with her tongue. To Kurotsuchi's disbelief she orgasmed and urinated again: covering Sakura's face and coating the bottom of the pool with her thick fluids.

Sakura pushed Kurotsuchi off her licking the cum and urine off her face as Kurotsuchi slowly stood up while leaning at the edge of the pool. Angry about orgasmed and urinating twice before Sakura, Kurotsuchi lifted her right leg and attempted a leg drop: only for Sakura to roll away at the last second and Kurotsuchi landing painfully on the pool.

Sakura stood up as Kurotsuchi slowly got onto her feet massaging her sore vagina. 'You taste good. Had enough Kurotsuchi?'

'Never!' Kurotsuchi growled and speared Sakura against the wall of the pool: making Sakura spat out saliva. Kurotsuchi lifted Sakura into air, fell backwards and slammed Sakura face first in the cum. As Sakura spat out the cum in her mouth, Kurotsuchi wrapped her arms around Sakura's waist from behind and lifted her into the air: delivering a German Suplex and pinning her.

'1... 2...'

Sakura kicked out and rolled away from Kurotsuchi who leaped up and elbow dropped on Sakura's spine. Sakura gasped in pain as Kurotsuchi pulled her up by the armpits and sat her at the edge of the pool. Widening Sakura’s legs, Kurotsuchi plunged two fingers into Sakura's vagina and started fingering her: fast and harder. Sakura started screaming and moaning sexually as Kurotsuchi's fingers drove deeper. Sakuma tried to punch Kurotsuchi but Kurotsuchi used her left hand to swat it away, grabbed Sakura by the throat and slammed her down onto her back: still fingering her. Sakura grabbed hold of Kurotsuchi's left hand trying to push her away but it was too late.

Kurotsuchi grinned and poked her fingers one into Sakura's vagina: making Sakura's vagina exploded with cum and urine. Sakura moaned as more of her fluids escape her vagina as Kurotsuchi grabbed Sakura's legs and stepped out of die pool. She pulled Sakura up by the armpits and scooped her into the air by her crotch and slammed her back into the pool. As Sakura lay on her back in the cum, Kurotsuchi leaped into the air and body slammed into Sakura: pinning her while hooking one leg into the air.

'1... 2...'

To Kurotsuchi’s disbelief Sakura kicked out once again. Furious, Kurotsuchi pulled Sakura onto her feet and lifted her onto her upper back: applying torture rack backbreaker. Sakura grunted in pain as Kurotsuchi bent her bad: and lingered her wet vagina as well.

'How do you like them apples Kurotsuchi taunted. 'You better submit before I... Ouch!'

Kurotsuchi realised too late that one of Sakura's hanging hands reached out and pinched her pink nipples. Sakura, knowing she got what she wanted, smirked and twisted Kurotsuchi nipple. Kurotsuchi screamed in pain and held on to her breast: dropping Sakura. Sakura landed onto her feet and quickly wrapped her arms around Kurotsuchi's waist from behind and lifted the surprised Kurotsuchi into the air and delivered an atomic drop on Kurotsuchi's legs. Kurotsuchi yelped in pain but Sakura, still holding onto Kurotsuchi, threw her backwards in a back-to-belly suplex and slammed Kurotsuchi's neck into the pool: pinning her as well.

'1... 2...'

Kurutsuchi quickly kicked out and was on her fours when Sakura grabbed her and slammed her against the wall of the pool: making Kurotsuchi spat out some saliva. Sakura pulled Kurotsuchi up onto the edge of the pool and raised Kurutsuchi's right arm: licking Kurotsuchi's sweaty armpit. At Sakura's wet tongue, Kurotsuchi was moaning uncontrollably and gasped as Sakura now fingered both her vagina and anus: Kurotsuchi helpless in Sakura's sexual attack.

Kurotsuchi moans became louder until she exploded with cum and urine again: falling into the pool. Kurotsuchi tongue was hanging out and she was panting heavily as Sakura stepped out of the pool and pulled Kurotsuchi up onto her feet. Sakuma lifted Kurotsuchi into the air and carefully brought her behind her: Kurotsuchi's head between Sakura's thighs and facing her crotch. Sakura leaped down into the pool and slammed Kurotsuchi in a back-to-belly piledriver: burying Kurotsuchi's face in her vagina and pinning her.

'1... 2... 3!'

Sakura smiled and she let Kurotsuchi's legs dropped into the pool: Sakura still sitting on Kurotsuchi's face. Flexing her right bicep and pulling Kurotsuchi closer into her crotch with her left hand, Sakura orgasmed and urinated all over Kurotsuchi's face and into her mouth. Kurotsuchi, still conscious, swallowed as much cum and urine she could: her mouth overflowing. Sakura finished expelling her fluids and fell next to Kurotsuchi: lying in the cum and exhausted.

'Wow!' Sakura exclaimed. 'That was an intense training. Thanks Kurotsuchi, I... '

Before Sakura could continue on, Kurotsuchi was on top of her; her face leaning closed to Sakura's and their lips met. Sakura was caught surprised at Kurotsuchi's kiss but soon closed her eyes and started kissing back.Both their tongues twirled around each other: having their own wrestling match. Finally, when they broke the kiss, both girls were drooling and panting heavily.

'That...' Kurotsuchi panted. 'Was the best sexual wrestling I ever had. No wonder you win against other girls in your village and none of the girls back in my village are as good as you. I can't get enough of you. Please... Make me yours!'

Kurotsuchi started sucking on Sakura's pink nipple: kissing and licking them. Sakura. Before she could respond to Kurotsuchi's request, started moaning as Kurotsuchi attacked her nipples. Sakura fought back and also started sucking on Kurotsuchi's nipples. After sucking each other nipples, they kissed again: deeply. They moaned into each other mouth before breaking the kiss.
Sakura licking her lips. 'You're quite good yourself Kurotsuchi. Even Ino could not fight as good as you. I think will make you mine!'

With sexual delights Kurotsuchi and Sakura kissed wildly: sucking each other tongues and making drool fly everywhere. Then Kurotsuchi broke the kiss and turned around: facing Sakura's hairy crotch. Kurotsuchi then started eating Sakura's crotch and Sakura pulled Kurotsuchi's hip closed to her and she started eating hers as well. Their tongues ventured deeper into each other vaginas: twirling in circles. Kurotsuchi nibbled on Sakura’s clitoris which Sakura continued lapping Kurotsuchi's insides.

'Oh Sakura!' Kurotsuchi moaned aloud. I’m going to explode!'

'Same here!' Sakura replied 'On three!'

Kurotsuchi nodded. '1...'

'2...'

'3!'

They both exploded with orgasm and urine: covering each other faces. Licking their lips, Kurotsuchi got off Sakura while Sakura sat up straight and pulled Kurotsuchi into her: their hairy vaginas connecting in a scissor position and their pink nipples rubbing into one another. They kissed again and grinded their crotches roughly onto one another and pressed their pink nipples deeply: kissing wildly and ferociously. Soon, Kurotsuchi's vaginas exploded with cum and urine once again. As they expelled their load, Sakura fell on her back and Kurotsuchi lay on top of her: both girls kissing gently.

Sakura broke the kiss and smiled up at Kurotsuchi. 'I think we need to get back.'

Kurotsuchi smiled and helped Sakura up onto her feet and out of the pool. Sakura helped pulled Kurotsuchi out of the pool too and raised her wet armpits to her. 'Clean me.'

Kurotsuchi giggled and started licking Sakura's legs, moving to Sakura's pink hairy vagina, to her anus, her torso and when she reached Sakura's breasts, Kurotsuchi sucked and kissed on Sakura's pink nipples. Kurotsuchi then started licking Sakura's sweaty armpits, making Sakura giggled. Once she was done, Kurotsuchi kissed Sakura softly on the lips.

'Your turn' Kurotsuchi said and lifted her armpits as well. Sakura started cleaning Kurotsuchi's legs and moved to her black hairy vagina: making Kurotsuchi moaned sexually a bit. Then Sakura licked Kurotsuchi's anus, torso and sucked on Kurotsuchi's pink nipples before licking the sweat off Kurotsuchi's armpits. Then Sakuma and Kurotsuchi kissed again but when their crotches touched each other: they exploded more orgasm and urine again.

Sakura looked over and giggled. 'Oh my, at this rate, we will never get clean.

'Here.' Kurotsuchi said. 'I will handle this.' She made hand symbols and looked upwards. 'Water release; Water Trumpet!'

Kurotsuchi mouth bulged and she sprayed water: the water showering down on the girls and washing away the fluids on their bodies. Once the water dies down, Sakura collected her towel from her backpack and dried Kurotsuchi's body. Kurotsuchi smiled.

'Thanks.' Then Kurotsuchi took the towel and dried Sakura's body.

Sakura smiled as Kurotsuchi put away the towel. 'Thank you.'

The two girls got dressed and Kurotsuchi made the symbols to bring the dome back into the earth and had the pool covered. Once the dome was brought down, the girls found out that the sun was already setting.

'Wow.' Sakura said. 'We've been fighting until it's sunset. We better get back.'

'Yeah.' Kurotsuchi said then pulled Sakuma towards her and locked lips with her: Sakuma kissing back. They broke the kiss and Kurotsuchi grinned. 'From now on, I'm going to request to be a messenger to Konoha. That way, I get to meet you for another match and sex.'

'I will love that.' Sakura smiled and another thought came to her mind. 'Are you doing anything tomorrow?'

Kurotsuchi shrugged. 'Meh. Tomorrow's my day off so no. Why?'

'Well', Sakura smiled. 'Why not stay over at my place? We can have dinner and after that... We can have another session of "training".

Kurotsuchi smiled. 'I love the sound of that. I can send a falcon to the old man telling him that I will be coming home tomorrow. Lead the way.'

Holding hands, Sakura led Kurotsuchi back to Konoha as the sun set deeper into the horizon.

Last edited:

Lee Skrla

Vivacious Visitor
Sakulno: Naughty Girls

"Take that!" screamed a pink haired girl swinging a pillow at a girl with blonde hair tied in a ponytail. Both girls were wearing sleeveless shirts and panties. The pillow hit the blonde girl at the side.

"You're so gonna get it, Sakura!" cried the blonde girl, throwing aside her pillow and fixing a wrestling-style position.

"Bring it on, Ino-pig!" said Sakura doing the same thing.

Sakura was having a sleep-over at Ino's house. Ino's parents were on a mission so Ino wanted Sakura as company. The two girls had ordered pizza, played Dance Dance Revolution on Ino's Xbox and just launched themselves in a pillow fight, now a friendly catfight. Ino jump at Sakura and pinned her flat on the bed, with her body weighting on her. Sakura, with all her might, push Ino off her and grabbed her legs. She turned Ino faced down on the bed and standing over her, pulled her legs.

"Do you give up'?" grinned Sakura.

"NEVER!" cried Ino and managed to pull Sakura down.

After wrestling for half and hour, Sakura managed to lift herself on top of Ino's exhausted body.

"1! 2! 3! I won!" said Sakura lifting herself off Ino and helping her up.

"Not fair!" whined Ino, "You've Master Tsunade's strengths in you!"

Sakura beamed proudly and hugged her knees. "Now what, no?"

"Well", no said with a mischievous grin, "why not we make prank calIs?"

"Great Idea!" responded Sakura.

"You do first." said Ino handing the phone to Sakura.

Sakura punched in a number and rested her head on the handset. After a while, with Ino giggling next to her, Sakura said, "Lee? This is TenTen. I wonder if you could take me to the movies tomorrow. Really? Thanks! Wait for you at 8 o’clock”

Sakura turned off the phone and she and Ino burst out laughing.

"That was a good imitation of TenTen's voice!" Ino congratulated her.

"Poor Lee", said Sakura, "he going to be really disappointed when he finds out that he been tricked! Your turn Ino."

Ino punched in the number. After three minutes, Ino said, "Hello, Sasuke?"

Ino saw a look of shock on Sakura's face.

"This is Sakura", Ino continued in Sakura's voice, "I'm just calling to tell you that I'm eloping with Ino, So don't be worried when l don't come for tomorrow practice."

When Ino put down the phone, Sakura and Ino were in fits of laughter.

"Ino, you silly pig", Sakura said trying to stop laughing, "Do you seriously think Sasuke will fall for that? He will think we're lesbians!"

Ino move closer to Sakura "Well", she said, "let put that theory to the test!"

Without warning, Ino pushed Sakwa against the pillows and lied on her body. Ino pulled out her shirt while Sakuma pulled out hers. Sakura was in red-color bra and panties while Ino was wearing purple color bra and panties. Ino pulled the blanket over them as they make-up under the blanket.

Just outside Ino's window, a kid with black raven-hairstyle was trying to look inside. Behind him was a boy with blond and spiky hair yawning terribly.

"Sasuke", the blonde boy complained, "why are we here again?"

'Keep your voice down, Naruto", Sasuke hissed angrily, "I got to make sure that Sakura doesn't elope with Ino! Pay attention you idiot!"

"Well l don't blame her", Naruto said carelessly, "If I have to choose between you and Ino. l choose Ino!"

Sasuke thumped his head on the window still and muttered something that sounds like, "Oh, go fuck yourself Naruto."

"Damn ", Sasuke swore when he tried to look again, "I can't see a thing! It too dark!" He turned away from the window. "The only way to see what is going on is to get in there! But how?"

Sasuke was still thinking when suddenly, Naruto just appeared in front of him.

"YIKES!" Sasuke screamed, only seeing Naruto, he calmed down and said, "How did you to that?"

"It is perverted hermit secret move", Naruto answered with a shrug, "he used it when he spying on naked girls. It so happened that he taught me this move, it makes you invisible."

Sasuke was staring at Naruto, and then a light bulb appeared over his head. "That's it", Sasuke exclaimed, "Naruto, you will transform into an ant, get in there, and spy for me!"

Naruto looked as if someone shoves kunai blades down his throat. "What", he said, "and get whack up by Sakura and Ino? No way, man! I'm going home! This is none of my business anyway!"

Naruto turned to leave.

"In that case", Sasuke said slyly, "I think better show the pictures of Hinata you took when she was bathing."

Naruto flinched, and turned on Sasuke.

"You wouldn't dare!" growled Naruto.

"I would and I will!" Sasuke said firmly.

After a moment silence, Naruto said, "All right! What the plan?"

"Curse you, Sasuke!" Naruto muttered under his breath.

Naruto managed to creep into Ino's room and was invisible. Phase 1 was done; phase 2 would be more difficult and dangerous.

'Oh god they are really doing it!' thought Naruto as he saw Sakura and Ino making-up on the bed.

'Damn', thought Naruto, 'if I'm found out, I be treated worse than a punching bag!'

He we still standing in silence when a brainwave hit his head. He slowly walked to the window. Then he made a whistle. Sakura and Ino lift their heads to see where the noise came from. Naruto, still invisible, pulled the curtains.

Sasuke was impatiently waiting for Naruto when the curtains were opened.

'What the?" said Sasuke as he peered in the room. To his horror, he saw Ino lying on Sakura, half-naked.

"Oh my god!" cried Ino, "Sasuke was spying on us!"

"Nosy jerk!" screamed Sakura.

"Wait!" stammered Sasuke, "Let me explain..."

The two girls ran to Sasuke and started pummeling him.

"TAKE THAT! AND THAT!" they yelled as punches were landed on Sasuke.

Which the fight was still going on, Naruto leaned on the window-still and commented, "I just love seeing Sasuke getting beaten-up by Sakura!"

With a chuckle, he left the scene.

Lee Skrla

Vivacious Visitor
Joy with Sakuma and Ino

The dark clouds were pouring out its' contents on to Konoha causing the residence to take shelter and ninjas to make haste in their missions. The rain slowly flooded the drain and the rain drops were now beating against the glass windows. Behind one of the windows was a pink-haired girl with green-emerald eyes and white-peach skin. She was leaning her face against the cold window. She was dreamily entering a stupor when someone appeared behind her.....

“Sakura”, asked the person, "what are you thinking about?"

Sakura turned around and replied back, "Not much Ino, I was just thinking about Naruto."

Ever since both their parents died in a mission, Sakura and Ino were staying in the same flat comforting each others sorrows. For three weeks, both the girls started living like sisters, fighting and gossiping like one. Although they were at each other's throats, they were good housemates. Ino walked to her.

"And what are you thinking about Naruto?" giggled Ino.

Sakura smiled at her. "It just that", she answered with care, "that although he's cute and always there for me, sometimes he act like a bonehead."

"Don't worry about", sighed Ino, "I also have the same problem with Shikamaru, he is just too lazy to take me out for a date."

Both of them smile, knowing each other's problems. "With those two on a mission", continued Ino, "we're alone again."

Sakura gave a small sigh and wondered, "I wonder if both of us don't have boyfriends and had turned lesbians?"

Ino's face suddenly showed a mischievous expression as she holds onto Sakura's hands and said, "We shall see.

"Oh", rasped Sakura, "no, please, not too hard!"

Sakura and Ino were on the bed naked and exposed. Ino was on top of Sakura gently kissing her on the mouth. Their exposed breasts were rubbing against each other and their vaginas were giving out liquid. Sakura's hands were touching Ino's vulnerable bottoms while Ino's were holding Sakura's head. Their eyes were boring deep in each others eyes. After twenty minutes, they got out of bed, and they did it on the floor, both girls touching each other breasts. Another twenty minutes passed, Ino was leaning against the bedroom wall as she allowed Sakura to suck her neck while she sucked Sakura's fingers, their hands on top of each others breasts. After an hour, it was Sakura's turn to lean on the wall while Ino rubbed her face between Sakura's breasts. Exhausted, they sink into their duvets of the bed, lying besides each other.

"Wow", Sakura said tiredly, "I never know this was more fun than doing it with Naruto."

Ino grinned. "Well", Ino said with care, "If I were to tell you that l love you, will you believe me?"

Sakura smiled. "If that the case", she whispered, "I love you too."

Both girls drew closer to each other and wrapped their arms into a close embrace and their mouth touched each other, their tongues playing with each other until saliva spilled.

Lee Skrla

Vivacious Visitor
SakuIno Erotic Wrestling

'Mmmmmm...' Haruno Sakura moaned into Yamanaka Ino's mouth as they were covered in duvet on the bed they were sharing. It was mid-aftermoon in Konoha when Ino invited Sakura over to her house. Sakura excitedly went over and when Ino opened the door, both eighteen-years-old girls were kissing and hugging each other wildly: Ino made sure that all her windows and doors were locked as they made their way to the bedroom. They tore at each other clothes off and made up naked.

Finally, they broke the kiss and they panted heavily. Their eyes met: green and blue. 'Glad you can make it Sakura.' Ino panted, smiling. 'I was so bored without you!'

'Same here!' Sakura smiled back as she got on top of Ino. 'If I have to stay at home doing nothing but to masturbate, I will go crazy!'

Ino giggled. 'Masturbating? You naughty girl!'

'Like I'm the only one!' Sakura smiled back and lived something up so Ino could see it. 'You vibrator is still wet.'

There was an embarrassment look on Ino's face as she try to snatch the vibrator out off Sakura's hands. 'Give that back!'

Sakura laughed as she moved the vibrator out of Ino's reach. Before Ino could try again, Sakura caught her between her legs in a leg scissor. Sakura dropped the vibrator above her head and reached her hands out and got hold of something. She pulled it out of the duvet and plunged it into Ino's mouth. Ino looked up in surprise, a dildo in her mouth.

'Oh my!' Sakuma giggled. 'You're such a greedy pig. Not only for food but for sex as well!'

Ino spat out the dildo and glared at Sakura. 'Bitch! I'll show you!'

Ino bit just above of Sakura's vagina. Sakura screamed and let go of Ino, clutching her vagina, Ino got up and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand, smirking. Sakura glared at Ino.

'Bitch! Do you wanna fight?'

'Why not pinkie?' Ino said. 'Let's get down, rough and dirty!'

Sakura grinned fiercely, 'You're on Ino-pig!'

Ino rolled off the bed and grabbed something under her bed. She pulled out a blue exercise mat and covered the floor right in front of her bed. Ino stepped on it and stood there with her hands behind her head and showing off her body to Sakura: her medium breasts with pink nipples bounced slightly, her armpits glazed with sweat and her vagina with a blonde bush. Her long blonde hair was still tied and her blue eyes narrowed in anticipation.

Sakura now stepped on the mat, doing stretches. Her short pink hair was loose, her small breasts with pink nipples hardened and her pink bushy vagina was already wet. They looked at each other, sweating slightly at the summer's heat.

'Ding, Ding!' Sakura said and she and Ino charged into one another. They clasped hands and entered into a test of strength, pushing one another back. Sakura, being the strongest, pushed Ino at the edge of the mat and kneed her between the legs. Ino gasped as she covered her vagina. Sakura right hooked Ino in the face and left punched her sides.

Ino moaned and speared Sakura into the mat: pinning Sakura to the mat and sitting on top of her Ino then slammed her knee in between Sakura's legs: making the pink girl screamed in pain and agony. Sakura screamed and cried as Ino continued to knee slam Sakura in the crotch. Sakura lifted her upper body and pulled Ino's right nipple. Ino yelped and slapped Sakura’s hand away: quickly getting onto her feet. Despite the soreness in her vagina, Sakura also got up: holding her vagina.

Sakura and Ino circled around the mat before charging into each other, this time they hold each other in a grapple. They slammed their breasts into each other and let their nipples fight. They moaned sexually as they slapped and rubbed their breasts into one another, making sweat fly.

'This reminds me of our fight during both of our Genin exams." Ino moaned out loud.

Sakura grinned back. 'Yeah, but it wasn't as hot as this!' She closed in and kissed Ino romantically in the mouth. Ino was caught by surprise but she also joined in, playing with Sakura's tongue. Now their tongues joined in the fight, pushing each other back in either mouth. Sakura's breasts may be smaller than Ino's but they were much more feisty. Sakura pushed her nipples deeply into Ino's, rubbing in circles. Ino moaned out loud as her nipple gave in and started leaking fluid. Ino broke the kiss and hanged onto Sakura as her nipples squirted out more fluid. Just looking at Ino made Sakura's nipples leaked.

'Wow.' lno panted. 'That was amazing. Before I forget, the match will only end if one of us lay on the mat or floor for ten count and too exhausted from orgasm.

'Sounds fun.' Sakura smiled and suddenly double-punching Ino's breasts: making her nipples squirted out more fluids. Ino cried in pain and she angrily kicked Sakura between the legs. Sakura screamed and fell down onto the mat. clutching her leaking vagina. Ino widened Sakura's legs and stomped and grinded on her vagina. Sakura screamed and cried as she tried to lift Ino's legs from her vagina but to no avail.

Ino smiled as she stomped fiercely onto Sakura's crotch, making her explode with cum and urine. Sakura screamed and moaned loudly as Ino pulled her up by the hair. Ino slapped Sakuma on each cheek and punched her belly. Bending forward, Sakura wrapped her arms around Ino and lifted her into the air. Then she body-slammed Ino into the mat.

Ino gasped as her back hit the mat and she spat out some saliva. Sakura pulled Ino onto her feet and applied abdominal stretch on Ino. Ino screamed in pain, as her belly was bend sideway, not as strong as Sakura's. Sakura grinned and bended Ino's body further: her left leg trapping Ino's body and her sweaty left armpit rubbing into Ino's sweaty right armpit. Reaching out with her right hand, Sakura grabbed the vibrator that was on the bed and rammed it into Ino's vagina.

Ino screamed sexually and in pain as Sakura pushed the vibrator deeper into Ino's vagina. Ino drooled as the vibrator shook her inside violently. As the vibrator did it work, Sakura pinched Ino's urethra: making her urinated on the mat. Ino screamed as Sakura pulled out the vibrator: unleashing a torrent of cum onto the mat. Sakura threw the vibrator aside and release no, letting her fall down into the mat. Ino lay face-first in the wet mat, clutching her exploding vagina.

Sakura smiled and flexed her arms, earning a glare from Ino. Ino back-kicked Sakura in the belly and forced the pink girl to be on all fours, gagging. Ino stood up, still clutching her vagina while Sakuma recovered quickly
and stood up. They faced each other, panting slightly.

'Wow.' Ino said as she looked down on the mat. 'I've never seen so much cum!'
Sakura, getting horny, dismissed it. 'Not enough, do you have those 'special' pills, Ino?'
Ino smiled and went to one of her lockers. She rummaged through her stuffs and took a small capsule. She tilted it and two small white pills dropped into her hands. She tossed one to Sakura who caught it skillfully. Both the girls popped the pill into their mouth and Ino stepped back into the mat. Not long, more vaginal fluids flowed down from their vagina.

Sakura and Ino circled around the mat, vaginal fluids flowing down their legs like a waterfall. Sakura attacked first with a kick, only for Ino to catch it. Ino punched Sakura between the legs and forced her down to the mat and turned her onto her belly: applying Boston crab. Recovering from the punch, Sakura pulled Ino off her back with her legs and elbow dropped on no's back. Ino's eyes widened in pain as Sakura now applied ceiling hold, stretching no's body in the air.

Ino groaned in pain as her body was taking a beating and more cum flowing from her vagina. Sakura brought Ino's head down and wrapped her arms around it, burying Ino in her right armpit. Ino gagged at the sourness of Sakura's armpit but seeing no choice, started licking. Sakura giggled loudly and let go of Ino. Ino rolled onto her legs while Sakura stood up, still giggling. Now the mat was too slippery and most of the fluids were dripping onto the floor.

'Let's continue this in the bathroom!' Ino suggested.

'Agreed!' Sakura said and speared Ino into the bathroom and rammed her against the sink. Ino elbowed Sakura's back and kneed her in the face. Sakura's head snapped backwards and she covered her nose. Ino took the initiative and kneed Sakura in the belly and vagina. Sakura spat saliva on Ino and covered her exploding vagina, She angrily retaliated with an uppercut on Ino's breasts.

Ino screamed and wrapped her arms around Sakura's head and DDT her into the floor. At impact, Sakura's head snapped backwards and she landed on her back. Ino widened Sakura's legs and started punching her vagina, making Sakura's vagina burst with cum and urine at each punches. Sakura screamed as her crotch was being under attack. Ino punched Sakura's vagina until her bathroom floor was covered in cum and urine.

Sakura moaned as she tries to cover her exploding pussy as Ino pulled her up, Ino grabbed a dildo that was in her medicine cabinet and slapped Sakura with it on both cheeks before inserting it into Sakura's vagina. Sakura sexual moans intensified when Ino started sucking on her right nipples. Sakura, despite being aroused, controlled herself and head-butt no in the forehead.

Ino was not expecting an attack stumbled backwards and held her head. Sakura pulled the dildo out of her vagina and kneed Ino in the belly, Sakura gave Ino a left and right cross in the face before face busting her into the floor. Ino moaned as Sakura pulled her up onto her feet. She rammed the dildo into Ino's vagina and kneed between her legs, driving the dildo deeper. Ino screamed loudly as her body expelled more cum and urine onto the bathroom floor. Sakura slammed Ino against the wall and rubbed the dildo inside and out of Ino's vagina while licking Ino's wet armpits.

Ino squirmed and moaned as she was pinned against the wall, her vagina is being sexually attacked and her pits being licked. Ino held on as much as possible until her vagina exploded with cum and urine once again. Sakura released her and pulled the dildo out, letting the fluid burst out easily from Ino's vagina. Ino stood in front of Sakura, giddy and trying to stand up straight. Sakura decided to end it.

Sakura went down on her knees and uppercut Ino in her exploding vagina and straightened up, delivering another uppercut into Ino's jaws. Ino's eyes rolled back and she fell backwards until she landed heavily on the bathroom floor, her vagina and nipples leaking with fluids. Sakura stood above her, panting slightly as she began the count.

“1! 2! 3! 4! 5! 6! 7! 8! 9! 10!”

Sakura did a small victory pose and smiled down at Ino. She walked out of the bathroom and rummaged through Ino's stuff until she found a pink strap-on. She put it on and walked back into the bathroom. She pulled Ino by the hair and got her in kneeling position.

'Come on Ino-pig.' Sakura taunted as she pushed the strap-on into Ino's mouth. 'Chew on this!'

Sakura rubbed the plastic penis inside of Ino's mouth violently. Ino's muffled voice can only be heard as her mouth was violated. Sakura pulled it out and forced Ino onto her fours. She got behind no and rammed the strap-on into Ina's vagina while pulling her blonde ponytail. Ino moaned sexually and loudly as Sakura drove the strap-on deeper into her inside. Although Ino had orgasmed recently, she orgasmed again, spraying the floor with more cum and urine.

'That's a good girl.' Sakura cooed as she pulled out the strap-on and took it off her. She turned Ino around to face her vagina and planted it into her mouth. With a moan of relief, she released her orgasm and urine into Ino's mouth. Io's eyes widened as her mouth was being filled with more fluid and she tried to swallow all of them as best as she could but they overflow from her mouth. She had no choice but to pulled away and started gagging.

Ino wiped her mouth with the back of her hand as Sakura smiled down at her, showing off her fluid-covered body.

'Clean me.' She said.

Ino smiled and started with the feet and up to Sakura's vagina and pink bush, then she ran her tongue onward on Sakura's belly and started sucking and kissing Sakura's nipples. Sakura giggles became louder as Ino cleaned up Sakura's armpits and then moved to the neck. Soon, their lips met and they started kissing wildly. Ino pushed Sakura into the showers and Sakura reached her hands up and turned the showers on. The water rained on them and washed away the fluids as Sakura and Ino continued kissing.

They broke it and smiled at each other.

'After dinner.' Ino panted slightly. 'We're going to have another round.

'Oh Ino.' Sakura giggled, 'Aren't you afraid l might flicked you up again?'

'No way.' Ino replied. 'There's no way I'm going to lose to you again, bill-board!'

'The day you beat me in a fight is the day pigs fly, Ino-Pig! ' Sakura retorted and yank some of Ino's blonde bush. Angrily, Ino yanked some of Sakura's pink bush and the two girls started trading punches: starting a new catfight.

Jade1503

Swell Supporter
Graduation Bout: Sakura vs Tsunade

On top of the Hokage's tower, Tsunade was doing paper works that was delivered to her in the morning: wishing that she could stretch her limbs or drink sake. She looked outside out of the window and sighed. Even from such a height, she can see the villagers having fun in the sun or doing what they always do in their daily routine. Tsunade sighed again and grudgingly got back to her paper works when somebody was knocking on the door.

'Come in.' Tsunade said as she just finish another paper, The door opened and Sakura Haruno, one of her pupils, entered her office. 'What is it Sakura?'

Sakura stood there, confident and determined, and answered. 'Master, I have been your disciple for five years already and have learnt everything from your teaching. For that, I'm grateful. Now, I believed it's time l graduate from being your student. Please tell me what to do.'

Tsunade stopped writing and put down her brush. She rested her head on folded fingers as she studied Sakura. When she first became her Sakura was only twelve-years-old when she asked Tsunade to teach her everything she knew. Sakura turned out to be a brilliant medic as well as using her chakra proficiently in a fight. Sakura had come a long way.

Tsunade now studied her nails carefully. The last time somebody asked for a graduation was Shizune who came to her more determined than usual. She got spirit but unfortunately failed to pass the graduation ceremony.... Or satisfy Tsunade. Sakura on the other hand, could prove a more worthy candidate.

Tsunade smiled and placed the paper works in one of her drawers as she stood 'Very well, in order to past your graduation, you must beat me in a wrestling match. If you win, you graduated. Lose, you fail.'

Sakura nodded, although her lips trembled at the thought of wrestling her mentor. 'What are the rules?'

Tsunade tossed away her green jacket, showing herself in her grey, open-shoulders top. 'You must win by three-count pin or submission. Anything goes: from dirty moves to... nudity.' Tsunade covered her windows with curtains that allowed only a few rays of sunlight to penetrate the office: leaving the room half-illuminated and half-dark. Sakura smiled and locked the door behind her.

'I must warned you Master.' Sakura grinned as she pulled off her shirt and bottoms, leaving her in her pink lingerie. 'I done this sort of thing with no and I'm pretty good at it: beating her several times already.'

'Is that so?' Tsunade smiled as she pushed her pants down, leaving her top where it was and only wearing black panty. 'Then you better live up to yours words, my disciple.'

Sakura and Tsunade started circling around the office and charged at each other. They clasped hands and got caught in a test of strength, trying to push each other back. Both of them were equal in strength but Tsunade was stronger. She pushed Sakura slowly back and slammed her into the wall and lilted her up in a bear Tsunade squeezed making her grunted in pain.

Sakura quickly kneed Tsunade in the belly and head butt her on the forehead. Tsunade closed her eyes in pain as she let go of Sakura dropped on her toes and uppercut Tsunade in the jaws. Tsunade head snapped backwards and she was about to fall backwards but Sakura grabbed her Tsunade's heavy body dipping her top as she fell on the floor.

Sakura tossed the top aside and elbow dropped on Tsunade, only for Tsunade to raised her knees and caught Sakura in the sides. Sakura gasped at the unexpected pain and rolled on her sides. Tsunade stood up and pulled Sakura on her feet. Tsunade lifted Sakura into the air and body slammed her into the floor before elbow dropping between Sakura’s legs.

Sakura gasped loudly as the impact was enough to make Sakura orgasmed and wet her panty, She quickly wrapped her legs around Tsunade's head and squeezed it in a head scissors. Tsunade was forced into Sakura's damp crotch. Sakura pulled Tsunade head up with her lets hand and punched her in the face with the right.

Tsunade grunted at the punches and bit Sakura's crotch hard. Sakura screamed and pulled away but as she did, Tsunade's teeth still held on to the panty: pulling it off Sakura jumped on her feet and covered her leaking vagina as Tsunade got onto her feet, Sakura's panty in her mouth. She spat it out and grinned. She spatted it out and grinned.

'I’m impressed. You managed to make me topless before I made you orgasmed.'

'Prepare in orgasm, Master.' Sakura said and dropkicked Tsunade in the chest. Tsunade was caught off guard and slammed into the wall. As she waddled forward after rebounding from the wall, Sakura scooped her into the air and slammed her down onto the floor. Sakura grabbed Tsunade's legs, opened them wide and grinded and stomped her foot onto Tsunade's crotch through her panty.

Tsunade screamed in a feminine voice as Sakura attacked her crotch. The girl is good! Sakura smiled at hearing her mentor's feminine side for the first time and put more pressure in the grind. After a while, Tsunade's panty started getting damp. Sakura let go of Tsunade's legs and let her crawled away. Tsunade hurriedly pulled out her wet panty, allowing the orgasm to freely flowed out of her vagina. Sakura smiled, as she got hornier.

She reached her back and unstrapped her bra, letting it dropped onto the floor.

Tsunade stood up, her hands covering her exploding vagina while Sakura stretched her arms and legs. In the sunlight that managed to penetrate the curtains, both master and student were at a face-off: naked and covered in sweat and cum. Tsunade uncovered her blonde bushy vagina and massaged her busty breasts with dark brown nipples while Sakura dropped her hands, letting her mentor have full view of her small breasts with pink nipples and vagina with small tuft pink bush some above it. Both of their biceps were rippled with muscles and their eight-packs were visible on their abdominal; results from their tough training.

'You’re good!' Tsunade panted. 'I never thought orgasm in a mere 3 minutes at the start of the match'

'You taught me well, Master.' Sakura replied. 'And Ino have been my sparring partner for this day. Although, I wasn't expecting an erotic wrestling match as a graduation ritual.'

'A woman like my age needs the simulation.' Tsunade chuckled. 'Now it's time to get serious.'

Sakura nodded and raised her fists up just in time to meets Tsunade's punches. Sakura blocked a right hook and dodged a left uppercut and swung a backhand slap. Tsunade dodged and uppercut Sakura in the belly.

Sakura spat out saliva and brought her left fist down on Tsunade's head. Tsunade crumpled to the floor and Sakura right hooked her in the face. Tsunade jumped onto her feet, covering her face. Sakura came in relentlessly and started treating Tsunade's breasts like punching bags. Tsunade moaned loudly as her breasts were being mauled and made no attempt to protect them. After punching her mentor's breasts about twenty times before double-punching them, extremely hard.

Tsunade cried as her nipples started leaking out fluid and Sakura continued punching her beasts, Sakura giggled.

'Master, you should really do something about your jugs. They can be a hindrance in a fight.'

Angry at Sakura outfighting her and her comment about her breasts, Tsunade grabbed Sakura's arm and delivered a short-arm clothesline. The surprise Sakura fell on her back and started gagging, clutching her throat.

Tsunade then leg dropped on Sakura's head before yanking her pink bush. Sakura screamed as Tsunade pulled out some of her pink hair. She drove her right fist into Tsunade's vagina and roughly rubbed it.

Tsunade moaned sexually as her inside was being rubbed. Inevitably, she exploded with more cum and they spilled on the floor. Tsunade, weak from the orgasms, pressed her nails into Sakura's breasts. Sakura rolled away and jumped to her feet while Tsunade slowly got covering her exploding vagina Sakura grinned.

'Time to finish this!' Sakura charged, a fist rose for a punch. Before she could strike her mentor, Sakura suddenly stopped and she went for her breasts. To her surprise, her nipples started squirting out fluids without any contact from Tsunade. She covered her squirting breasts. She felt wet and cold between her legs and she looked down, horrified. Her vagina orgasmed by itself: her orgasm flowing down her legs and to the floor.

'What the hell?' Sakura screamed as she covered both breasts and vagina. She realised too late that Tsunade was standing right in front of her, smiling and shaking her head.

'How disappointing, I was hoping you may be prepared for this.'

Without warning, Tsunade right hooked Sakura in the face and let hooked both her breasts at the same time. Sakura screamed loudly as Tsunade's punch made her breasts squirted out more juice and the scream became louder when Tsunade rammed her knee into Sakura's vagina. More cum exploded from Sakura's vagina but as she bent forward, Tsunade uppercut her in the jaws: sending Sakura into the air.

As Sakura descended through the Tsunade caught and bent her back: applying torture rack backbreaker. Sakura screamed as Tsunade bent her back by pulling Sakura's head and hooking her vagina, spilling more orgasms onto the floor. Tsunade smirked and brought Sakura down, slamming Sakura's side on her knee. Sakura gasped at the pain in her sides as Tsunade pulled her onto her feet, treating Sakura like a punching. Tsunade punched Sakura in the face, breasts, sides, belly and vagina: hitting any sensitive spot of Sakura's body. Sakura screamed and sobbed as Tsunade's punches made her breasts squirted out more fluids and her vagina to orgasmed like a waterfall.

Tsunade uppercut Sakura in the belly and as she bent down, Tsunade wrapped her arms around Sakura's body from behind and lifted her into the air. While Sakura was in the air Tsunade took the opportunity to lick some of Sakura's orgasm. As she did that, Tsunade power bombed Sakura onto her desk, onto her wall before power bombing her into the floor. Sakura spat out saliva as she almost black out at the attack.

Tsunade climbed onto her desk and dived fist dropped on Sakura's vagina. Sakura screamed as her vagina exploded with cum once more. Sakura's eyes rolled back and she fell back down into her own puddle of cum, covered in sweat and cum. Drool were flowing out of her mouth, fluids flowing out of her pink nipples and cum flowing out of her vagina. She vividly noticed that Tsunade was looking down on her.

Tsunade connected her vagina onto Sakura’s and pinched one of her nipples. 'What's wrong disciple number 1?' she cooed. 'I thought you want to graduate from my mentorship?'

Sakura moaned loudly as Tsunade roughly grind her crotch onto hers and played with her nipples. Sakura gasped as more cum and fluid flowed out of her vagina and nipple. Tsunade smiled and lay on top of Sakura's body: rubbing her wet body into hers. Tsunade pinned Sakura's hands to the floor and planted her massive breasts on Sakura's face.

'You were saying about my jugs?' Tsunade teased as she rubbed her breasts into Sakura's face. 'They're too big to win in afight? How about now?'

Sakura muffled voice could only be heard and after some time, Sakura stopped moving. Tsunade lined her breasts and saw that Sakura was unconscious. She giggled and planted her vagina into Sakura's face.

'Wake up disciple.' Tsunade said as she orgasmed onto Sakura’s face. Naughtily, Tsunade pressed one of her nails into her flesh and she moaned sexually as the cum flowed out like a torrent from her vagina. Sakura woke up and opened her mouth quickly to take in her mentor's orgasm. Her face was washed with cum and her mouth overflow with it. Tsunade vagina stopped releasing cum and Tsunade took in some deep breaths before standing Sakura lay there, panting heavily.

'What...' she gasped and spat out some cum that was in her mouth. 'What did you put inside your nails?'

Tsunade smiled. 'Glad you noticed. I always put dried up powders with aphrodisiac properties inside my nails: in case I got captured and need to escape or if I need to excite the boys I'm doing with. That's how Shizune failed her graduation ceremony but you're the only one who realised that it was the nails. For that, you learn something today.'

Sakura smiled weakly. 'One... One day... I... Will... Pass...'

'One day maybe.' Tsunade agreed as she put on her pants and covered her upper body with her green jacket. 'For your punishment for failing your graduation ceremony, you will clean up my office, I want it spotless and no scent of sex when I walked back in tomorrow.'

Tsunade closed her office door behind her, leaving Sakura still on the floor, covered in cum and in the dark, as Tsunade quickly walked to the bathroom to clean smiling happily. Sakura was really something: she more fight than Ino or Shizune. Feeling triumphant, Tsunade decided to treat herself to sake after she wash up.

Jade1503

Swell Supporter
Naru/Saku - Sexual Wrestling

'Ohhh... More Sakura! More' a girl with blonde hair tied into two sides pony-tails and blue eyes moaned out loud as Haruno Sakura was on top of her, slamming her vagina down on the blonde girl's. Both girls were in Sakura’s room with all windows closed and her bedroom door locked. There are now on her bed with the duvet covering the both of them. The blonde girl gasped as she released her orgasm on the bed and Sakura panting above her.

'How was that Naruko?' Sakura asked smiling.

Naruko, however, started pouting. 'It’s so not fair!'

Sakura’s smile fell 'Unfair?'

Naruko nodded. 'You always make me cum first but you always hold until the end! I want to make you cum.'

Sakura smiled 'If that's the case, why not this: let's have a wrestling match and the winner can have her way with the loser. How's that?'

Naruko stopped pouting, her interest piqued. 'What are the rules?'

'Win count pin, submission or heavy orgasm. That's about it.'

'You're on!'

Naruko pushed the duvet away, revealing hers and Sakura's naked body. Naruko had a tanned body with brown nipples on her breasts and vagina with a blonde of hair, Sakura pale complexion body have pink nipples on her small breasts and a pink trimmed vagina. Both girls were lit, healthy eighteen-years-old. They were in knee position on the bed: blue meeting green.

'Ding! Ding!' Sakura said and she and Naruko grappled one another. Naruko quickly wrapped her arms around Sakura's head and DDT her into the bed before slamming on top of her and applying chin-lock. Sakura grunted and rolled off her, elbowing Naruto on her breasts. Naruko screamed and elbowed Sakura in the sides.

Sakura gasped as Naruko now pulled Sakura onto her feet and body slammed her into the bed. Sakura bounced on the bed as continued the attack with an elbow drop: only for Sakura to block it. Sakura pulled on top of her and wrapped her legs around body, squeezing Naruko in a body scissors. Naruko groaned in pain as Sakura sat up straight and continued with the hold.

Grinning, Sakura reached out and plucked out some hair from Naruko’s vagina. Naruko screamed in agony and elbowed Sakura in the thighs. Sakura merely grunted but released who was rubbing her painful vagina Sakura pulled Naruko by the hair and face buster her into the bed before sitting on her back and applying chin lock. Naruko gasped as her head was being pulled back. She managed to buck Sakura off her, making Sakura tumbled forward off the bed.

Naruko pulled Sakura back onto the bed by the armpits and applied headlock on her: squeezing her head. Sakura grabbed arms, trying to pull them off her to no avail. Naruko then buried Sakura's face into her armpit: suffocating Sakura thrashed her legs on the bed, trying to loosen the hold, Naruko pulled Sakura onto her feet and stood on the bed. Naruko lifted Sakura into the air and brain buster her into the bed.

Sakura fall on her back on the bed, moaning slightly as Naruko jumped on her: pinning her.

'1... 2...'

Sakura kicked out and Naruko rolled Sakura face first into the bed and applied double Boston pulled Sakura's legs backwards making Sakura scream in pain. Angrily, Sakura used her legs and pulled Naruko off her. Sakura got onto her knees and elbow dropped on Naruko’s back.

Naruko moaned in pain and massaged her sore back as Sakura pulled her on her feet. Sakura punched Naruko in the face on each side before turning her around and applying abdominal stretch. Naruko moaned in pain as Sakura bend her sides and moans intensified as Sakura elbowed her sides. Naruko screamed as Sakura dug her elbows into Naruko’s sides and bent body sideway. After applying the hold for a minute, Sakura allowed to fall into the bed: massaging her sore sides before being pulled up again. Sakura raised Naruko into the air and brought her down in a muscle buster, causing to spit out saliva as she fell Sakura’s shoulders.

As Naruko lay on the bed, Sakura spread legs with her own legs and plunge her fist into vagina. Naruko screamed again in pain and agony as Sakura rubbed her fist inside of Naruko. Sakura then pulled out her fist, allowing Naruko’s orgasm to flow out. Naruko was on her back, covered in sweat and orgasm and panting heavily.

Sakura pulled Naruko onto her knees and wrapped her arms around body, trapping her arms in a bear. The weakened Naruko squirmed and granted as Sakura squeezed her body tightly. Naruko desperately head-butted Sakura on the forehead: Sakura responded with her own head butt. Both girls tried to push each other heads backwards as Sakura applied the hold.

Eventually, with Naruko’s ribs being crushed and her vagina sore: Naruko started moaning and whimpering.

'I... Give...' Naruko whispered. 'Up...'

'I can’t hear you.' Sakura smiled and tightened the hold, making Naruko gasped and drooled.

'I give up!' Naruko briefly gasped again.

Instead of letting go of Naruko: Sakura dropped onto her feet, bent her forward, and wrapped her arms around Naruko lifted her into the air and power bombed her into the bed. With Naruko’s rear facing upwards, Sakura stuck out her tongue and started licking wet crotch. Naruko moaned sexually as Sakura's tongue worked her insides. Sakura pushed her tongue deeper into vagina, licking her insides vehemently.

Naruko gasped out loud as she orgasmed, covering Sakura's face with her Sakura pulled out her tongue and licked her face.

'You sure cum easily.'

Naruko only moaned as Sakura let legs fall onto the bed: only for Sakura to finger vagina again. Naruko screamed again and her body trembled mightily as Sakura mercilessly fingered her vagina again. Naruko screamed and moaned loudly until she orgasmed again, her cum gushing out like a river. Naruko lay on the bed, panting heavily and too exhausted to move: hoping that Sakura was done with her.

She was wrong.

Sakura dragged Naruko by the legs and let her legs hanging off the edge of the bed as Sakura rummaged through her drawer. She pulled out a pink spiked strap-on and put it on. Then she rammed the strap-on into Naruko’s vagina: rubbing inside and out. Only having a short reprieve, Naruko was horrified that she was sexually tormented again. She screamed loudly as Sakura rubbed her inside with the strap-on, forcing the toy deeper into Naruko’s vagina.

Naruko’s eyes were rolling back and drool was flowing out of her mouth as she exploded with more orgasm, covering Sakura from head to Sakura grinned as she grabbed Naruko’s arms.

'I’m not done with you yet.'

Sakura pulled Naruko into sitting position and wrapped legs and arms around her own body: the strap-on sliding into vagina as Sakura stood up. Exhausted beyond anything, Naruko moaned softly and allowed Sakura to slide the strap-on inside and out of her vagina. Saliva, sweat and cum flowed down her body as expelled more cum from her body.

Sakura rubbed the strap-on a few more times inside of Naruko before dropping her on the bed. Naruko groaned softly as she massaged her wet tortured crotch. Sakura took off the strap-on and let it on the ground.

'I don't need this.'

Sakura got back on the bed and rolled Naruko until she was on her fours. Naruko tiredly murmured.

'Please... No more...'

'What’s wrong, Naruko?' Sakura teased. 'I thought you wanted this?'

Sakura started slapping and slamming her vagina into Naruko's: Sakura's tuft of pink hair tickling Naruko’s vagina. Naruko moaned sexually as Sakura started off slowly, teasing her. Then Sakura gradually increased the speed, rubbing her vagina on vagina from behind. The only things that can be heard were Naruko’s mewling and the slapping of flesh.

Sakura now started grinding her vagina harder and faster on and both of them exploded with orgasm. and Sakura's orgasm covered the entire bed and themselves. Naruko lay on the bed moaning and panting heavily as Sakura looked amused at her own orgasm.

'Well what do you know? I finally I must have been holding that for some time now.'

Sakura leaned against the pillows and pulled by the hair. She buried Naruko’s face into her wet vagina.

'Be a dear and clean my pussy for me.'

Naruko obediently licked Sakura's wet vagina while Sakura rubbed her wet vagina into face, smiling contently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.