[PC] Nano-control v0.31d (18th July 2020) (2 Viewers)

Speedapple

Potential Patron
UomAlHH.jpg
Introduction:
You just moved to Little Eden due to your fathers deployment. No TV, no internet and no reception, when things were looking like they couldn't get any worst a chance encounter with an individual has given you the opportunity to turn things around and maybe even create your little slice of paradise.

Gameplay:
-4 different periods of the day (morning, noon, evening and night), each with different events!
-Do part time work to earn what you need to buy what you need!
-Find targets for you to control and then train them to exert further control over them!
-Manage between training and generating income!
-Complete mini-quest to obtain necessary materials to carry out your plans!
-4 different endings and 6 girls currently planned! (DONE!)
-Art will be in 2D!

Main Girls:
Elaine
VkjUQGg.png
YSL41pn.gif

Rika's mother, a strict but gentle mother that moved to Little Eden because of her Husband.
Kay
XMxoVnE.png
jsuZop1.gif

A girl that's in the same class as you, bubbly and nice, she always ready to help others. However she's a bit unreliable at times....

Rika
cHVyIrd.png
pQXl0tI.gif

Elaine's daughter, smart, but cocky too...

Gwen
4dwvLmQ.png
9Rf1Of7.gif

A classmate and friend of Rika, though they only just met, they seem to be really close. She's really shy though...

Lena
XZGIbiv.png
hadh4N3.gif

Your neighbour, a housewife that that appears to be an elegant (?) person.

Jace
I9xLH2e.png

A student that transferred to your school shortly after you did, she seems rather unapproachable...
Developer/Publisher: SmilingDog Patreon / Subscribe Star
Censorship: No
Version: 0.31d
Language: English
Genre
: Mind control, Moral degradation, Corruption, impregnation, incest, sandbox, male protagonist, public use (optional), group

We also have a discord set up in the event anything happens to the Patreon! Click here to join!

P.S. I'll be giving away a free copy of the Fairy Tail doujin that's being worked on and the sneak peeks for next month! You can read more here!

Screenshots:
69807 69808 69809 69810

Last edited:

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Hi.
I've deleted one of the in-progress posts.
When you post a new update, please delete previous updates. Doing so will allow our members to find the most recent version without wading thru a bunch of outdated posts.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Speedapple

Potential Patron
Hi.
I've deleted one of the in-progress posts.
When you post a new update, please delete previous updates. Doing so will allow our members to find the most recent version without wading thru a bunch of outdated posts.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)
Understood! Sorry about that!

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
I will try again when update introduce more content. I think the game interesting but I can predict too easy. All girl have similar pattern only change is how to give them nano drink event. Sex type all same progression but I still think ok. Art is nice

Speedapple

Potential Patron
I will try again when update introduce more content. I think the game interesting but I can predict too easy. All girl have similar pattern only change is how to give them nano drink event. Sex type all same progression but I still think ok. Art is nice
I see! Any suggestion or expectations of what you would like to see?

Deltavoid

Content Creator
What would be nice is if i could figure out why a rpg maker benchmark runs with little problem on my samsung tab a6 7'', but for 3 versions now i still only get a few flashes of the patreon startup screen, before it goes black. I can still interact with the menus and i have sound, so wtf. (Id like to note this isn't the only game ive had this issue with, but i also know my tablet can run rpg maker games.)

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
What would be nice is if i could figure out why a rpg maker benchmark runs with little problem on my samsung tab a6 7'', but for 3 versions now i still only get a few flashes of the patreon startup screen, before it goes black. I can still interact with the menus and i have sound, so wtf. (Id like to note this isn't the only game ive had this issue with, but i also know my tablet can run rpg maker games.)

Have you install RPG Maker correct RTP (Run Time Package)? This usually correct issue but sometime for older RPGM games in particular I need change window region even with software such is applocal run as japanese, older rpg can have errors.

I see! Any suggestion or expectations of what you would like to see?
I think I give feedback already in question page. But I think it best to move away from predictable progression of strip, bj, vag, anal on girls. Already you see pattern next you see girl you pick girl you like most and when finish you feel less exciting to see what left, maybe girl not so much your liking but scene is good? But you already know many scene style of sex so less fun. These four type also a bit basic.
Many area of game such as take girl for job seem not much content yet. School not much content yet. So far I feel game promising but not enough variety. I think more different scene and less focus on different girl maybe I don't know. I am not your patreon member so of course paying member more important first priority. I just play many different game and I know what kind I prefer.

Deltavoid

Content Creator
Have you install RPG Maker correct RTP (Run Time Package)? This usually correct issue but sometime for older RPGM games in particular I need change window region even with software such is applocal run as japanese, older rpg can have errors.
can this even be done on Android? I have a rooted samsung galaxy tab a 6 7'' Android 5.1 tablet from 2016.

edit: Did some searching and could not find any RTPs for Android. Also if i recall correctly the pc version (v0.10 atleast) didn't require the RTP as I am pretty sure I didn't have any RTPs installed at the time. (though my memory is not very good so i may be wrong)

Edit #2: I did some more searching and found that Samsung is weird. apparently MV runs in OpenGL/WebGL which my device along with many samsung galaxy devices support. the issue lies in how the devices handle opengl/webgl. for whatever reason, the renderer goes stupid when faced with certain games.

Last edited:

Deltavoid

Content Creator
UPDATE: Forgot about the running shoes. Rika is pretty much impossible with the normal speed. after changing speeds, though, it was much easier. Lag however is a bigger issue now. Before, id only have a lag spike for a few seconds when transitioning from night to day. Now, i lag at random.

Last edited:

Speedapple

Potential Patron
UPDATE: Forgot about the running shoes. Rika is pretty much impossible with the normal speed. after changing speeds, though, it was much easier. Lag however is a bigger issue now. Before, id only have a lag spike for a few seconds when transitioning from night to day. Now, i lag at random.
I see, I made some changes, hopefully the lag gets better!