[PC] Nano-control v0.11d (29th September 2018)

Speedapple

Potential Patron
Introduction:
You just moved to Little Eden due to your fathers deployment. No TV, no internet and no reception, when things were looking like they couldn't get any worst a chance encounter with an individual has given you the opportunity to turn things around and maybe even create your little slice of paradise.

Gameplay:
-4 different periods of the day (morning, noon, evening and night), each with different events!
-Do part time work to earn what you need to buy what you need!
-Find targets for you to control and then train them to exert further control over them!
-Manage between training and generating income!
-Complete mini-quest to obtain necessary materials to carry out your plans!
-4 different endings and 6 girls currently planned!
-Art will be in 2D!

Main Girls:
Elaine

Rika's mother, a strict but gentle mother that moved to Little Eden because of her Husband.
Kay

A girl that's in the same class as you, bubbly and nice, she always ready to help others. However she's a bit unreliable at times....

Rika

Elaine's daughter, smart, but cocky too...

Gwen

A classmate and friend of Rika, though they only just met, they seem to be really close. She's really shy though...

Lena

Your neighbour, a housewife that that appears to be an elegant (?) person.

Jace

A student that transferred to your school shortly after you did, she seems rather unapproachable...
Developer/Publisher: SmilingDog
Censorship: No
Version: 0.11d
Language: English
Genre
: Mind control, Moral degradation, Corruption, impregnation, incest, sandbox, male protagonist, public use (optional), group

We also have a discord set up in the event anything happens to the Patreon! Click here to join!

19th September 2018
Version 0.11d is now out! Made a couple of QoL changes as well as the results of the previous poll!
Change log+download link+news!

Screenshots:
sample 1.png sample 2.png sample 3.png sample 4.png

Last edited:

fleet

Staff member
Hi.
I've deleted one of the in-progress posts.
When you post a new update, please delete previous updates. Doing so will allow our members to find the most recent version without wading thru a bunch of outdated posts.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Speedapple

Potential Patron
Hi.
I've deleted one of the in-progress posts.
When you post a new update, please delete previous updates. Doing so will allow our members to find the most recent version without wading thru a bunch of outdated posts.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)
Understood! Sorry about that!

Speedapple

Potential Patron
Hey guys! Got a new public version out! Have a bunch of stuff added this time so it should be pretty cool stuff this time round! You can download it here or in the OP! I also have a survey this time round and I would appreciate it if you could take some time to do it! Survey here!

Speedapple

Potential Patron
Hey all, I updated the OP to include the latest download link! As always, let me know if you all have any suggestions or feedback yeah!

Top Bottom