My world of SF and Fantasy (pose render) (1 Viewer)

Malygris

Casual Client
If you like leave me a comment.

Malygris

Casual Client
It's not the same girl on all the pictures. The one with rose tattoos is Rebecca Snow, an adventurer of space, with psyonnic power and genetic improvement.

The one with the all-white skin is Laureline, a vampire elf. In a world where Elven Guardians have been infected with an illness turning them into a bloodthirsty creature. Laureline though still a vampire has regained control of herself.

The naked girl with the big black sword is Arcanne, an elf who for love has sacrificed herself and now possesses body and soul by an evil sword.

The one with the blue dragon man is also an elf. Imprisoned by her father a mad king, she was saved by a dark elf, whom she will follow in her adventures. Are Rebecca's face looks like for esoteric reasons rather complicated to explain.
All her daughters, are universe characters created for our paper RPG games that we play on weekends.

forgiven my poor English, I am French speaking.

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Thank you for the info, don't worry about your English I can understand you just fine.

Sounds like some of your pen and paper RPG games sound interesting.

Again well done on the pictures and thanks for sharing them with us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.