My Imports (Various) (1 Viewer)

WhiteHermit_1990

Potential Patron
Hello everyone, here are some imports that I did, apart the Arm who has been done by (booster).
I know they are not of super high-quality, then you are free to export and modify them according to your personel tastes. Of course if you want and posted them on my topic for the pleasure of everyone.

P.S Im don't really take requests then, i'm sorry. Anyways i'm not made for that.

- Last Update: Rukia-(short hair)

Attachments

• Vert.png
    Vert.png
    76.9 KB · Views: 2,669
  • Neptune-small.png
    Neptune-small.png
    626.7 KB · Views: 4,718
  • lizard-girl(normal).png
    lizard-girl(normal).png
    76.5 KB · Views: 2,153
  • Handcolored.png
    Handcolored.png
    56.8 KB · Views: 2,603
  • Hand.png
    Hand.png
    41.9 KB · Views: 1,723
  • lizard-girl(notcolored).png
    lizard-girl(notcolored).png
    57.3 KB · Views: 1,711
  • Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    285.5 KB · Views: 5,246
  • lizard-Girl 1.2.png
    lizard-Girl 1.2.png
    86.2 KB · Views: 1,783
  • rukia.png
    rukia.png
    357.5 KB · Views: 1,561

kousaka

Potential Patron
super pleased to see progress being made on my old request of the Neptunia girls. Are you planning on doing the others as well?

WhiteHermit_1990

Potential Patron
this is because the color in the lines is not spread on all the entire of import. Because this one is not yet finish. And for other girls of Neptunia it depends if there are requests from someone. :)

kousaka

Potential Patron
seconded. Would be great to have both the regular and transformed versions done. Maybe even with costumes in the future if someone wanted to take over.

WhiteHermit_1990

Potential Patron
great idea but for the costumes of the Neptunia girls i think not that i could it make because i'm not a pro in drawing. these days it I have the idea to drawing the hair of Compa. if you want it?

kousaka

Potential Patron
compa would be great. Top of my list is:

Vert/ Green Heart
Neptune/Purple Heart
Noire/Black Heart
Nepgear/Purple Sister

booster

Avid Affiliate
WhiteHermit_1990 said:
Hello everyone, here are some imports that I did

No you didn't! You stole the "Handcolored.png" from me! I wouldn't be so upset if you had asked if you may use it, but you didn't!

WhiteHermit_1990

Potential Patron
I'm sorry for this, it was not my intention to steal your idea. I knew that someone had done it before me. I just wanted reproduce without the hair just for those who want to used it in their project. Do you agree?

DarkVioletMoonRay

Vivacious Visitor
booster said:
WhiteHermit_1990 said:
Hello everyone, here are some imports that I did

No you didn't! You stole the "Handcolored.png" from me! I wouldn't be so upset if you had asked if you may use it, but you didn't!

"Do not worry about people stealing your idea. If it's original, then you'll have to ram it down their throats."

A quote for an artist to live by.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.