My first ryona vid *blush* (1 Viewer)

Arala Cran

Potential Patron
I'm absolutely awful at this sort of thing really.... um, just dreams and teasing but better taking it than um, doing it. :evanwhateverlinethi

Anyway, this vid's unlisted. It's of me taking it from one of my secondary characters who's a pervert :meaw:
Terrible, just terrible. Only three things here since not used to this kind of thing really so don't be too impressed, or drenched in absolute revolt at my crappy vid. No sound here either, sorry..... lots of below-the-belt moves, some yuri-facesitting, and upskirt views done on me here.

okay well I personally kinda liked those from her, she even says "How cute!" when face-sitting and sticking it *there*, no seriously!

Well, here it is:

Last edited by a moderator:

onlinehero

Casual Client
Always love it when I'm trying to seriously fight Seong Mina and she pulls her opening treasure move. Often I lose will to fight back, and instead let her do it again until it's KO time for my character :P

esshx

Potential Patron
Had a girl that had a "ryona" fetish once. Loved when she'd talk about it. Perhaps add some of that kinda content to your vids? Add subbed text to your characters?

Arala Cran

Potential Patron
Always love it when I'm trying to seriously fight Seong Mina and she pulls her opening treasure move. Often I lose will to fight back, and instead let her do it again until it's KO time for my character :P

lol same here to a bit, seems Xiba loves pulling it off too. He did it three times in a row on me I guess as a sign of flirting, well first time he caught me off-guard, second time I still was a bit careless, but 3rd time I purposly let him do it, but 4th attempt (since HP was too low) I had to pass his offer. :P
Later on Nightmare ended up just sticking it *down there* too, also noticed since in SC-V I'm rather small (Size-2 since "recommended" for stats) it just so happens to end up right there too, feeling that and the shockwave from Soul Edge while unable to get away and since it IS darkness, well..... maybe it's what they call being hit by "Evil Charm" from Soul Edge?

Oops Sorry I digress.....:in love:

And yes in this vid I was purposely doing a attack to end up quickly turning around so she could take her chance for a "back attack"
Lastly, lol @ the in-game reference of "Opening Treasure". Quite suggestive in a cute way.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.