Antimatter42

Content Creator
Announcement Post #24: 1/9/20; 2:22pm
Just posted a new update to Hana's Revenge. In this new update, I fixed a progression error a user told me about. For more information on this, read about it here.

yosiema77

Potential Patron
Hello!

If you're open to requests again, here is my request: Maybe something like worker kidnaps his female colleague (working in office e.g.) and keeps her in some basement. Doesn't have to be boss/subortinate type. Definitely force/slave dialogue type. I found some with co-workers, but not like this.

Thanks in advance!

Antimatter42

Content Creator
Hello!

If you're open to requests again, here is my request: Maybe something like worker kidnaps his female colleague (working in office e.g.) and keeps her in some basement. Doesn't have to be boss/subortinate type. Definitely force/slave dialogue type. I found some with co-workers, but not like this.

Thanks in advance!
It seems you're leaving your request fairly open. So, here's what I'm thinking - a worker who's obsessed with his colleague (who happens to be the daughter of his boss) kidnaps her after he finds himself unable to fight his inner demons any longer. This would be a non-consensual dialogue. With that said, does this sound acceptable to you? Do you want penetration added, or just as a vanilla dialogue? Etc.?

yosiema77

Potential Patron
Like the way you're going! I do not need the penetration. I do not fully understand what vanilla dialogue means, if just bj - fine for me.
Thanks!

Top Bottom