Out of five stars, how would you rate the overall quality of my dialogues?

• Five stars.

Votes: 46 61.3%
  • Four stars.

Votes: 22 29.3%
  • Three stars.

Votes: 7 9.3%
  • Two stars.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • One star.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Antimatter42

Bedroom Philosopher
Content Creator
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
Announcement Post #24: 1/9/20; 2:22pm
Just posted a new update to Hana's Revenge. In this new update, I fixed a progression error a user told me about. For more information on this, read about it here.

yosiema77

Avid Affiliate
Hello!

If you're open to requests again, here is my request: Maybe something like worker kidnaps his female colleague (working in office e.g.) and keeps her in some basement. Doesn't have to be boss/subortinate type. Definitely force/slave dialogue type. I found some with co-workers, but not like this.

Thanks in advance!

Antimatter42

Bedroom Philosopher
Content Creator
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
Hello!

If you're open to requests again, here is my request: Maybe something like worker kidnaps his female colleague (working in office e.g.) and keeps her in some basement. Doesn't have to be boss/subortinate type. Definitely force/slave dialogue type. I found some with co-workers, but not like this.

Thanks in advance!
It seems you're leaving your request fairly open. So, here's what I'm thinking - a worker who's obsessed with his colleague (who happens to be the daughter of his boss) kidnaps her after he finds himself unable to fight his inner demons any longer. This would be a non-consensual dialogue. With that said, does this sound acceptable to you? Do you want penetration added, or just as a vanilla dialogue? Etc.?

yosiema77

Avid Affiliate
Like the way you're going! I do not need the penetration. I do not fully understand what vanilla dialogue means, if just bj - fine for me.
Thanks!

Antimatter42

Bedroom Philosopher
Content Creator
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
Like the way you're going! I do not need the penetration. I do not fully understand what vanilla dialogue means, if just bj - fine for me.
Thanks!
You're welcome. And yes, vanilla means that there's just a blowjob, and that there's no other mods needed.

Antimatter42

Bedroom Philosopher
Content Creator
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
Announcement Post #25: 1/21/20; 2:53pm
-Upcoming Dialogues-

*Mostly filling requests for these upcoming dialogues. Nevertheless, here they are:
>Astrid Hofferson dialogue (How to Train Your Dragon).
>Village Witch dialogue.
>Mom-teacher dialogue.

>Slave-assassin dialogue.

I'll go more into the specifics of the above dialogues once I begin work on them. I'll start first with the mom-teacher dialogue. In the meantime, enjoy my latest dialogue, Workplace Affairs. Read post #63 for the scenario. Cheers!
-Antimatter42

P.S.: Make sure you have moremoods by sby sby and dialogueactions by Pim_gd Pim_gd to run the dialogue. I also suggest using my basement background. Otherwise, these are the only mods you'll need.

Last edited:

Antimatter42

Bedroom Philosopher
Content Creator
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
Announcement Post #26: 1/23/20; 5:15pm
-A moment ago, I posted a small update to Workplace Affairs. Read about it here for more information. The new version is 1.1.

P.S.: Make sure that his hand is holding her head for most of the time.

Last edited:

yosiema77

Avid Affiliate
Hello,

If you are still open to requests, here is idea: Model wants to bribe her manager with bj to get trip to Europe, fashion week in Paris or something like that. She hates do do it, but getting this "contract" is the only way to improve her career.

Thanks in advance ;)

Antimatter42

Bedroom Philosopher
Content Creator
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
Hello,

If you are still open to requests, here is idea: Model wants to bribe her manager with bj to get trip to Europe, fashion week in Paris or something like that. She hates do do it, but getting this "contract" is the only way to improve her career.

Thanks in advance ;)
Interesting request. Maybe I'll fill it. However, if I don't tell you that I've started working on it by next Friday, submit your request to another user, or open a separate thread for this.

Antimatter42

Bedroom Philosopher
Content Creator
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
Announcement Post #27: 1/31/20; 4:47pm
-The aforementioned mom-teacher dialogue I mentioned is now finished. This one was written as per a request from G granfino . You can find it under the title of "Raising that D." Make sure that his hand is not on her head for the dialogue to work. However, should you press A on the keyboard, and the guy does grab her head, she will protest and get him to release her head.
-Antimatter42

Last edited:

Antimatter42

Bedroom Philosopher
Content Creator
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
Announcement Post #28: 6/24/20; 6:10pm
-I'm back with a vengeance...at least for now. Anyway, so today's sort of a surprise upload. I have uploaded a loader dialogue featuring Chloe Price from Life is Strange. It takes place during our current (and rather chaotic times). The scenario is that Max decides to leave Chloe alone in her dorm room to guard it. With this in mind, her step-father (you) decides to pay her a visit.

Included in the loader dialogue is my copy of the loader, and all the other things you'll need to play the dialogue; a sort of mini loader pack. There may be some issues with the [INSTANT_FLASH] trigger, and if that's the case, simply choose another button when you're at the penetration part, or restart it altogether by choosing one of the default in-game characters, such as SD chan. Furthermore, I wrote the ending to be much darker and more suspenseful than what I usually put out. If darker stuff is not what you're into, do not download this. Otherwise, I hope you'll enjoy. As always, constructive criticism is welcomed. Let me know if you run into any issues by sending me a PM.
-Antimatter42

P.S.: Here's to two years of making content here on Undertow, and another happy two more!

Antimatter42

Bedroom Philosopher
Content Creator
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
Always good to have more content. Is there a loader available with all the dialogues?
It's something that I've been working on for a while now. And since I'm getting more familiar with making mini loader packs, I think I'll have a pack with all of my dialogues released by the end of this year, sometime around this December.

JGUIDO

Avid Affiliate
It's something that I've been working on for a while now. And since I'm getting more familiar with making mini loader packs, I think I'll have a pack with all of my dialogues released by the end of this year, sometime around this December.

Awesome!

FurryTr@sh

Potential Patron
Where can we request dialogues from? Because I had an awesome idea of a Ghost futanari girl who takes over a living girl's mind and makes the girl give her a blowjob so that she can return to life, and the longer it lasts and the more "ectoplasm" (cum) the girl swallows or that lands on her, the more life is drained from her, until the roles are reversed and now she's a ghost, and the futanari girl is alive again. Thought it would be a cool use of your "Haunting Succxperience" or "Living Dead Girl" dialogues, but they both assume that the girl is the ghost to start with, and not the guy/futa. Is there anywhere I can find a dialogue somewhat like the scenario I came up with? Or at least a dialogue where the guy is the ghost and not the girl? Thanks!

Antimatter42

Bedroom Philosopher
Content Creator
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
Where can we request dialogues from? Because I had an awesome idea of a Ghost futanari girl who takes over a living girl's mind and makes the girl give her a blowjob so that she can return to life, and the longer it lasts and the more "ectoplasm" (cum) the girl swallows or that lands on her, the more life is drained from her, until the roles are reversed and now she's a ghost, and the futanari girl is alive again. Thought it would be a cool use of your "Haunting Succxperience" or "Living Dead Girl" dialogues, but they both assume that the girl is the ghost to start with, and not the guy/futa. Is there anywhere I can find a dialogue somewhat like the scenario I came up with? Or at least a dialogue where the guy is the ghost and not the girl? Thanks!
So, let me try to understand your idea. A ghost futanari girl (who is the receiving person on the right side of the screen) uses hypnosis to take control of the main girl's body (but not her mind/conscious) to make her suck the ghost girl? And once enough "ectoplasm" is released, the roles switch?

FurryTr@sh

Potential Patron
Yes, exactly! Once enough ectoplasm is released, the futa (on the right) becomes human and the girl (on the left) becomes a ghost. I did this in game by just screwing around with the skin contrast and shading sliders for each of them, but I'm assuming that if it doesn't exist already, someone could probably make a mod for the loader that added either an opacity slider to the skin tone menu.

Antimatter42

Bedroom Philosopher
Content Creator
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
Announcement Post #29: 11/1/20; 3:06am
Just posted a new dialogue. This one's part of a request from Hank East Hank East , and is about a witch doctor who gets more than what she bargained for in quite the experiment. To use this dialogue, read more about it here. And lastly, Happy belated Halloween!
-Antimatter42

Antimatter42

Bedroom Philosopher
Content Creator
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
Announcement Post #30: 11/8/20; 4:07pm
Another new dialogue is out, my fellow perverts of the internet! This one was written as per a request by yosiema77 yosiema77 , and is about a model who is forced to suck off her manager that way she can get a trip to the Paris fashion show. You can read all about it here. Cheers!
-Antimatter42

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.