Out of five stars, how would you rate the overall quality of my dialogues?

• Five stars.

Votes: 46 61.3%
  • Four stars.

Votes: 22 29.3%
  • Three stars.

Votes: 7 9.3%
  • Two stars.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • One star.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Antimatter42

Bedroom Philosopher
Content Creator
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
This is where you'll find all of my dialogues. I shall be updating it every time I create a new dialogue. Enjoy.
-Antimatter42

Fanfiction-related requests will not be accepted. At least for the time being.

Vanilla Dialogues:
-Gamer Girl.
-A Friendly Favor.
-Hana's Revenge.
-A Haunting Succxperience.
-Living Dead Girl.
-Proper Payment (default bikini version).
-Super Auto-fellatio.
-Clara Loft dialogue (Antimatter42 remake).
-Pizza Delivery.
-ASMR (gone wrong!).
-The Polishing Game (Ruby Rose dialogue remake).
-The Performance Artist.
-Raising that D.
-Pure Protein!
-Trying for a Baby - the Other Way.
-Really Topping from the Bottom (WIP).
-The Cuck (ver. 1.0).

Chocolate (loader) Dialogues:
-Death Note.
-Proper Payment.
-At the Dentist.
-Hot Rods & Bratty Broads.
-Revy dialogue (blowjob only).
-An Acquired Taste.
-Pro Boner (and Pro Boner 2.0).
-Hana's Revenge 2.0 (and Hana's Revenge 2.5).
-Workplace Affairs (and Workplace Affairs 1.1).
-Fathers, Freud, and Fuckery (or Chloe Price Dialogue (mini loader pack)).
-Concocktions (ver. 1.0 and 1.6).
-One Dedickated Model.
-Cock Before the Storm.
-Cock Before the Storm (ver. 1.1).
-Cock Before the Storm (ver. 2.0).

Loader Bundles:
-Antimatter42's Mod Warehouse.

Customized Message Lists:
  • Important Note About Custom Message Lists: To use custom message lists, remove the parenthesized part of the file name before placing said file in your settings folder in order for it to work.
-CamGurlMessageList.
-CamGurlMessageList (ver. 1.5).
-CamGurlMessageList (slumber party strap-on (1.0)).

*All characters in dialogues and other works written by me are ages 18+.

Attachments

Gamer girl dialogue (Ver. 2.0).txt
12.8 KB · Views: 4,289

Hana's Revenge dialogue.txt
8 KB · Views: 2,354

A Haunting Succxperience.txt
9.4 KB · Views: 2,118

Proper Payment.txt
9.5 KB · Views: 2,487

Living Dead Girl.txt
5.3 KB · Views: 1,841

Death Note Dialogue .txt
39.8 KB · Views: 1,276

Super Auto-fellatio.txt
6.1 KB · Views: 2,339

A Friendly Favor (updated).txt
8.8 KB · Views: 2,519

At the Dentist.txt
8.9 KB · Views: 1,151

At the Dentist (ver. 2.0).zip
1.4 MB · Views: 1,479

Hot Rods & Bratty Broads.zip
908.2 KB · Views: 1,110

Pizza Delivery.txt
6.9 KB · Views: 1,793

ASMR (gone wrong!).txt
8.2 KB · Views: 1,663

Revy dialogue (blowjob only).txt
7.9 KB · Views: 1,019

An Acquired Taste.txt
12.6 KB · Views: 1,508

Pro Boner.txt
13.7 KB · Views: 844

Pro Boner 2.0.txt
17.4 KB · Views: 1,253

The Performance Artist.txt
9.2 KB · Views: 871

Workplace Affairs dialogue.txt
12.4 KB · Views: 775

Raising that D.txt
11.8 KB · Views: 1,078

Concocktions (ver. 1.0).zip
536 KB · Views: 389

Concocktions (ver. 1.6).zip
474.3 KB · Views: 678

One Dedickated Model.txt
14.9 KB · Views: 795

Antimatter 42's Mod Warehouse.zip
62.3 MB · Views: 861

Pure Protein!.txt
16.7 KB · Views: 852

CamGurlMessageList.txt
13.9 KB · Views: 174

CamGurlMessageList (ver. 1.5).txt
14.3 KB · Views: 253

The Cuck (ver. 1.0).txt
9.9 KB · Views: 93

Cock Before the Storm.zip
3.3 MB · Views: 38

Cock Before the Storm (1.1).zip
3.3 MB · Views: 41

Last edited:

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Thank you. When you make updates, please make an 'announcement' post and then edit your original post by placing the new dialogues in it.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Antimatter42

Bedroom Philosopher
Content Creator
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
Thank you. When you make updates, please make an 'announcement' post and then edit your original post by placing the new dialogues in it.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)
So I place the new dialogues in the announcement post or my post above?

Antimatter42

Bedroom Philosopher
Content Creator
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
Announcement Post #1: 6/25/18; 2:36 pm.
Here is my first official announcement post on this thread mentioning my upcoming dialogues and possible future content. I'll try to keep you guys as regularly updated as possible. So, here they are:

-Upcoming Dialogues-
*A dialogue of Hana Midorikawa from Prison School (I am actually writing it right now).
>By the way, the scenario for this one will be the one seen in episode twelve of the anime, when Kiyoshi kissed her so aggressively
(complete, based on the Bullies Suck dialogue).
*A Valentines Day romantic confession special.
>A schoolgirl proves to her crush just how much she loves him
(Indefinite abandonment. May or may not write this one. Feel free to take on this project).

-Possible Future Content-
*Desperately Thirsty/Survivor Girl (Survivor man Parody) (This one's in progress, but in that I'm thinking about how to write it. It exists mentally (in my mind) and not on my laptop at the moment).
*A sequel to the Hana dialogue.

That's all I have to announce for now folks. Thank you for reading, and have a lovely day. Bon voyage.
-Antimatter42

Last edited:

Antimatter42

Bedroom Philosopher
Content Creator
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
Announcement Post #2: 6/27/18; 9:48 pm.
Here is my second announcement post mentioning my next dialogue. I just thought that I'd write this for the sake of organization. So here it is:

-Upcoming Dialogue-
*Ghost Girl Dialogue (as requested by LordBread). It should be up by next week (complete).

That's all for today.
-Antimatter42

-Update (7/5/18; 3:02 pm)-
*As you can see above, my ghost girl dialogue is now complete. I will make changes and updates to it where needed. Don't mind the title. I couldn't resist.
;-)

Last edited:

Hank East

Content Creator
Hey there! I've quite liked your diagues so far, so I've got a request for ya. I want a dialogue of a MILF sucking off a virgin dude. There's already one dialogue like this here but it's very old and outdated. The "intro" plot I want is basically he does a favour for her and gets sucked off as a reward. I want her to be somewhat reluctant or worried about doing it, but keeping it consentual still.

Dio Brando

Potential Patron
Nice Dialogues, man.
I have a pretty dumb request. Can you make a captured zombie girl dialogue or a Zombie Girlfriend one?

Antimatter42

Bedroom Philosopher
Content Creator
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
Hey there! I've quite liked your diagues so far, so I've got a request for ya. I want a dialogue of a MILF sucking off a virgin dude. There's already one dialogue like this here but it's very old and outdated. The "intro" plot I want is basically he does a favour for her and gets sucked off as a reward. I want her to be somewhat reluctant or worried about doing it, but keeping it consentual still.
What I'm imagining is that the guy is a poolboy. You know, the classic poolboy and wealthy widow scenario. How does that sound? If you have something else in mind, let me know.

Antimatter42

Bedroom Philosopher
Content Creator
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
Nice Dialogues, man.
I have a pretty dumb request. Can you make a captured zombie girl dialogue or a Zombie Girlfriend one?
How about this: the girl is zombified by the scent of the guy's pre-release, or pre-ejaculate? Or would you prefer a dialogue where the girl is already a zombie, as in it is somewhat necrophilic in nature?

Antimatter42

Bedroom Philosopher
Content Creator
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
Okay, so here's the plan: I will get to the first two requests made by Dio Brando and Hank East as soon as I finish the Valentine's Day romantic Special dialogue. Then, I will try my hand at the Survivor Man Parody dialogue, though I would not call it upcoming per se. Overall, I'm going to try to get as much done before my college fall semester starts. Once it starts, you will likely seldom hear from me on this site. Thanks for reading this, and have a lovely day.
-Antimatter42

Update: As explained above, the Valentine's Day dialogue is in development limbo.

Last edited:

Hank East

Content Creator
What I'm imagining is that the guy is a poolboy. You know, the classic poolboy and wealthy widow scenario. How does that sound? If you have something else in mind, let me know.
Hmm, I kinda like that idea actually. Could even make like the blowjob is his payment because she's too greedy to waste money paying him. Though remember to keep the original premise of "MILF blows virgin" and her being a bit reluctant in doing it. Oh also, I'd like it if he wouldn't talk much beyond the intro, yet not be totally silent. I think that's it really, have fun writing it!

Antimatter42

Bedroom Philosopher
Content Creator
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
Update Post:
A rather small update, but I think I should post this anyway. To explain, all of the dialogues I've announced that are in red font are the completed dialogues. This is to make sure that I don't get confused, misread, and completely retype the same dialogue, as well as shorten my posts. The word "complete" and any other important info. will also be in parentheses.

tmb

Casual Client
-Update (7/5/18; 3:02 pm)-
*As you can see above, my ghost girl dialogue is now complete. I will make changes and updates to it where needed. Don't mind the title. I couldn't resist.
;-)

Hello Antimatter42 and thank you for those nice dialogues!

I checked your "A Haunting Succxperience" dialogue with @Pim_gd's DialogueChecker V3.07 and it found 0 severe, 28 major, and 41 minor issues in your dialogue.

Dialogue was checked in 87 ms with v3.07 of the DialogueChecker.

I found 69 issue(s) with your dialogue, of which 0 were severe, 28 were major issues, and 41 were minor issues.

Syntax - Major: An uneven amount of asterisks was found on line 5. This could indicate a coding error.

Line 5: intro:"[ARMS_HIS_LEGS] Ah! A ghost! What the H*ll are you doing?![intro1]"{"style":"Him"}

Grammar - Minor: The following issue was found after stripping the line of delay characters and triggers:

Space at start of new line on line 5, col 5 near "intro:" Ah! (...)"

Line 5: intro:"[ARMS_HIS_LEGS] Ah! A ghost! What the H*ll are you doing?![intro1]"{"style":"Him"}

Stripped Line 5: intro:" Ah! A ghost! What the H*ll are you doing?![intro1]"*{"style":"Him"}

Grammar - Minor: The following issue was found after stripping the line of delay characters and triggers:

Space at start of new line on line 6, col 6 near "intro1:" Shh, (...)"

Line 6: intro1:"[ARMS_HIS_LEGS] Shh, please calm down. Don't go. Let me explain myself.[intro2]"

Stripped Line 6: intro1:" Shh, please calm down. Don't go. Let me explain myself."

Line Usage - Major: Line 6 is unused!

Line 6: intro1:"[ARMS_HIS_LEGS] Shh, please calm down. Don't go. Let me explain myself.[intro2]"

Syntax - Major: An uneven amount of asterisks was found on line 13. This could indicate a coding error.

Line 13: intro8:"Maybe you can suck my d*ck. I need to go pee anyway from being so scared, and I can't when I'm erect.[intro9]"{"style":"Him"}

Variables - Major: Undeclared variable ("ck. I need to go pee anyway from being so scared, and I can't when I'm erect.[intro9]"") in a variable insertion (*ck. I need to go pee anyway from being so scared, and I can't when I'm erect.[intro9]"*) on line 13, col -1, near "Can't create snippet - parsing error".

Line 13: intro8:"Maybe you can suck my d*ck. I need to go pee anyway from being so scared, and I can't when I'm erect.[intro9]"{"style":"Him"}

Line Usage - Major: Line 14 is unused!

Line 14: intro9:"Okay. Let's go."

Line Usage - Major: Line 25 is unused!

Line 25: general2:"I'm starting to feel weird as I'm sucking him. At the same time, it feels good. Is this what it means to feel arroused?"{"style":"Thought"}

Syntax - Major: An uneven amount of asterisks was found on line 26. This could indicate a coding error.

Line 26: general3:"Wow, this is the best h*ad I've gotten in my life. Are you sure you've never done this before?"{"style":"Him"}

Variables - Major: Undeclared variable ("ad I've gotten in my life. Are you sure you've never done this before?"") in a variable insertion (*ad I've gotten in my life. Are you sure you've never done this before?"*) on line 26, col -1, near "Can't create snippet - parsing error".

Line 26: general3:"Wow, this is the best h*ad I've gotten in my life. Are you sure you've never done this before?"{"style":"Him"}

Line Usage - Major: Line 26 is unused!

Space at start of new line on line 27, col 8 near "general4:" I-If (...)"

Line 27: general4:"[LOOK_UP] I-If you're wondering, I did read some romance stories on stuff like this while waiting for you."

Stripped Line 27: general4:" I-If you're wondering, I did read some romance stories on stuff like this while waiting for you."

Line Usage - Major: Line 27 is unused!

Line 27: general4:"[LOOK_UP] I-If you're wondering, I did read some romance stories on stuff like this while waiting for you."

Syntax - Major: An uneven amount of double quotes was found on line 28. This could indicate a coding error.

The line contains at least one single quote - did you perhaps type a single quote where you should have used a double quote?

Line 28: general5:"[ARMS_HAND_JOB] I'm gonna try using my hands as well, if you don't mind?

Space at start of new line on line 28, col 8 near "general5:" I'm (...)"

Line 28: general5:"[ARMS_HAND_JOB] I'm gonna try using my hands as well, if you don't mind?

Stripped Line 28: general5:" I'm gonna try using my hands as well, if you don't mind?

Line Usage - Major: Line 28 is unused!

Space at start of new line on line 32, col 8 near "first_dt:" And (...)"

Line 32: first_dt:"[HAPPY_MOOD] And on my first time?! Well, time to get started."{"style":"Thought"}

Stripped Line 32: first_dt:" And on my first time?! Well, time to get started."{"style":"Thought"}

Double space on line 40, col 11 near "vigourous:" Could (...)"

You can disable this check manually by putting #DialogueChecker-NoDoubleSpace# at the top of your dialogue if you prefer to keep double spaces without the checker complaining about them.

Line 40: vigourous:"[COUGH] [COUGH] Could you slow down a bit? I'm new to this after all."

Stripped Line 40: vigourous:" Could you slow down a bit? I'm new to this after all."

Space at start of new line on line 40, col 9 near "vigourous:" (...)"

Line 40: vigourous:"[COUGH] [COUGH] Could you slow down a bit? I'm new to this after all."

Stripped Line 40: vigourous:" Could you slow down a bit? I'm new to this after all."

Line Usage - Major: Line 40 is unused!

Line Usage - Major: Line 41 is unused!

Line 41: vigourous:"Judging by your vigor, I must be doing a really good job for a newbie."

Line Usage - Major: Line 42 is unused!

Line 42: vigourous:"You're a really fast learner. I'm impressed. Honestly."{"style":"Him"}

Line Usage - Major: Line 43 is unused!

Line 43: vigourous:"What's this feeling between my legs? My underwear is wet now. Does this mean I'm starting to like this?"{"style":"Thought"}

Line Usage - Major: Line 44 is unused!

Line 44: vigourous:"This is actually becoming pretty fun to do. Could you come back next time?"

Space at start of new line on line 45, col 9 near "vigourous:" Come (...)"

Line 45: vigourous:"[HAPPY_MOOD] Come back next time, please. I've become addicted to this."

Stripped Line 45: vigourous:" Come back next time, please. I've become addicted to this."

Line Usage - Major: Line 45 is unused!

Line 45: vigourous:"[HAPPY_MOOD] Come back next time, please. I've become addicted to this."

Syntax - Major: An uneven amount of double quotes was found on line 47. This could indicate a coding error.

The line contains at least one single quote - did you perhaps type a single quote where you should have used a double quote?

Line 47: wake:"Awww. I'm still a ghost. I thought I died and came back to life.

Syntax - Major: An uneven amount of asterisks was found on line 48. This could indicate a coding error.

Line 48: wake:"In a way, being a ghost in this world, with your p*nis especially, is heaven for me. Please, don't go. I'm begging you."

Variables - Major: Undeclared variable ("nis especially, is heaven for me. Please, don't go. I'm begging you."") in a variable insertion (*nis especially, is heaven for me. Please, don't go. I'm begging you."*) on line 48, col -1, near "Can't create snippet - parsing error".

Line 48: wake:"In a way, being a ghost in this world, with your p*nis especially, is heaven for me. Please, don't go. I'm begging you."

Double space on line 49, col 6 near "wake:" This (...)"

You can disable this check manually by putting #DialogueChecker-NoDoubleSpace# at the top of your dialogue if you prefer to keep double spaces without the checker complaining about them.

Line 49: wake:"[AHEGAO_MOOD] [DROOL] This is it. This is my heaven."

Stripped Line 49: wake:" This is it. This is my heaven."

Space at start of new line on line 49, col 4 near "wake:" (...)"

Space at start of new line on line 50, col 4 near "wake:" Choke (...)"

Line 50: wake:"[ANGRY_MOOD] Choke me again, you beast of a man-[NORMAL_MOOD] whoa there, what was that?"

Stripped Line 50: wake:" Choke me again, you beast of a man- whoa there, what was that?"

Space at start of new line on line 52, col 10 near "lick_penis:" So (...)"

Line 52: lick_penis:"[LOOK_UP] So this how you first start right."

Stripped Line 52: lick_penis:" So this how you first start right."

Grammar - Minor: Double space on line 53, col 32 near "(...) like licking (...)"

Line 53: lick_penis:"Licking this is like licking a salty lollipop that never melts in your mouth. This is so addicting."

Space at start of new line on line 57, col 7 near "pre_cum:" So (...)"

Line 57: pre_cum:"[LOOK_DOWN] So this is what comes out before it releases?"

Stripped Line 57: pre_cum:" So this is what comes out before it releases?"

Space at start of new line on line 60, col 7 near "pre_cum:" I (...)"

Line 60: pre_cum:"[ARMS_HAND_JOB] I never read about this. What does it mean when it's throbbing?"

Stripped Line 60: pre_cum:" I never read about this. What does it mean when it's throbbing?"

Space at start of new line on line 67, col 11 near "cum_on_face:" Gosh, (...)"

Line 67: cum_on_face:"[AHEGAO_MOOD] Gosh, this feels amazing. I don't think I can get enough of him now, especially with it all on my face."{"style":"Thought"}

Stripped Line 67: cum_on_face:" Gosh, this feels amazing. I don't think I can get enough of him now, especially with it all on my face."{"style":"Thought"}

Space at start of new line on line 70, col 12 near "cum_in_mouth:" This (...)"

Line 70: cum_in_mouth:"[SWALLOW] This is the most sustenance I've had since I died. Thank you"

Stripped Line 70: cum_in_mouth:" This is the most sustenance I've had since I died. Thank you"

Space at start of new line on line 74, col 12 near "cum_in_mouth:" I (...)"

Line 74: cum_in_mouth:"[AHEGAO_MOOD] I really want him to fill my mouth again. This feels so good."{"style":"Thought"}

Stripped Line 74: cum_in_mouth:" I really want him to fill my mouth again. This feels so good."{"style":"Thought"}

Space at start of new line on line 76, col 13 near "cum_in_throat:" The (...)"

Line 76: cum_in_throat:"[AHEGAO_MOOD] The feeling of this in my stomach and throat is addicting to me now."{"style":"Thought"}

Stripped Line 76: cum_in_throat:" The feeling of this in my stomach and throat is addicting to me now."{"style":"Thought"}

Syntax - Major: An uneven amount of asterisks was found on line 79. This could indicate a coding error.

Line 79: cum_in_throat:"[AHEGAO_MOOD] She looks so adorable and hot with with my c*ck shooting down her throat. It's driving me over the edge."{"style":"Thought"}

Space at start of new line on line 79, col 13 near "cum_in_throat:" She (...)"

Line 79: cum_in_throat:"[AHEGAO_MOOD] She looks so adorable and hot with with my c*ck shooting down her throat. It's driving me over the edge."{"style":"Thought"}

Stripped Line 79: cum_in_throat:" She looks so adorable and hot with with my c*ck shooting down her throat. It's driving me over the edge."*{"style":"Thought"}

Variables - Major: Undeclared variable ("ck shooting down her throat. It's driving me over the edge."") in a variable insertion (*ck shooting down her throat. It's driving me over the edge."*) on line 79, col -1, near "Can't create snippet - parsing error".

Space at start of new line on line 81, col 10 near "cum_in_eye:" Hey! (...)"

Line 81: cum_in_eye:"[ANGRY_MOOD] Hey! Just because I'm a ghost, it doesn't mean nothing can get in my eye."

Stripped Line 81: cum_in_eye:" Hey! Just because I'm a ghost, it doesn't mean nothing can get in my eye."

Space at start of new line on line 82, col 10 near "cum_in_eye:" Ow! (...)"

Line 82: cum_in_eye:"[ANGRY_MOOD] Ow! That burns."

Stripped Line 82: cum_in_eye:" Ow! That burns."

Space at start of new line on line 83, col 10 near "cum_in_eye:" Please (...)"

Line 83: cum_in_eye:"[ANGRY_MOOD] Please have better aim next time, or else I might actually haunt you."

Stripped Line 83: cum_in_eye:" Please have better aim next time, or else I might actually haunt you."

Space at start of new line on line 84, col 10 near "cum_in_eye:" I'm (...)"

Line 84: cum_in_eye:"[ANGRY_MOOD] I'm not a masochist, you know. E-Even if I do read some books about that stuff. Not that I fantasize about them or anything."

Stripped Line 84: cum_in_eye:" I'm not a masochist, you know. E-Even if I do read some books about that stuff. Not that I fantasize about them or anything."

Space at start of new line on line 87, col 7 near "swallow:" Wow! (...)"

Line 87: swallow:"[HAPPY_MOOD] Wow! That was actually delicious and refreshing."

Stripped Line 87: swallow:" Wow! That was actually delicious and refreshing."

Double space on line 110, col 10 near "pull_off:" Amazing. (...)"

Line 110: pull_off:"[AHEGAO_MOOD] [COUGH] Amazing. He's really starting to feel great my mouth and throat."{"style":"Thought"}

Stripped Line 110: pull_off:" Amazing. He's really starting to feel great my mouth and throat."{"style":"Thought"}

Space at start of new line on line 110, col 8 near "pull_off:" (...)"

Line 110: pull_off:"[AHEGAO_MOOD] [COUGH] Amazing. He's really starting to feel great my mouth and throat."{"style":"Thought"}

Stripped Line 110: pull_off:" Amazing. He's really starting to feel great my mouth and throat."{"style":"Thought"}

Syntax - Major: An uneven amount of asterisks was found on line 111. This could indicate a coding error.

Line 111: pull_off:"D*nm, she feels great. I didn't think ghosts would be this good."{"style":"Thought"}

Variables - Major: Undeclared variable ("nm, she feels great. I didn't think ghosts would be this good."") in a variable insertion (*nm, she feels great. I didn't think ghosts would be this good."*) on line 111, col -1, near "Can't create snippet - parsing error".

Line 111: pull_off:"D*nm, she feels great. I didn't think ghosts would be this good."{"style":"Thought"}

Double space on line 112, col 10 near "pull_off:" If (...)"

Line 112: pull_off:"[AHEGAO_MOOD] [DROOL] If you'd like, I can take you to my home to continue this. To be honest, seeing you take me down your throat is both adorable and extremely hot."{"style":"Him"}

Stripped Line 112: pull_off:" If you'd like, I can take you to my home to continue this. To be honest, seeing you take me down your throat is both adorable and extremely hot."{"style":"Him"}

Space at start of new line on line 112, col 8 near "pull_off:" (...)"

Line 112: pull_off:"[AHEGAO_MOOD] [DROOL] If you'd like, I can take you to my home to continue this. To be honest, seeing you take me down your throat is both adorable and extremely hot."{"style":"Him"}

Stripped Line 112: pull_off:" If you'd like, I can take you to my home to continue this. To be honest, seeing you take me down your throat is both adorable and extremely hot."{"style":"Him"}

Syntax - Major: An uneven amount of asterisks was found on line 114. This could indicate a coding error.

Line 114: held:"[AHEGAO_MOOD] [DROOL] Do that again! Stuff that huge c*ck down my throat again you magnificent monster!"

Double space on line 114, col 6 near "held:" Do (...)"

Line 114: held:"[AHEGAO_MOOD] [DROOL] Do that again! Stuff that huge c*ck down my throat again you magnificent monster!"

Stripped Line 114: held:" Do that again! Stuff that huge c*ck down my throat again you magnificent monster!"*

Space at start of new line on line 114, col 4 near "held:" (...)"

Stripped Line 114: held:" Do that again! Stuff that huge c*ck down my throat again you magnificent monster!"*

Space at start of new line on line 116, col 4 near "held:" Wait. (...)"

Line 116: held:"[COUGH] Wait. Give me a moment to breathe."

Stripped Line 116: held:" Wait. Give me a moment to breathe."

Space at start of new line on line 119, col 5 near "drool:" Sorry. (...)"

Line 119: drool:"[DROOL] Sorry. It was too much for me to swallow."

Stripped Line 119: drool:" Sorry. It was too much for me to swallow."

Grammar - Minor: Double space on line 120, col 28 near "(...) one will (...)"

Line 120: drool:"[DROOL] I hope no one will collect this and think it's ectoplasm."

Double space on line 121, col 7 near "drool:" I (...)"

Line 121: drool:"[DROOL] [AHEGAO_MOOD] I have to admit. Seeing you drool like that is really driving me over the edge."{"style":"Him"}

Stripped Line 121: drool:" I have to admit. Seeing you drool like that is really driving me over the edge."{"style":"Him"}

Space at start of new line on line 121, col 5 near "drool:" (...)"

Line 121: drool:"[DROOL] [AHEGAO_MOOD] I have to admit. Seeing you drool like that is really driving me over the edge."{"style":"Him"}

Stripped Line 121: drool:" I have to admit. Seeing you drool like that is really driving me over the edge."{"style":"Him"}

Space at start of new line on line 122, col 5 near "drool:" You (...)"

Line 122: drool:"[DROOL] You must have been holding in a lot."

Stripped Line 122: drool:" You must have been holding in a lot."

Double space on line 128, col 77 near "(...) ghost? Oh (...)"

Line 128: finish3:"[LOOK_UP] How can you still be erect after all this, especially with a ghost? [LOOK_DOWN] Oh well. I guess I'll continue."

Stripped Line 128: finish3:" How can you still be erect after all this, especially with a ghost? Oh well. I guess I'll continue."

Space at start of new line on line 128, col 7 near "finish3:" How (...)"

Line 128: finish3:"[LOOK_UP] How can you still be erect after all this, especially with a ghost? [LOOK_DOWN] Oh well. I guess I'll continue."

Stripped Line 128: finish3:" How can you still be erect after all this, especially with a ghost? Oh well. I guess I'll continue."

Grammar - Minor: The following issue was found after stripping the line of delay characters and triggers.

Keep in mind that you can place characters in YOU/YOUR/ME/MY variable insertions, like "Hello*, YOU*!".

Grammatical error (space before exclamation mark) on line 130, col 9 near "finish5:" ! (...)"

Line 130: finish5:"[ANGRY_MOOD][LOOK_UP][ARMS_HIS_LEGS][TAP_HANDS] *YOU*! Can we please go to your home before morning arrives? I want to do more, and sucking you isn't enough for me anymore."

Stripped Line 130: finish5:" ! Can we please go to your home before morning arrives? I want to do more, and sucking you isn't enough for me anymore."

Grammar - Minor: The following issue was found after stripping the line of delay characters and triggers.

Keep in mind that you can place characters in YOU/YOUR/ME/MY variable insertions, like "Hello*, YOU*!".

Space at start of new line on line 130, col 7 near "finish5:" ! (...)"

Line 130: finish5:"[ANGRY_MOOD][LOOK_UP][ARMS_HIS_LEGS][TAP_HANDS] *YOU*! Can we please go to your home before morning arrives? I want to do more, and sucking you isn't enough for me anymore."

Stripped Line 130: finish5:" ! Can we please go to your home before morning arrives? I want to do more, and sucking you isn't enough for me anymore."

Variables - Major: Undeclared variable ("sigh") in a variable insertion (*sigh*) on line 132, col 22, near "finish7:"[NORMAL_MOOD]*sigh* (...)".

Line 132: finish7:"[NORMAL_MOOD]*sigh* all right, all right. I guess I'll keep sucking and wait.[ARMS_LOOSE] Boys will be boys..."

Line Usage - Major: A trigger ([f8]) on line 133 refers to a non-existing line.

There is at least one line (Line 134) that seems to be the line this trigger is looking for, but it didn't parse correctly.

Please refer to the issues found for that line to fix the problem.

Referenced Line (Line 134): f8:[NORMAL_MOOD] To be honest, you really have awakened an inner harlot I never knew existed. I feel so free![HAPPY_MOOD]"

Line 133: finish8:"[f8]"

Once you've fixed these issues, try letting me look your dialogue over again. Maybe I'll find something new.

They are quite easy to fix once you get used to it.

In the attached file I corrected the major errors which was only a matter of:
  • To insert a real star in your dialogue, since starts are used to substitute variables, you'd have to insert the following line at the beginning of your dialogue
    Code:
    initial_settings:{"star":"*"}
    and add a star in the dialogue lines like this:
    Code:
    intro:"[ARMS_HIS_LEGS] Ah! A ghost! What the H*star*ll are you doing?![intro1]"{"style":"Him"}
  • lines general2 to general5 were unused so i renamed them general
  • vigourous is a missspelling, the correct syntax is vigorous
  • some lines were missing the ending double quote ("), like line 28
    Code:
    general5:"[ARMS_HAND_JOB] I'm gonna try using my hands as well, if you don't mind?
  • at least one other line (134) was missing the starting double quote
    Code:
    f8:[NORMAL_MOOD] To be honest, you really have awakened an inner harlot I never knew existed. I feel so free![HAPPY_MOOD]"
HTH, looking forward to read more dialogues from you. ;-)

Attachments

Antimatter42

Bedroom Philosopher
Content Creator
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
Hello Antimatter42 and thank you for those nice dialogues!

I checked your "A Haunting Succxperience" dialogue with @Pim_gd's DialogueChecker V3.07 and it found 0 severe, 28 major, and 41 minor issues in your dialogue.

Dialogue was checked in 87 ms with v3.07 of the DialogueChecker.

I found 69 issue(s) with your dialogue, of which 0 were severe, 28 were major issues, and 41 were minor issues.

Syntax - Major: An uneven amount of asterisks was found on line 5. This could indicate a coding error.

Space at start of new line on line 5, col 5 near "intro:" Ah! (...)"

Stripped Line 5: intro:" Ah! A ghost! What the H*ll are you doing?![intro1]"*{"style":"Him"}

Space at start of new line on line 6, col 6 near "intro1:" Shh, (...)"

Stripped Line 6: intro1:" Shh, please calm down. Don't go. Let me explain myself."

Line Usage - Major: Line 6 is unused!

Syntax - Major: An uneven amount of asterisks was found on line 13. This could indicate a coding error.

Variables - Major: Undeclared variable ("ck. I need to go pee anyway from being so scared, and I can't when I'm erect.[intro9]"") in a variable insertion (*ck. I need to go pee anyway from being so scared, and I can't when I'm erect.[intro9]"*) on line 13, col -1, near "Can't create snippet - parsing error".

Line Usage - Major: Line 14 is unused!

Line 14: intro9:"Okay. Let's go."

Line Usage - Major: Line 25 is unused!

Line 25: general2:"I'm starting to feel weird as I'm sucking him. At the same time, it feels good. Is this what it means to feel arroused?"{"style":"Thought"}

Syntax - Major: An uneven amount of asterisks was found on line 26. This could indicate a coding error.

Variables - Major: Undeclared variable ("ad I've gotten in my life. Are you sure you've never done this before?"") in a variable insertion (*ad I've gotten in my life. Are you sure you've never done this before?"*) on line 26, col -1, near "Can't create snippet - parsing error".

Line Usage - Major: Line 26 is unused!

Space at start of new line on line 27, col 8 near "general4:" I-If (...)"

Stripped Line 27: general4:" I-If you're wondering, I did read some romance stories on stuff like this while waiting for you."

Line Usage - Major: Line 27 is unused!

Syntax - Major: An uneven amount of double quotes was found on line 28. This could indicate a coding error.

Space at start of new line on line 28, col 8 near "general5:" I'm (...)"

Stripped Line 28: general5:" I'm gonna try using my hands as well, if you don't mind?

Line Usage - Major: Line 28 is unused!

Space at start of new line on line 32, col 8 near "first_dt:" And (...)"

Line 32: first_dt:"[HAPPY_MOOD] And on my first time?! Well, time to get started."{"style":"Thought"}

Stripped Line 32: first_dt:" And on my first time?! Well, time to get started."{"style":"Thought"}

Double space on line 40, col 11 near "vigourous:" Could (...)"

Space at start of new line on line 40, col 9 near "vigourous:" (...)"

Line Usage - Major: Line 40 is unused!

Line Usage - Major: Line 41 is unused!

Line 41: vigourous:"Judging by your vigor, I must be doing a really good job for a newbie."

Line Usage - Major: Line 42 is unused!

Line 42: vigourous:"You're a really fast learner. I'm impressed. Honestly."{"style":"Him"}

Line Usage - Major: Line 43 is unused!

Line 43: vigourous:"What's this feeling between my legs? My underwear is wet now. Does this mean I'm starting to like this?"{"style":"Thought"}

Line Usage - Major: Line 44 is unused!

Line 44: vigourous:"This is actually becoming pretty fun to do. Could you come back next time?"

Space at start of new line on line 45, col 9 near "vigourous:" Come (...)"

Stripped Line 45: vigourous:" Come back next time, please. I've become addicted to this."

Line Usage - Major: Line 45 is unused!

Syntax - Major: An uneven amount of double quotes was found on line 47. This could indicate a coding error.

Line 47: wake:"Awww. I'm still a ghost. I thought I died and came back to life.

Syntax - Major: An uneven amount of asterisks was found on line 48. This could indicate a coding error.

Variables - Major: Undeclared variable ("nis especially, is heaven for me. Please, don't go. I'm begging you."") in a variable insertion (*nis especially, is heaven for me. Please, don't go. I'm begging you."*) on line 48, col -1, near "Can't create snippet - parsing error".

Double space on line 49, col 6 near "wake:" This (...)"

Space at start of new line on line 49, col 4 near "wake:" (...)"

Space at start of new line on line 50, col 4 near "wake:" Choke (...)"

Line 50: wake:"[ANGRY_MOOD] Choke me again, you beast of a man-[NORMAL_MOOD] whoa there, what was that?"

Stripped Line 50: wake:" Choke me again, you beast of a man- whoa there, what was that?"

Space at start of new line on line 52, col 10 near "lick_penis:" So (...)"

Line 52: lick_penis:"[LOOK_UP] So this how you first start right."

Stripped Line 52: lick_penis:" So this how you first start right."

Grammar - Minor: Double space on line 53, col 32 near "(...) like licking (...)"

Line 53: lick_penis:"Licking this is like licking a salty lollipop that never melts in your mouth. This is so addicting."

Space at start of new line on line 57, col 7 near "pre_cum:" So (...)"

Line 57: pre_cum:"[LOOK_DOWN] So this is what comes out before it releases?"

Stripped Line 57: pre_cum:" So this is what comes out before it releases?"

Space at start of new line on line 60, col 7 near "pre_cum:" I (...)"

Line 60: pre_cum:"[ARMS_HAND_JOB] I never read about this. What does it mean when it's throbbing?"

Stripped Line 60: pre_cum:" I never read about this. What does it mean when it's throbbing?"

Space at start of new line on line 67, col 11 near "cum_on_face:" Gosh, (...)"

Line 67: cum_on_face:"[AHEGAO_MOOD] Gosh, this feels amazing. I don't think I can get enough of him now, especially with it all on my face."{"style":"Thought"}

Stripped Line 67: cum_on_face:" Gosh, this feels amazing. I don't think I can get enough of him now, especially with it all on my face."{"style":"Thought"}

Space at start of new line on line 70, col 12 near "cum_in_mouth:" This (...)"

Line 70: cum_in_mouth:"[SWALLOW] This is the most sustenance I've had since I died. Thank you"

Stripped Line 70: cum_in_mouth:" This is the most sustenance I've had since I died. Thank you"

Space at start of new line on line 74, col 12 near "cum_in_mouth:" I (...)"

Line 74: cum_in_mouth:"[AHEGAO_MOOD] I really want him to fill my mouth again. This feels so good."{"style":"Thought"}

Stripped Line 74: cum_in_mouth:" I really want him to fill my mouth again. This feels so good."{"style":"Thought"}

Space at start of new line on line 76, col 13 near "cum_in_throat:" The (...)"

Line 76: cum_in_throat:"[AHEGAO_MOOD] The feeling of this in my stomach and throat is addicting to me now."{"style":"Thought"}

Stripped Line 76: cum_in_throat:" The feeling of this in my stomach and throat is addicting to me now."{"style":"Thought"}

Syntax - Major: An uneven amount of asterisks was found on line 79. This could indicate a coding error.

Space at start of new line on line 79, col 13 near "cum_in_throat:" She (...)"

Stripped Line 79: cum_in_throat:" She looks so adorable and hot with with my c*ck shooting down her throat. It's driving me over the edge."*{"style":"Thought"}

Variables - Major: Undeclared variable ("ck shooting down her throat. It's driving me over the edge."") in a variable insertion (*ck shooting down her throat. It's driving me over the edge."*) on line 79, col -1, near "Can't create snippet - parsing error".

Space at start of new line on line 81, col 10 near "cum_in_eye:" Hey! (...)"

Line 81: cum_in_eye:"[ANGRY_MOOD] Hey! Just because I'm a ghost, it doesn't mean nothing can get in my eye."

Stripped Line 81: cum_in_eye:" Hey! Just because I'm a ghost, it doesn't mean nothing can get in my eye."

Space at start of new line on line 82, col 10 near "cum_in_eye:" Ow! (...)"

Line 82: cum_in_eye:"[ANGRY_MOOD] Ow! That burns."

Stripped Line 82: cum_in_eye:" Ow! That burns."

Space at start of new line on line 83, col 10 near "cum_in_eye:" Please (...)"

Line 83: cum_in_eye:"[ANGRY_MOOD] Please have better aim next time, or else I might actually haunt you."

Stripped Line 83: cum_in_eye:" Please have better aim next time, or else I might actually haunt you."

Space at start of new line on line 84, col 10 near "cum_in_eye:" I'm (...)"

Line 84: cum_in_eye:"[ANGRY_MOOD] I'm not a masochist, you know. E-Even if I do read some books about that stuff. Not that I fantasize about them or anything."

Stripped Line 84: cum_in_eye:" I'm not a masochist, you know. E-Even if I do read some books about that stuff. Not that I fantasize about them or anything."

Space at start of new line on line 87, col 7 near "swallow:" Wow! (...)"

Line 87: swallow:"[HAPPY_MOOD] Wow! That was actually delicious and refreshing."

Stripped Line 87: swallow:" Wow! That was actually delicious and refreshing."

Double space on line 110, col 10 near "pull_off:" Amazing. (...)"

Space at start of new line on line 110, col 8 near "pull_off:" (...)"

Syntax - Major: An uneven amount of asterisks was found on line 111. This could indicate a coding error.

Variables - Major: Undeclared variable ("nm, she feels great. I didn't think ghosts would be this good."") in a variable insertion (*nm, she feels great. I didn't think ghosts would be this good."*) on line 111, col -1, near "Can't create snippet - parsing error".

Double space on line 112, col 10 near "pull_off:" If (...)"

Space at start of new line on line 112, col 8 near "pull_off:" (...)"

Syntax - Major: An uneven amount of asterisks was found on line 114. This could indicate a coding error.

Double space on line 114, col 6 near "held:" Do (...)"

Space at start of new line on line 114, col 4 near "held:" (...)"

Space at start of new line on line 116, col 4 near "held:" Wait. (...)"

Line 116: held:"[COUGH] Wait. Give me a moment to breathe."

Stripped Line 116: held:" Wait. Give me a moment to breathe."

Space at start of new line on line 119, col 5 near "drool:" Sorry. (...)"

Line 119: drool:"[DROOL] Sorry. It was too much for me to swallow."

Stripped Line 119: drool:" Sorry. It was too much for me to swallow."

Grammar - Minor: Double space on line 120, col 28 near "(...) one will (...)"

Line 120: drool:"[DROOL] I hope no one will collect this and think it's ectoplasm."

Double space on line 121, col 7 near "drool:" I (...)"

Space at start of new line on line 121, col 5 near "drool:" (...)"

Space at start of new line on line 122, col 5 near "drool:" You (...)"

Line 122: drool:"[DROOL] You must have been holding in a lot."

Stripped Line 122: drool:" You must have been holding in a lot."

Double space on line 128, col 77 near "(...) ghost? Oh (...)"

Space at start of new line on line 128, col 7 near "finish3:" How (...)"

Grammatical error (space before exclamation mark) on line 130, col 9 near "finish5:" ! (...)"

Space at start of new line on line 130, col 7 near "finish5:" ! (...)"

Variables - Major: Undeclared variable ("sigh") in a variable insertion (*sigh*) on line 132, col 22, near "finish7:"[NORMAL_MOOD]*sigh* (...)".

Line 132: finish7:"[NORMAL_MOOD]*sigh* all right, all right. I guess I'll keep sucking and wait.[ARMS_LOOSE] Boys will be boys..."

Line Usage - Major: A trigger ([f8]) on line 133 refers to a non-existing line.

There is at least one line (Line 134) that seems to be the line this trigger is looking for, but it didn't parse correctly.

Please refer to the issues found for that line to fix the problem.

Referenced Line (Line 134): f8:[NORMAL_MOOD] To be honest, you really have awakened an inner harlot I never knew existed. I feel so free![HAPPY_MOOD]"

Line 133: finish8:"[f8]"

Once you've fixed these issues, try letting me look your dialogue over again. Maybe I'll find something new.

They are quite easy to fix once you get used to it.

In the attached file I corrected the major errors which was only a matter of:
  • To insert a real star in your dialogue, since starts are used to substitute variables, you'd have to insert the following line at the beginning of your dialogue
    Code:
    initial_settings:{"star":"*"}
    and add a star in the dialogue lines like this:
    Code:
    intro:"[ARMS_HIS_LEGS] Ah! A ghost! What the H*star*ll are you doing?![intro1]"{"style":"Him"}
  • lines general2 to general5 were unused so i renamed them general
  • vigourous is a missspelling, the correct syntax is vigorous
  • some lines were missing the ending double quote ("), like line 28
    Code:
    general5:"[ARMS_HAND_JOB] I'm gonna try using my hands as well, if you don't mind?
  • at least one other line (134) was missing the starting double quote
    Code:
    f8:[NORMAL_MOOD] To be honest, you really have awakened an inner harlot I never knew existed. I feel so free![HAPPY_MOOD]"
HTH, looking forward to read more dialogues from you. ;-)
Thanks for the edits. They are of great help. After all, behind every great writer is a great editor. I'm quite the perfectionist, so feel free to edit my other dialogues. Otherwise, I'll read more on writing more advanced dialogues, and keep a sharper eye on typos and the like.

Antimatter42

Bedroom Philosopher
Content Creator
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
The second part.
Okay, so I've got that down. Now, should I have her speak at all, or should it be dominated by what the guy says? If she speaks, how is it possible for her to speak? What I have in mind so far is a dialogue where she only grunts, saying "uhhh" or "awwgh."

Dio Brando

Potential Patron
Okay, so I've got that down. Now, should I have her speak at all, or should it be dominated by what the guy says? If she speaks, how is it possible for her to speak? What I have in mind so far is a dialogue where she only grunts, saying "uhhh" or "awwgh."

Yea she can speak however the only thing that comes out from it is grunts, moans. In her thoughts you know what's she's trying to say while in HER SPEAK mainly comes out grunts and moans, she's able to say some of the words from her thoughts but most of the times she can't.

By the way, I prefer the guy doesn't talk at all however you can make a separate version where he talk's.

Antimatter42

Bedroom Philosopher
Content Creator
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
Announcement Post #3: 7/9/18; 8:40pm
-Upcoming Dialogue-

*Ranking Up: The SUCCess Story of How Fedosya Joined SVINS.
>If you guys remember correctly, the first thing I ever created on SDT was this character based on a story I read (here's the link: My First Character Post). I've been going over the story repeatedly, and I decided to create a dialogue based on it. This dialogue will be a little more advanced, and will require the DialogueActions mod (ver. 4.02). This one has no release date, and there will be more information about it upon release.
*Regarding the requests by Dio Brando and Hank East, those will be tended to as soon as I can figure out how to type them. The thing about me lately is that because I'm on summer vacation, my brain is more lazy and less active and creative. Conversely, I am much more creative when I'm doing my college work, but at the expense of time. So, I can promise that they will be worked on, but I can't say they will be done quickly. It may take me a month, a week, or a day. All I ask for is your patience. In the meantime, I'm just going to let my brain relax and I'll write as I come up with these things
(Not upcoming. Indefinitely shelved so I can work on the novel of her).

-Possible Future Content-
*If you anyone here has watched the first season of Sword Art Online and remembers correctly, there was a scene that took place after Kirito and Asuna "died," in which they spawned in this background (courtesy of HentaiBob, found here: Aincrad - Heaven (1) |). I am considering writing a dialogue based on this scene just for the heck of it. Wish me luck.
:-)

-Furthermore, I shall be updating my earlier dialogues with the newfound knowledge I now have on writing these things.

Thank you for reading. I apologize for the unpredictable delays, and will try to find ways to stave off boredom and writer's block. Have a lovely day.
-Antimatter42

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.