Out of five stars, how would you rate the overall quality of my dialogues?

• Five stars.

Votes: 46 61.3%
  • Four stars.

Votes: 22 29.3%
  • Three stars.

Votes: 7 9.3%
  • Two stars.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • One star.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Futalover99

Potential Patron
Yes, exactly! Once enough ectoplasm is released, the futa (on the right) becomes human and the girl (on the left) becomes a ghost. I did this in game by just screwing around with the skin contrast and shading sliders for each of them, but I'm assuming that if it doesn't exist already, someone could probably make a mod for the loader that added either an opacity slider to the skin tone menu.
That sounds awesome tbh

Ms. Pale Fire

Potential Patron
Even though I only have downloaded the "Dedicated Model" dialogue (And I still need to check it) I´m surprissed by the quantity of work that´s been done. It´s look like theres a good variety of themes. I wanted to congratulate you. Will see some of them with time.

Antimatter42

Bedroom Philosopher
Content Creator
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
Announcement Post #31: 3/24/21; 8:19pm
Well, guys, here I am, making my final post on this thread on the final hour of this site. Just to let you all know, my loader pack, as I've mentioned numerous times, is now done. You can find it in the Resource Manager, and the first post here on this thread. All my backgrounds and dialogues are enclosed in the pack, plus one unreleased dialogue, and a couple of other unreleased backgrounds. All in all, it's been quite a journey, being with you guys on this site for the past three years, and now, the way I see it, it's time for a new chapter in our never-ending efforts to improve that legendary flash game that's piqued our perverted interests for a decade now - Super Deepthroat.

Nevertheless, it's been an honor and a privilege to have worked alongside you all.

Cheers, and have a lovely day!
-Antimatter42

Announcement Post #32: 4/3/21; 4:22pm
Edit: The show goes on, gentlemen! Thread is reopened.

Last edited:

JGUIDO

Avid Affiliate
Announcement Post #31: 3/24/21;
Well, guys, here I am, making my final post on this thread on the final hour of this site. Just to let you all know, my loader pack, as I've mentioned numerous times, is now done. You can find it in the Resource Manager, and the first post here on this thread. All my backgrounds and dialogues are enclosed in the pack, plus one unreleased dialogue, and a couple of other unreleased backgrounds. All in all, it's been quite a journey, being with you guys on this site for the past three years, and now, the way I see it, it's time for a new chapter in our never-ending efforts to improve that legendary flash game that's piqued our perverted interests for a decade now - Super Deepthroat.

Nevertheless, it's been an honor and a privilege to have worked alongside you all. Should you wish to continue further contact with me, find me on my Discord server here.

Cheers, and have a lovely day!
-Antimatter42

Announcement Post #32: 4/3/21; 4:22pm
Edit: The show goes on, gentlemen! Thread is reopened.

Is the loader pack the Mod Warehouse file?

Antimatter42

Bedroom Philosopher
Content Creator
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
Announcement Post #33: 4/6/21; 2:32pm
Considering that this site is now back in business again, I've released my Pure Protein dialogue separately from my loader bundle. It's a vanilla dialogue, so no mods are needed in order for it to run.

Premise: A boxer has an upcoming match against an opponent of equal skill to her. With all eyes on her, she turns to her trainer for extra help, but it isn't what she expected.

As usual, let me know what you think. Cheers!
-Antimatter42

Antimatter42

Bedroom Philosopher
Content Creator
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
Announcement Post #34: 6/1/21; 3:29pm
-Upcoming Dialogues-

Trying for a Baby - the Other Way
*This one will be coming out tomorrow; it's currently almost done in terms of editing. Story-wise, it'll probably be my most vanilla dialogue yet, so stay tuned, if this is what you're into. Cheers!

-Antimatter42

Update: The aforementioned dialogue is now complete. Read all about it here.

Last edited:

Antimatter42

Bedroom Philosopher
Content Creator
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
Announcement Post #35: 7/20/21; 8:22pm
-Upcoming Dialogues-

Max Breakage - A Life is Strange Dialogue
*The first part of this dialogue has just been uploaded to the Resource Manager, and you can find it here. The full version of this dialogue will be coming soon, and will be posted here on this thread and uploaded to the RM. In the meantime, let me know what you think of the first part, and if you run into any issues. Cheers!

-Antimatter42

Antimatter42

Bedroom Philosopher
Content Creator
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
Announcement Post #36: 12/23/21; 5:10pm
-Upcoming Dialogues-

Really Topping from the Bottom
*This dialogue explores the more dominant aspects of blowjobs, albeit to a more extreme extent. Will be posting this here and on the RM shortly.

Update: This dialogue is now finished. You can find it on Post #1 of this thread, and on the RM, here. Bear in mind that this dialogue is a work in progress.

Last edited:

Antimatter42

Bedroom Philosopher
Content Creator
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
So, as you all may know by now, there exists the possibility that this site will experience a permanent shut-down, should no new management come forth. Naturally, this news hasn't exactly been met with the widest of smiles or the brightest of moods. Nevertheless, all good things eventually have an end at some point, and this site is no exception.

Now, over the past two or so years now, I haven't been the most consistent content creator, and I do regret that deeply; many of my dialogues today remain unfinished as a result of extenuating circumstances and on-and-off writer's block, and I have failed to fill many requests made to me by users with genuine interest in my work. However, as you may have read in my signature, these works are open-source - free for you to modify, write a sequel to, etc.

On that note, bittersweet or not, I am announcing my retirement today as an online content creator here on Undertow Club - in the event this site experiences the shut down.

Honestly, I couldn't be more thankful for this site, and all the feedback you guys have given me regarding my dialogues, backgrounds, and short stories. And funnily enough, I've learned more about improving my writing than in any English course I've ever taken. Writing these dialogues has been such a fun and educational experience, and I couldn't be more grateful to those who have taken the time to just play them through on SDT.

Not to mention, all the tutorials you guys have posted have been some of the most fascinating, yet simple-to-read ones I've ever read online. And I have much thanks to those as well.

Well, I guess this is where I leave things. Should this site cease to exist, I will officially retire from the creation of all SDT-related content, effective immediately. Regarding past content from me and other creators, lots of it has been well-archived, thanks to the efforts of such users as sclover13 sclover13 , zzaapp002 zzaapp002 , among others. Hosting-wise, that remains to be seen. Although, some hope may still exist over on the r/superdeepthroat subreddit. But we shall see.

It's been quite a journey, everyone! And we've had a great run. 'til next time!
-Antimatter42

P.S.: In the meantime, let's make the most out of what time we might have left here. Anyway, have a lovely day!

Last edited:

Antimatter42

Bedroom Philosopher
Content Creator
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
Announcement Post #37: 11/11/22; 10:36pm
Hello, all! After much thinking for essentially the past year or so, along with taking care of various issues I've run into, I am now able to accept requests for this month of November, with two spots available. Feel free to message me with your requests, and I'll take care to fill them as soon as I can.

Keep in mind, however, that fanfiction-related requests will not be accepted. At least for the time being. Cheers!

Content Creator
2D Artist
Illustrator
Animator
Coder
Modder
Designer
we dont have a female teacher milf dialogue thing yet as well as alot of normal sex dialogues

Antimatter42

Bedroom Philosopher
Content Creator
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
we dont have a female teacher milf dialogue thing yet as well as alot of normal sex dialogues
I actually do remember seeing a blackmailed teacher dialogue somewhere around this site some years ago. As for normal sex dialogues...what would that entail, specifically?

Antimatter42

Bedroom Philosopher
Content Creator
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
Announcement Post #38: 12/27/22; 10:49pm
Hey, guys! It's been a while since I've created any dialogues due to ongoing writer's block. In the meantime, however, I have been at work on creating a customized message list for the CamGurl Live Chat Overlay mod created by sclover13 sclover13 . At their recommendation during a chat I had with them on Discord, I decided to share my customized message with you all here on my dialogue thread. And so, here it is (See Post #1 to download my personalized CamGurlMessageList.txt file).

Keep in mind that I wrote this message list mod to be as gender neutral as possible, so this can be applied to an almost endless selection of genres, from scenarios involving yaoi and yuri, to even possibly even tentacles.

Of course, do take care to download the mod and have it loaded prior to using this. And take this as inspiration to create and upload your own customized message lists. In the meantime, I hope you're all having a happy holidays. Cheers!

Antimatter42

Bedroom Philosopher
Content Creator
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
Announcement Post #39: 1/15/23; 3:31pm
Well, here I am again with another update post. And not to mention, another custom message list.

This custom message list centers around a clueless girl getting throat-fucked by one of her friends with a strap-on while under the impression that she's sucking her boyfriend's cock as part of a game of Seven Minutes in Heaven. And all the while, she's being livestreamed to the world-wide web for everyone to see. In a way, this is similar to (but not inspired by) Lesbian bride tricked with real cock by super-skrull super-skrull .

Like my last custom message list, as well as all other ones I may make, this one will require the Camgurl Live Chat Overlay Mod by sclover13 sclover13 .

On a similar note, I also uploaded an update to my first customized message list (see "CamGurlMessageList (ver. 1.5)"). This one features more lines for a better user experience.

To use these two mods, as well as all other custom message lists, remove the parenthesized part of the file name before placing it in your settings folder in order for it to work.

Hope you're all having a good one! Feedback is appreciated. Cheers!
-Antimatter42

Last edited:

Antimatter42

Bedroom Philosopher
Content Creator
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
Announcement Post #40: 10/29/23; 12:13pm
Alrighty! My fortieth announcement post to this thread. Hard to believe I reached this point. Can't wait to make it to my fiftieth.

Anyway, I just finished up writing my latest dialogue, "The Cuck". This one's a loose adaptation of a short story I posted on Medium; you can find the short story here. See Post #1 to download the dialogue and/or others written by me.

It's a vanilla dialogue with a pretty easy-to-follow concept; no mods needed. Although, I recommend playing out this dialogue with the keyhole foreground mod by sclover13 sclover13 or something similar.

Let me know if you run into any issues, or have feedback on the dialogue. In the meantime, cheers!
-Antimatter42

Last edited:

Antimatter42

Bedroom Philosopher
Content Creator
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
Announcement Post #41: 11/25/23; 2:45pm
New loader dialogue out now (see Post #1 to download). All in all, it's a pretty basic one; overcome with sexual frustration courtesy of her absent husband, a MILF sucks off her step-son at his college campus bathroom.

You will need Moretriggers, dialogueactions, and Moremoods for this dialogue to work. I will expand on/update this dialogue as more material comes out (e.g., animtools positions, etc.).

To play the dialogue, simply unzip the folder, and then add the folder to your Mods folder. Then, type the following in your CharacterFolders.txt file:
Code:
Cock Before the Storm:Cock Before the Storm

Much thanks to Billy-Bob-Da-Hilly Billy-Bob-Da-Hilly for the bathroom stall background. I simply couldn't resist writing a dialogue for that background mod.
-Antimatter42
1700952116329.png

1700952155246.png

1700952177227.png

1700952199339.png

1700952232214.png

Update:
Updated and released as ver. 1.1. I ran the dialogue through Pim_gd Pim_gd 's dialoguechecker and found issues with two of my lines. Those should be fixed now though.

Update #2:
Updated the dialogue again; I re-read it last night and ended up performing a complete overhaul of all the lines. It should be working as designed now. Of course, feel free to let me know if you run into any further technical issues.

Last edited:

Antimatter42

Bedroom Philosopher
Content Creator
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
hey how does it go with the asuna dialouge
For a while, I wasn't quite sure how to broach this...until now. Honestly, after much dithering over the whole project, I basically abandoned it. Actually, I've pretty much moved on to focus only on original ideas, rather than write fanfictions, so I can focus on improving my writing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.