My class (1 Viewer)

Berelhin

Vivacious Visitor
I am a lecturer in a local university lecturing about mathematics, studants love me and come often after a lecture for questions and sometimes talk until Anny came.Anny is another math lecture at the university which came to lecture about 2 years ago,She would slowly start to steal my students at which it got to the point where half the class went to her and half went to me.Our boss informed us that one of us had to get fired but he couldnt really choose who to fier so he left it up to us."We will solve it in a match, you and me first one to give up or be pinned looses." At first i was surprised at the offer but i thought to my self Why not, i have a good chanse as i used to wrestle quite alot when i was younger.

After the lecture we met at the sport hall, there would be a ring for boxing and kickboxing,mostly for sparing. We climb to the ring each in our corrners as a small audience our students was gathering around it.I took off my shooes and folded my sleeves while she took her earings and her high hills as well. I looked over at her, She had a skirt going slightly further then her knees, a buttoned white shirt and her black raven hairs was gatherd in a bun.The students found the bell and rang it to start the match.We would circule each other, My hands were low ready to lunch forwards and throw her to the ground while she raised her hands in a more guarded stance.I would step closer and she quickly reacted with a jab, I would bend back words avoiding it and steping back.She would step in further and jab twice, I raise my hands up to deffend them before hoping back to be out of her range.We kept looking at each other trying to find an opening, I would try to advance forwards but she would step back and jab making it near imposible to take her down to the ground.My hands would go up again as she would jab but this time instead of jabing twice the second one would be a hook to the body forcing me to grunt in pain.I hop back and see she keeps advancing forwards with her attak jabbing with combinations.I mange to block some of them but few hit me mostly in my body making me breath more heavly as i was running out of energy.I had to do somthing and i decided,I saw her stepping slightly to the side and i knew what was coming.She would do a jab which i blocked and then go for a stright right hoping the jab managed to open me up,After i blocked the jab i would step in and wrap my hands one over her left sholder the other under her right hand before she could hit me with the right hand.She would grunt and start trying to push me away from her, While she was distracted i would bend my knees and turn my hips and pull my hands throwing her over my hip to the ground with me falling on top of her."Guah!" she would gunt in pain as she hits the ground, I wasted no time and got on top of her in a mounted position and got hold of her hands. I mange to seperate her hands while i move her hand between my legs and lean back and putting her in an armbar."Ugh!..YAHHH!" she would scream out in pain trying to pull her hand back,I kept on pulling making sure it doesnt break but painfull enough so she wouldnt be able to use it too much.After i had enough fun with making sure she wont be able to use her right hand I would let go of her hand,while getting on top of her again in a mounted posion.I looked down at her face before slaming to fists to her jaw making her slightly dizzy.

I sigh in relief as i stand up knowing i could finish it off but i decided to have some more fun.I walked to her long sexy legs and got hold of her ankles before puting her legs in a figure four and leaning back."Agh!" she would yell out in pain arching her back trying to make it so there would be less presure on her legs."AAAugh!....Ough~" she would grunt and moan in pain as i would keep on leaning back,I would let go of the hold before thinking what should i do next.An idea came to my head i would reach down and get hold of her skirt,"N..NO!" she would say as i pull if off her leaving her in her shirt and black panties.She would blush as the crowed of students would start whistling and roaring enjoing the view.I throw her skirt to the side before grabing her sexy leg again and turning her to her stomach,I would grab the other leg and sit on her back pulling back in a boston crab."AAGH!!....AUGH!...Awww~" she would moan in pain and keeping blushing as now everyone would have a better view of her bottom.I would stop pulling her legs and let her go,grabing her by the hair to make her stand up. She barely was able to stay on her feet as they were hurting from the holds, I would grab her sholder and then her tigh before lifting her up and slaming her to the ground."YAHhh~"She would scream in pain as her hair would come loose from her bun, arching her back which brought me a new idea.I would kneel behind her before grabing her hair again making sure she sits before wraping my hand around her neck in a Dragonsleeper hold. She would start to gasp for air as i kept the preasure on her neck as well as bending her backwords arching her back.Her hands would slap mine trying to push my hands away after a minute her hands would stop and go limp by her sides, I would let go of the preasure just to make sure she is still awake,My hand would go over her shirt and undo her first button,"W..What are you doing?" she would mange to say.I would undo the second one revealing her breasts which were heald in her braw."N...NO!...Stop!" she would try to get out of the hold but she was too weak to do anything.I would undo the next 3 buttons revealing her flats sweaty stomach"NO!!!....PLease!!!...I beg you!" she would say with a slight sob.I would undo all her buttons i would hear her sob as i would let go of the hold making her fall face first, before she would fall i would get a hold of her shirt so it comes off of her leaving her only in her panties and braw.She would sit up tears in her eyes covering her breasts as i would come over from behind and get a hold of her breasts and lift her up to her fist.She would gasp and sob, I would then lift her up onto my sholders with her back into a torture rack.One hand on her breasts while the other starts to explore her crotch,"N...NO!!! stop!!...YOU WON!!!...DONT DO TIHS!!..." I would start to pull while squizzing her breasts and fingerring her pussy."AUGh!!!...OUGH!!...AWWW~" she would start to moan in pain and both pleasure.After a bit hearing her suffering i would ift her up and bring her down to my knee,"AAAAGH~" she would scream in pain and would start to sob as tears would run down her chicks.I would keep pushing her beindig her more while one hand squizzing her soft sweaty breasts and the other keeps rubbing her croch and explore the inner parts of her pussy"AWWW~" she would moan before i would push her off , I would lift her up again this time putting her ontop of my sholders she would be sitting facing me.Her thighs soft sweaty thighs would be around resting on my sholders while her crotch was right there in front of me, My tounge would start to explore.She would get hold of my head and pull me closer to her crotch as she would start to moan louder and louder."AWWwwww~" she would moan one last time as tears run down her chicks and her whole body twitches as i pull her down and slam her to the ground.

She would lay on the ground her glisenning body twitches every now and then with a soft gasp.I put my goot on her breasts squeezing them before counting to three, I would grab her hair and pull her into a sitting position next to my leg as a trophy, her jaw slightly open as short and soft gasp escape her twitching body.I look at the crowed of student chearing and chanting my name and i would decide to give them a gift."Well students it seems Anny no longer will leacture you.I hope you all learned a lesson So here is home wrock..HAVE FUN!" i say as i throw Anny to the crowed of students. Hundred hands would reach twrads her body ripping appart the last bit of her clothing that was left on her.Frist the boys had their fun and then the girls as well.After they all left i walked over to her laying naked body on the ground coverd in sweat and othe fuilds.She would pant and she wouldnt dare to look me in the eyes."well i guess thats a good bye then...perhaps one last thing" i say before having my own fun with her. I would then leave hearing her crying behind me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.