[PC] Mutant Woman vs. C-Class Agent (1 Viewer)

Afhc1988

Avid Affiliate
Good night! Now I want to open this thread about a recently released H-ACT game on DLSite:

koukoku01s.jpg

You can download it from these pages also:
体格差おねショタバトル! 女ミュータント vs C級エージェント [78] | DLsite
体格差おねショタバトル 女ミュータント VS C級エージェント
年齢認証確認 | DiGiket.com

This new author is focused on shota, fendom, and ryona, and this is what is reflected here. I'm (obviously) not a fan of shota, but this game offers ryona of both gyaku-ryona and ryona types. It's done on pixel art (and I like this style of art, specially for a powerful and beautiful woman) and on the Fighter Maker engine (so you may need to switch your Windows locale to Japanese to play). The demo lets you play only the first scenario: a fight between the two titular characters (two ryona grabs included for both types). The full game will allow you to play with either character on different scenarios with different moves. The main downside is the price, though ($14 estimated, 1404 JPY).

An English version is scheduled to be released on July 30th:
mutant vs agent [78] Upcoming | DLsite

Maybe the english release will add more content, if could buy this game...well, what do you think?

Afhc1988

Avid Affiliate
Well, I downloaded the trial and it's exactly the same as the japanese, so no new content for now...I checked the creator's blog and maybe the game will be updated (don't know, used Google Translate...) on the future.

gemstoner75

Potential Patron
I played the full version and I have to say it's a pretty steep price for 12€.
It has in total 12 scenes, where half of them is just playing as the other character. All scene-possibilties are exhausted after like 5-10 minutes and there's not particularly much in terms of gameplay.

So compared to other games it really doesn't offer that much content.

ChikinKojirou

Casual Client
Wonder if this thread has been archived. I used KGT2ND_EDITOR and found that the hero and the female villain are both 20 years old despite their difference in size. Not sure if it is true, but it is one thing interesting to note.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.