Muscular Woman Ryona (1 Viewer)

WalterMelon

Potential Patron
So I'm a fan of ryona in about all its forms, but lately one of my particular tastes has been for muscular women getting ryona'd. Ryonad? Whatever the past tense verb of ryona is. Maybe it's the scarcity of it, or the subversion of expectations that, buff as she may be, she's still no match for her opponent, but whatever the case, I love it.

What do I mean? I mean ryona where the victim is a muscular woman (...I was going to post a bunch of muscle women body types I like here, to show a good range, but imgur is being pissy right now. Sorry.). In terms of the person giving her the beatdown, I have no preference; anything and everything is hot to me. From the humiliation of losing to a much smaller man or woman, to simply being outdone by an opponent of comparable musculature, it really does it for me.

It's a bit hard to find ryona of this flavor, so hopefully some people can share. I'll dump what little I have - or rather what readily comes to mind at the time of this posting - in this post. I also have a Chinese musclebabe getting her ass handed her to from Aiki, a manga, but I'm not sure if linking to manga hosting sites like Mangapanda or whatever is verboten or not here.

Cory Everson vs Jean-Claude van Damme in Double Impact

Cory Everson vs Marjean Holden in Ballistic... I actually can't seem to find a good youtube for this one, so have these
This one is meh quality video but the audio sounds like Hell pouring through your speakers. So lower the volume for the love of God.
This one is a bit better audio, but is basically (by which I mean literally) someone pointing a camera at their TV.
It's a great fight though, so you'll probably enjoy it, shit quality aside.

Liang Yue Yun, a Chinese FBB, getting her ass handed to her in the movie Twins Mission

Tori getting stinkfaced by Rikishi. Wish she had more matches where she actually got to wrestle. She was pretty buff, not sure why Chyna got so much more of a push than she did. Ah well.

The works of FPZ3D immediately come to mind, too, as all his girls tend to be rather toned, but yeah. This stuff is pretty hard to find in general, sadly, so I imagine if any place is a good place to point me (and others!) to more musclebabe ryona, this is it. I know Madusa jobbed to Chris Benoit, among others, late in the WCW's run. I have a pretty hard time finding WCW videos on Youtube/Dailymotion, so I suppose if anyone could unearth and share those, that'd rock.

Stuelpner_Karl

Swell Supporter
Check out "International Khiladi"

(The complete movie is available at youtube.)

It has a lot of bad girls,
h.png

strong, but at the end
e.JPG

not strong enough.

Locusta

Vivacious Visitor
Ha! I thought of this clip:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRV0hKgrjiQ

Jackie Chan actually defeats a Chinese warrior lady in another movie, a daughter of some crime lord. I recall Jackie pummeling her thighs in particular, which I found to be a pretty obvious sexualization of the whole thing. She coughs up blood too, after being struck in the chest. I can't remember the movie title however.

horatiojones80

Content Creator
This scene comes to mind and is by far my favorite....those legs man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHjp8XsYJdg

The hottest part is that this the actress
http://www2.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/44th+NAACP+Image+Awards+Arrivals+lwpjWCEpXSwl.jpg

Her other roles mostly involve being a high school principal, a first grade teacher and a hospital secretary. Not exactly bad girl material, but in this movie her entire role involved putting on a short skirt, saying some words and falling face down on a bed while the camera zooms in on her ass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.