Murdered Female Fighters 3 (1 Viewer)

galvatron88

Club Regular
Hello everyone, here is another slue of murdered female fighters. they just can't seem to catch that guy. oh well this may be my best one yet. hope you all enjoy.

King, they call her the "queen of kicks" well that is about to be tested by a mysterious thai
fighter. lets see if she got what it takes.

Poor king's body is cut in half by the thai fighters powerful hard leg. she died on impact.

=============================================================================================================

Yuri Sakazaki, Daughter of the great Takuma and sister to Ryo. this bubbly ray of sunshine is about to fight a large opponent of sorts.

it was a slaughter for most of the match. turns out the large man was faster then he looked and yuri was over confident. she tried everything but nothing worked. he beat her chunky ass all over the ring. finally he picks her up by the neck. shes crying her eyes out going off her instincts as a girl and is screaming her head off. he then choke slams her onto her neck, breaking it as you can see in the pic. death was instant.

=============================================================================================================

leona is as tough as they come. but she has been approached by a kid. she smirks then takes her stance. surly she is more then a match for a kid right?

the boy wasnt stupid he knew he couldnt take her in a fare fight. So he out smarts her. she now barely has any life left in her. getting her in a embarrassing position.

this piece was inspired by what i saw in an old kung fu movie i saw were an old evil teacher was strangled by his own ponytail. i thought it would look sexier if he was a she....and isnt it amazing how someone as strong and dignified like leona can look like an idiot when you take oxygen away from their brains.

AND NOW FOR A GOOD ONE.

I present to you....Shina the glutton:

Shina just made it to the semi finals in the bloody roar tournament. As she was about to go to her room for the night in her hotel she got a weird note saying come to the dining hall down stairs. Alert, knowing full well it may be a trap she decides to go to see who or what it is.

when she gets down there she sees piles and piles of raw meat just sitting in the middle of the floor with pillows next to it. well her instincts instantly took over. against her better judgment, shina morphs into her leopard form and begins to inhale all the meat that was on the floor.

as a result, shina got very fat and portly. she lays down on her side (sort of) with her tongue out with a very satisfied expression. unwittingly forgetting the danger that might take place. her fat full belly spills out like dough, her now large ass sticks up into the air like two fat hills. as she was about to fall asleep....

she heard a door open. this big hulking beast stood before her with a big smile on his face. shina sits up wobbling all over. a look of horror comes over the once confident feline. by now she knew she messed up. she knew she was in no condition to fight anyone.

shina knew she had one chance and that was to run like hell. but her meaty pounds made her move like a snail. by the time she got her fat curvy dumb ass on her feet he started charging her with a claw raised. shina is tired just from getting up. all she could do is stand there in terror as gas escapes her fat wagon butt out of fear. "SAY GOOD BYE TO THAT FAT BELLY BITCH!!!"

with one big swipe the beast slashes shina's exposed fat belly. blood everywhere and pee leaks wetting her pants. shina being hepless, stupid and horrified beyond belief. tries to run but she is in such shock and stupidity she runs toward him trying to escape and he slashes the side of her head ripping her brains out.

As a result, shina now lays on the ground in a bloody mess. her brains (whats left of them) is exposed and torn to shreds and her belly ripped open like a fat pig. chunks of the meat she ate falls out of her in her blood. her gluttony got her completely destroyed.

hope you enjoyed this, there will be more added real soon.

============================================================================================

racheal from toshinden. she just popped in the middle of her forehead with a finger from a strong mysterious opponent.

============================================================================================

Dose anybody remember the scene in 'X2-Xmen united' were mystique drugs the guard in the bathroom? remember how undignified she made him? i always liked that scene but thought it would be better if it was the other way around. you will never see a woman being humiliated atleast not like that on screen.

so i chose the most wholesome, most pure, most innocent girl i can think of to be done like that. I wanted to see what it looked like if a woman was done this way. fare warning its not really ryona but you still might like it.......

i hope you all enjoyed this as much as i had fun making it.

Attachments

• 24.rachael.jpg
    24.rachael.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 148
Last edited:

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
Hello everyone, here is another slue of murdered female fighters. they just can't seem to catch that guy. oh well this may be my best one yet. hope you all enjoy.

View attachment 88730
King, they call her the "queen of kicks" well that is about to be tested by a mysterious thai
fighter. lets see if she got what it takes.
View attachment 88731
Poor king's body is cut in half by the thai fighters powerful hard leg. she died on impact.

View attachment 88732
Yuri Sakazaki, Daughter of the great Takuma and sister to Ryo. this bubbly ray of sunshine is about to fight a large opponent of sorts.

View attachment 88733
it was a slaughter for most of the match. turns out the large man was faster then he looked and yuri was over confident. she tried everything but nothing worked. he beat her chunky ass all over the ring. finally he picks her up by the neck. shes crying her eyes out going off her instincts as a girl and is screaming her head off. he then choke slams her onto her neck, breaking it as you can see in the pic. death was instant.

View attachment 88734
leona is as tough as they come. but she has been approached by a kid. she smirks then takes her stance. surly she is more then a match for a kid right?

View attachment 88735
the boy wasnt stupid he knew he couldnt take her in a fare fight. So he out smarts her. she now barely has any life left in her. getting her in a embarrassing position.

this piece was inspired by what i saw in an old kung fu movie i saw were an old evil teacher was strangled by his own ponytail. i thought it would look sexier if he was a she....and isnt it amazing how someone as strong and dignified like leona can look like an idiot when you take oxygen away from their brains.

AND NOW FOR A GOOD ONE.

I present to you....Shina the glutton:

View attachment 88736View attachment 88737
Shina just made it to the semi finals in the bloody roar tournament. As she was about to go to her room for the night in her hotel she got a weird note saying come to the dining hall down stairs. Alert, knowing full well it may be a trap she decides to go to see who or what it is.

when she gets down there she sees piles and piles of raw meat just sitting in the middle of the floor with pillows next to it. well her instincts instantly took over. against her better judgment, shina morphs into her leopard form and begins to inhale all the meat that was on the floor.

View attachment 88738
as a result, shina got very fat and portly. she lays down on her side (sort of) with her tongue out with a very satisfied expression. unwittingly forgetting the danger that might take place. her fat full belly spills out like dough, her now large ass sticks up into the air like two fat hills. as she was about to fall asleep....

View attachment 88739
she heard a door open. this big hulking beast stood before her with a big smile on his face. shina sits up wobbling all over. a look of horror comes over the once confident feline. by now she knew she messed up. she knew she was in no condition to fight anyone.

View attachment 88740
shina knew she had one chance and that was to run like hell. but her meaty pounds made her move like a snail. by the time she got her fat curvy dumb ass on her feet he started charging her with a claw raised. shina is tired just from getting up. all she could do is stand there in terror as gas escapes her fat wagon butt out of fear. "SAY GOOD BYE TO THAT FAT BELLY BITCH!!!"

View attachment 88741

with one big swipe the beast slashes shina's exposed fat belly. blood everywhere and pee leaks wetting her pants. shina being hepless, stupid and horrified beyond belief. tries to run but she is in such shock and stupidity she runs toward him trying to escape and he slashes the side of her head ripping her brains out.

View attachment 88742
As a result, shina now lays on the ground in a bloody mess. her brains (whats left of them) is exposed and torn to shreds and her belly ripped open like a fat pig. chunks of the meat she ate falls out of her in her blood. her gluttony got her completely destroyed.

hope you enjoyed this, there will be more added real soon.

View attachment 88769
racheal from toshinden. she just popped in the middle of her forehead with a finger from a strong mysterious opponent.

Dose anybody remember the scene in 'X2-Xmen united' were mystique drugs the guard in the bathroom? remember how undignified she made him? i always liked that scene but thought it would be better if it was the other way around. you will never see a woman being humiliated atleast not like that on screen.

so i chose the most wholesome, most pure, most innocent girl i can think of to be done like that. I wanted to see what it looked like if a woman was done this way. fare warning its not really ryona but you still might like it.......

View attachment 88770

View attachment 88771

View attachment 88772

View attachment 88773

View attachment 88774

i hope you all enjoyed this as much as i had fun making it.

So gory.....but awesome!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.