Ms. Fortune From Skullgirls (First submision) (1 Viewer)

KingFuzzy

Content Creator
Hey , so I made a hair import of Ms. Fortune from skullgirls and I wanted to have some feedback on it so here it is ! :grin: IDK if somebody already did it but i didn't saw any .

Ms fortunetestTESadasdT.png
And that whats its look like
Sans titre.png

Code:
charName:SD chan;mood:Ahegao;bodyScale:0.97875;arms:onhislegs,onhislegs;throatResist:71;hair:sdchan,1,1;iris:normal,56,100,137,1;breasts:77;skin:light;nose:normal;ear:normal;lipstick:0,0,0,0,0;eyeshadow:0,0,0,1;sclera:255,255,255,1;blush:248,123,178,0.318;freckles:141,81,121,1,16;mascara:0,0,0,1,100;nailpolish:0,0,0,0;eyebrow:normal,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1;hairhsl:0,1,1,1;skinhsl:5,1.61,0.73,1;hisskinhsl:0,1,1,1;bg:3;hisBody:male;hisPenis:1,0.865,1.2;balls:0,0.5;hisSkin:0;hisTop:shirt,238,242,245,1;hisBottoms:slacks,27,29,29,1;hisFootwear:loafers,0,0,0,1;collar:gemchoker,255,200,0,1,0,0,0,1;cuffs:none,0,0,0,1,171,177,185,1;ankleCuffs:leather,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1;gag:none,0,0,0,1;panties:bikini,0,0,0,1;top:none,255,255,255,1;armwear:wristglove,0,0,0,1;tops:croppedtank,63,163,162,1;legwear:shortsock,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1;footwear:none,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1;eyewear:none,0,0,0,1;headwear:none,0,0,0,1,255,255,255,1;tonguePiercing:none,183,187,195,1;bellyPiercing:stud,183,187,195,1;herTan:none,0

Attachments

• Ms fortune.png
    Ms fortune.png
    143.2 KB · Views: 1,145
Last edited:

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
Hey , so I made a hair import of Ms. Fortune from skullgirls and I wanted to have some feedback on it so here it is ! :grin: IDK if somebody already did it but i didn't saw any .

View attachment 55942 And that whats its look like View attachment 55943

Code:
charName:SD chan;mood:Ahegao;bodyScale:0.97875;arms:onhislegs,onhislegs;throatResist:71;hair:sdchan,1,1;iris:normal,56,100,137,1;breasts:77;skin:light;nose:normal;ear:normal;lipstick:0,0,0,0,0;eyeshadow:0,0,0,1;sclera:255,255,255,1;blush:248,123,178,0.318;freckles:141,81,121,1,16;mascara:0,0,0,1,100;nailpolish:0,0,0,0;eyebrow:normal,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1;hairhsl:0,1,1,1;skinhsl:5,1.61,0.73,1;hisskinhsl:0,1,1,1;bg:3;hisBody:male;hisPenis:1,0.865,1.2;balls:0,0.5;hisSkin:0;hisTop:shirt,238,242,245,1;hisBottoms:slacks,27,29,29,1;hisFootwear:loafers,0,0,0,1;collar:gemchoker,255,200,0,1,0,0,0,1;cuffs:none,0,0,0,1,171,177,185,1;ankleCuffs:leather,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1;gag:none,0,0,0,1;panties:bikini,0,0,0,1;top:none,255,255,255,1;armwear:wristglove,0,0,0,1;tops:croppedtank,63,163,162,1;legwear:shortsock,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1;footwear:none,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1;eyewear:none,0,0,0,1;headwear:none,0,0,0,1,255,255,255,1;tonguePiercing:none,183,187,195,1;bellyPiercing:stud,183,187,195,1;herTan:none,0
Nice job for a first Import.
You should put an example showing your hair mod ingame.

A little tip concerning the zones in the template: if you draw the hair in the TOP part, it will pass above the collar of the shirt (if there is one and if it is high enough) and cum will not stick to the hair (it will land under in fact). The best is often to draw the hair in the UNDER part and to cover the ear with a some hair in the TOP part if necessary (like ZeV did with a strand).
I am not sure of what image editor you are using and if you know how to copy and paste the hair at the right place in the different zones of the template. If you do not know, take a look at the 11th point in the Tutorial in images (in the spoiler) of this post (the trick with the squares in the corners).

Continue the good work! :wink:

KingFuzzy

Content Creator
Nice job for a first Import.
You should put an example showing your hair mod ingame.

A little tip concerning the zones in the template: if you draw the hair in the TOP part, it will pass above the collar of the shirt (if there is one and if it is high enough) and cum will not stick to the hair (it will land under in fact). The best is often to draw the hair in the UNDER part and to cover the ear with a some hair in the TOP part if necessary (like ZeV did with a strand).
I am not sure of what image editor you are using and if you know how to copy and paste the hair at the right place in the different zones of the template. If you do not know, take a look at the 11th point in the Tutorial in images (in the spoiler) of this post (the trick with the squares in the corners).

Continue the good work! :wink:

Wow thanks ! I will for sure use this tutorial and make a 2.0 version of it :)

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
Wow thanks ! I will for sure use this tutorial and make a 2.0 version of it :)
Err... wait for the Advanced section then, or use Gingerless Soul's tutorial for Inkscape, because my tutorials for Paint.net are mainly made for lazy noobs, and it is difficult to make something else than crap with it... :tongue:
I just gave you the trick of putting squares in the corners to copy/paste the hair in the right place.

I do not know what software you are using, but I think it is nearly impossible to obtain an hair mod like yours with Paint.net.
The best to make static hairs is to trace them on a vector graphics editor and export them in PNG.
I learnt on Inkscape with the tutorial I mention above because it is a free software, but after testing others (like Illustrator), I really prefer Inkscape because it is easy to use and has everything needed for hair mods.
I even think it is better to learn directly Inkscape instead of wasting time on GIMP or Photoshop, that may be very good for some kind of works but that have a very steep learning curve and that do not come close to SVG freshness (for SDT).

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Oh dang ! he did a better job at it . Thank you kind strager but can i leave it here still ?

I'm a moderator here. I see no reason why you should remove your mod. Having said that we REALLY prefer that you upload mods to the DOWNLOAD section of Undertow.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

KingFuzzy

Content Creator
I'm a moderator here. I see no reason why you should remove your mod. Having said that we REALLY prefer that you upload mods to the DOWNLOAD section of Undertow.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)
Noted !

KingFuzzy

Content Creator
Err... wait for the Advanced section then, or use Gingerless Soul's tutorial for Inkscape, because my tutorials for Paint.net are mainly made for lazy noobs, and it is difficult to make something else than crap with it... :tongue:
I just gave you the trick of putting squares in the corners to copy/paste the hair in the right place.

I do not know what software you are using, but I think it is nearly impossible to obtain an hair mod like yours with Paint.net.
The best to make static hairs is to trace them on a vector graphics editor and export them in PNG.
I learnt on Inkscape with the tutorial I mention above because it is a free software, but after testing others (like Illustrator), I really prefer Inkscape because it is easy to use and has everything needed for hair mods.
I even think it is better to learn directly Inkscape instead of wasting time on GIMP or Photoshop, that may be very good for some kind of works but that have a very steep learning curve and that do not come close to SVG freshness (for SDT).

I mostly used GIMP to do this one because it's the only ''base'' i got in ''Drawing program'' idk , But i'm gonna do some research on vector graphics and will be back with all the girl from skullgrils :)

KingFuzzy

Content Creator

SO ! I tried Inkscape and looked up those tutorials .. this is the result of one night spent on remaking the whole thing . Its missing some shading and little other details but i'm pretty happy with how it turned out for a first experience ! Thanks for the tips :tongue:

ink project.png

MS.Fortune Ink 1.png

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
Good job!
Adding two shadows (light and dark grey) like on your first try would be a plus.
If you want to do sharp lines instead of square/round ones there is a trick:
Draw a line with the Pencil (freehand) tool (F6, just above the Bézier tool), in the top bar, choose Mode: Bézier, Smoothing: 100, Shape: Ellipse, then open the Path Effect Editor (in the Path menu or Shift+Ctrl+7) and change the Width to 0.1 (If your lines are 1px wide, for 5px width, it would be 0.5).
Now you have a line sharpened at its both hands, you can move it and edit it to place it at the end of another line to make its end sharp (it can seem a bit complicated, but I didn't found another way to achieve this).
To make other lines like this, just copy/paste the first one. Be careful to modify it only with the Edit paths by node tool (F2), not with Select and transform objects (F1) that would change its width if you stretch it.

jRr1Gjt.png

(I coloured the Pencil line in green for this example)​

Last edited:

Hank East

Content Creator
Not bad at all! All it needs now is a bit of shading and it would be perfect.

Are you planning on making more imports? Would be a shame to have you stop after just a single import.

KingFuzzy

Content Creator
Good job!
Adding two shadows (light and dark grey) like on your first try would be a plus.
If you want to do sharp lines instead of square/round ones there is a trick:
Draw a line with the Pencil (freehand) tool (F6, just above the Bézier tool), in the top bar, choose Mode: Bézier, Smoothing: 100, Shape: Ellipse, then open the Path Effect Editor (in the Path menu or Shift+Ctrl+7) and change the Width to 0.1 (If your lines are 1px wide, for 5px width, it would be 0.5).
Now you have a line sharpened at its both hands, you can move it and edit it to place it at the end of another line to make its end sharp (it can seem a bit complicated, but I didn't found another way to achieve this).
To make other lines like this, just copy/paste the first one. Be careful to modify it only with the Edit paths by node tool (F2), not with Select and transform objects (F1) that would change its width if you strech it.

jRr1Gjt.png

(I coloured the Pencil line in green for this example)​

I looked for a way to do this exact same thing and couldn't find it.:eek: Thanks for the tip again Sensei Terror :tongue:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.