[PC] mrvision's new game: Who's The Father? Episode01

mrvision

Potential Patron
Who’s The Father? Episode01 (from mrvision)
portada final 01 mom06-Recovered título y patreon mrvision ep 1 corazones FINAL para renpy.jpg

It is and adult visual novel with many choices that affect your progress and gameplay experience!

PLOT_________________________

You play as the middle sibiling of a family living together, but you also control some other characters during the adventure. Your father is a colonel stationed in Thailand... thousands of miles away... so... your mother feels so lonely... While you and your best friend are trying to find a way to pressure your high school headmaster to do whatever you want in the school, eventually you find a parcel which is going to change your life and your family life and is going to change the image you had about your... "father"? During this process you will have to deal with your life, your family life and new challenges... The world surrounding you is also changing because of the "The Puppeteers", a dark organization which is secretly rising and spreading its tentacles and influence everywhere in the society... Only you (with your choices) can stop them and get some... hot rewards during the process... :) :) :)

mrvision links:

patreon

gumroad

twitter

donations to the project

discord

facebook

Category: Uncensored

Available now for:
-Windows;
-Mac;
-Linux;
-Android (for phones and tablets);
-Android (for chromebooks and simulators);

Free download link (official):

here !

100% discount promotion code: 00000

Language: English

Some genres and fetishes included:

MILF
Mind control
Corruption
Voyeurism
Exhibitionism
Lesbian
Cheating
Old and Young
Sports, gym,
massage,
Spa
Teen
Feet
Sleep
Vaginal Sex
masturbation
sex toys
multiple endings
pregnancy
Creampie
Blow Jobs

Real images from gameplay:
1 f.jpg

2 f.jpg

3 f.jpg

4 f.jpg

5 f.jpg

6 f.jpg

Download link
OFFICIAL PRODUCTS:
demo

here !
(100% discount code:00000)
Full Episode01
here !

Unofficial download links:

win part1 File on MEGA

File on MEGA
MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 50GB now!

win part2

File on MEGA

File on MEGA
MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 50GB now!

win part3

File on MEGA

File on MEGA

torrent

File on MEGA

File on MEGA

Additional note:

Please support me if you like my content, to ensure my work continues

Without regular support from patrons, I would no longer be able to create the content that you enjoy. Thank you for your support!!

Kindly visit me on patreon and try the game! if you like it, please kindly consider supporting by pledging on Patreon!

I really hope you like it!

enjoy!

mrvision

PS: Your constructive feedback is always wellcome and highly appreciated.

fleet

Staff member
Nice artwork! Thanks for posting.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

mrvision

Potential Patron
>Kind reminder:

How to participate on the Lucky Draw:

1. Participate in the poll on Twitter;

2. Follow me on Twitter;

3. Send me one message with your avatar name on Twitter, poll name and your contact email;

THANKS !!!

mrvision

Top Bottom