Mr. Ryona's Videos. (1 Viewer)

Deleted member 218223

Avid Affiliate
hey guys, I've finally stared a YouTube channel and started by putting up a 'test' video, the link is unlisted so you can only see it by following the link below!

feedback is welcome as i am gonna try make these as enjoyable to watch as possible.
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact me :)

EDIT: Deleted broken link. Video removed by YouTube.

Last edited by a moderator:

carl_fennin

Swell Supporter
This is wonderful! Is this an animation that is in Mass Effect 3? I don't recall this enemy type nor seeing anything like that in the game, but I haven't played it in years.

With EDI being the victim and my admiration with EDI being quite high, this video is amazing. I enjoy all the different angles showing her getting owned by that machine. When she reaches with her left arm up to resist as her head gets bit and then she goes limp on her defeat is great. I wish there were more closeups on her body like her face, and her shiny breasts and ass, but that's my lame opinion. Still enjoyable to watch. Thanks for making such a thing.

There isn't much content of EDI getting owned or destroyed. I do have a fascination with seeing android/robot women get owned, destroyed, or dismantled, though, so this video fulfills that quite well.

Deleted member 218223

Avid Affiliate
This is wonderful! Is this an animation that is in Mass Effect 3? I don't recall this enemy type nor seeing anything like that in the game, but I haven't played it in years.

With EDI being the victim and my admiration with EDI being quite high, this video is amazing. I enjoy all the different angles showing her getting owned by that machine. When she reaches with her left arm up to resist as her head gets bit and then she goes limp on her defeat is great. I wish there were more closeups on her body like her face, and her shiny breasts and ass, but that's my lame opinion. Still enjoyable to watch. Thanks for making such a thing.

There isn't much content of EDI getting owned or destroyed. I do have a fascination with seeing android/robot women get owned, destroyed, or dismantled, though, so this video fulfills that quite well.

Hi carl.

This is a grab animation for the praetorian enemy in mass effect 3, specifically in the armax arsenal arena from the citadel DLC.

Im glad you liked the video mate, the struggle in the animation is tbh what makes this so good, the banshee animation is pretty damn good as well, that will get it's own video in turn, EDI is probably my favourite ryona girl, she is defo the sexiest robot in video game history! (well IMO)

BTW i am currently looking for opinions on my work so please feel free to add anything in the future. :)
Also, i will make another version of this video but with more angles and probably slo mo!

Last edited:

carl_fennin

Swell Supporter
I wish the Atlas one was a bit more rough; more than just a squeeze, but it is still nice to see EDI be defeated with her nice shiny, metallic body.

The Banshee one, however, is quite great. Is there any chance you can get more of a closeup on certain parts of EDI's body or does the camera make the characters disappear if the camera is too close to them? I just think some focused angles would be quite nice, but if it's not possible or not your style, then that's fine. Keep up the amazing work, boss!

Deleted member 218223

Avid Affiliate
I wish the Atlas one was a bit more rough; more than just a squeeze, but it is still nice to see EDI be defeated with her nice shiny, metallic body.

The Banshee one, however, is quite great. Is there any chance you can get more of a closeup on certain parts of EDI's body or does the camera make the characters disappear if the camera is too close to them? I just think some focused angles would be quite nice, but if it's not possible or not your style, then that's fine. Keep up the amazing work, boss!

well i could try and get close up's the camera works kinda strange in ME3, like, i can widen field of view but i makes things look very wierd, closeups are quite hard to do as the camera is very jolty and don't get smooth angles when moving, i'll give it a go and see what i can get :)

Deleted member 218223

Avid Affiliate
second praetorian ryona video up, this one's got miranda lawson as the helpless victim ;)

Deleted member 218223

Avid Affiliate
annnnnnd now a second banshee video, miranda is in this one as well, tomorrow i should put up another atlas ryona video with miranda, there will also be more coming down the pipeline very soon :)

LanYue

Potential Patron
hey guys, I've finally stared a YouTube channel and started by putting up a 'test' video, the link is unlisted so you can only see it by following the link below!

feedback is welcome as i am gonna try make these as enjoyable to watch as possible.
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact me :)

can you put the video one more time ?
i really want to see it ("-3-)

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
can you put the video one more time ?
i really want to see it ("-3-)
I wouldn't get my hopes up if I were you. Mr. Ryona last logged in here at Undertow in December 2018.

LanYue

Potential Patron
yes~but You still there , can make more EDI ryona tocomfort you heart :cool:

I support you, come on :grin:

Deleted member 218223

Avid Affiliate
yes~but You still there , can make more EDI ryona tocomfort you heart :cool:

I support you, come on :grin:
Well I do keep the game installed Incase I want to use it, although it might take me a little while to make any videos due to having other commitments in daily life at the moment, it would be nice to start up the channel again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.