Moxxi (1 Viewer)

PseudoRussian

Vivacious Visitor
Hey y'all. I have quite a few Moxxi hairs, but I only like bits of each. I was wondering if someone could get only the hair bit of this file [removed], (removing the makeup/paleface/etc), and instead having a blush in the shape of a heart (like this [also removed], but higher definition). Thanks.

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
There are 4 or 5 versions of Mad Moxxi in the archive, in the Borderlands folder.

Here is the one you want I think:

Please edit your post and remove the attachments to avoid wasting server space.

Last edited by a moderator:

PseudoRussian

Vivacious Visitor
Thanks, I didn't have that one. Unfortunate that it doesn't have the heart blush, though. Removed the links from the original post.

PseudoRussian

Vivacious Visitor
Okay, I don't know if this is even do-able without creating a brand-new hair, but here's my issue:

[redacted]

Now, if you can't tell, the hair is a wee bit too small for the character head, leaving some exposed fleshy color at the back. This is creepy. I'm wondering if it is at all possible to resize the hair so that this doesn't happen. Before it's asked, yes I have used the original pose and no, the issue doesn't go away when doing that.

I don't know if people actually browse this section or if it's dead, but any help would be appreciated.

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
Does the same thing happens in the "normal" postiton (SDT Vanilla)?
If it occurs only for the loader, I cannot help you, I know nothing about it.

PseudoRussian

Vivacious Visitor
(Sorry about the super late reply, haven't been able to get on for a bit.) No, it isn't a loader issue, it's an issue with the size of the hair file. I'm wondering if it is possible to resize the hair so that it covers up that little bit at the back of the head. Thanks.

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
Zeb the Bear said:
(Sorry about the super late reply, haven't been able to get on for a bit.) No, it isn't a loader issue, it's an issue with the size of the hair file. I'm wondering if it is possible to resize the hair so that it covers up that little bit at the back of the head. Thanks.
You can try to do it yourself with Paint.net, it is a free image editor with layers and alpha layer.
Just open the PNG hair mod file, select the hair and rezise it while holding Shift to keep proportions. The ears are under the hair, so it won't be a problem to rezise it.
I think the issue is with the doggystyle position, I don't use the loader so I cannot make tries to see if it's good.

PseudoRussian

Vivacious Visitor
Thanks for the tip, I'll try it out. And purely for clarification's sake, yes, the issue does show up for the "normal" position. I'm gonna go try out that site.

PseudoRussian

Vivacious Visitor
Follow up more than anything, I suppose: I fixed the issue myself, and did a damn good job. I'm willing to post it if anyone wants it. Also, I removed the image of the issue from the post that had it, per the rule of law. Syntax, seriously, thanks for the help, man. Much obliged.

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
Zeb the Bear said:
Follow up more than anything, I suppose: I fixed the issue myself, and did a damn good job. I'm willing to post it if anyone wants it. Also, I removed the image of the issue from the post that had it, per the rule of law. Syntax, seriously, thanks for the help, man. Much obliged.
That's nothing, I'd rather show someone how to grow and cook something instead of giving him food. ;)
You should post your revision here or in the imports section, along with an example.

PseudoRussian

Vivacious Visitor
Teach a man to fish, et cetera :D . Will post, and in imports. I think this can be chalked up as resolved or what ever the term is. Edit: Posted. It begins...

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.